Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works (468 Views)

Does Anyone Know What Righteousness By Faith Means? / What Is The Difference Between The Righteousness By Faith And Righteousness By W / Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by Ken4Christ: 2:17pm On Feb 29
Aemmyjah:

You're ridiculous

You can't take it because you don't have the capacity to assimilate spiritual truths.
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by Ken4Christ: 2:19pm On Feb 29
MaxInDHouse:

LIAR!

Jews residing in Antioch saw and recognized a group of RELIGIONISTS and they remembered that these religionists are PRACTICING what the man called "CHRIST" laid down that's why they called them "CHRISTIANS" Act 11:26 smiley

Jesus Christ didn't come to start another religious movement. He came to give us eternal life. He came so we can partake of divine nature of God.
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Feb 29
Ken4Christ:

Jesus Christ didn't come to start another religious movement. He came to give us eternal life. He came so we can partake of divine nature of God.

LIAR!

Jesus said:

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.John 13:34-35

So what is the essense of this statement if his disciples are not known recognized as a group of religionists? Matthew 5:14-16 smiley
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by Ken4Christ: 3:43pm On Feb 29
MaxInDHouse:

LIAR!

Jesus said:

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.John 13:34-35

So what is the essense of this statement if his disciples are not known recognized as a group of religionists? Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

Did he say by these shall all men know that you are religious?

Religion is man own way of serving God. Christianity is God revealing himself to humanity. It's divinity at work in humanity.
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:45pm On Feb 29
Ken4Christ:

Did he say by these shall all men know that you are religious? Religion is man own way of serving God. Christianity is God revealing himself to humanity. It's divinity at work in humanity.

LIAR!

Jesus established two things: SPIRITUALITY and RELIGION.

SPIRITUALITY is having a personal relationship with God this Jesus taught when he said:

"But when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you" Matthew 6:6
That is direct access to the Almighty without anyone with you.

RELIGION is exclusive devotion to a God by participating in sacred services along with other faithful ones or adherents this Jesus taught when he said:

"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.” Matthew 18:20

The gathering has to do with individuals from different geographical locations and social status {Isaiah 2:2} thinking of how to carry out the task Jesus assigned to his disciples {Matthew 28:19-20} they will assemble as fellow believers! Hebrews 10:24-25

So if you're not doing these two things you're a worker of lawlessness who can't humbly work with others to obey the Lord Jesus! Matthew 7:21-23
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by Ken4Christ: 7:19pm On Feb 29
But
MaxInDHouse:

LIAR!

Jesus established two things: SPIRITUALITY and RELIGION.

SPIRITUALITY is having a personal relationship with God this Jesus taught when he said:

"But when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you" Matthew 6:6
That is direct access to the Almighty without anyone with you.

RELIGION is exclusive devotion to a God by participating in sacred services along with other faithful ones or adherents this Jesus taught when he said:

"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.” Matthew 18:20

The gathering has to do with individuals from different geographical locations and social status {Isaiah 2:2} thinking of how to carry out the task Jesus assigned to his disciples {Matthew 28:19-20} they will assemble as fellow believers! Hebrews 10:24-25

So if you're not doing these two things you're a worker of lawlessness who can't humbly work with others to obey the Lord Jesus! Matthew 7:21-23

Go and burn all your books full of lies. You are getting closer to your grave. Think about spending eternity in a burning flame because you refuse to accept the gospel. Don't waste this opportunity. Tomorrow is never guaranteed.
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28pm On Feb 29
Ken4Christ:
But
Go and burn all your books full of lies. You are getting closer to your grave. Think about spending eternity in a burning flame because you refuse to accept the gospel. Don't waste this opportunity. Tomorrow is never guaranteed.
LIAR!

Can you now see that you're empty spiritually speaking? smiley
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by Ken4Christ: 10:17pm On Feb 29
MaxInDHouse:

LIAR!

Can you now see that you're empty spiritually speaking? smiley

1. You don't believe that Jesus rose from the dead.
2. You don't believe that Jesus is God in human flesh. Rather, you equate Jesus to an angel.
3. You don't believe that the Holy Spirit is a person.
4. You don't believe in the infilling with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
5. You don't believe in miracles and divine healing.
6. You don't believe that Jesus is coming back.
7. You don't believe in the reality of hell as a place where lost souls go to after death.
8. You don't believe that heaven is for every child of God. You say that only 144,000 will make heaven.
9. You don't believe that what we do on earth today will be used to judge us. You said that the record of our sins will be wiped off as soon as we die.
10. You don't believe that the dead is conscious.

Etc.

JW Organization are UNBElLIEVERS. They will all have their part in the Lake of fire which burns with brimestone.
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33am On Mar 01
Ken4Christ:

1. You don't believe that Jesus rose from the dead.
2. You don't believe that Jesus is God in human flesh. Rather, you equate Jesus to an angel.
3. You don't believe that the Holy Spirit is a person.
4. You don't believe in the infilling with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
5. You don't believe in miracles and divine healing.
6. You don't believe that Jesus is coming back.
7. You don't believe in the reality of hell as a place where lost souls go to after death.
8. You don't believe that heaven is for every child of God. You say that only 144,000 will make heaven.
9. You don't believe that what we do on earth today will be used to judge us. You said that the record of our sins will be wiped off as soon as we die.
10. You don't believe that the dead is conscious.

Etc.

JW Organization are UNBElLIEVERS. They will all have their part in the Lake of fire which burns with brimestone.

Misinformed churchgoer! grin
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by Ken4Christ: 6:50am On Mar 02
MaxInDHouse:

Misinformed churchgoer! grin

You know that I am saying the truth. You also know that your lies have been exposed. But price will not let you admit them and leave that evil organization that has turned the Bible upside down. So, you prefer to go to hell than to humble yourself and repent from that evil organization.
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58am On Mar 02
Ken4Christ:

You know that I am saying the truth. You also know that your lies have been exposed. But price will not let you admit them and leave that evil organization that has turned the Bible upside down. So, you prefer to go to hell than to humble yourself and repent from that evil organization.

I have proved that you're just a deluded fool as you can't back up what you're saying with the scriptures.
So you can continue the name calling regarding God's organization Jesus has already prepared our minds against your stupidity:

“A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house Be·elʹze·bub, how much more those of his household" Matthew 10:24-25

So you're free to continue in your stupidity i'm one of God's people working towards gathering faithful people throughout the earth under God's tent! wink
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by Ken4Christ: 7:00am On Mar 02
MaxInDHouse:

I have proved that you're just a deluded fool as you can't back up what you're saying with the scriptures.
So you can continue the name calling regarding God's organization Jesus has already prepared our minds against your stupidity:

“A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house Be·elʹze·bub, how much more those of his household" Matthew 10:24-25

So you're free to continue in your stupidity i'm one of God's people working towards gathering faithful people throughout the earth under God's tent! wink

Zeal without knowledge.
Zeal without Christ.
All end in death and destruction.
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05am On Mar 02
Ken4Christ:

Zeal without knowledge.
Zeal without Christ.
All end in death and destruction.
Prove you know Christ now by presenting your fellow worshipers the same way Jesus did in his own time! Matthew 12:46-50

I present to the whole world the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses the one and only religion where LOVE for neighbours, enemies and fellow believers is WORKING!

Without such WORKS your faith is DEAD! James 2:18-26

So your fairy Hell stories is gibberish! 2Timothy 4:3-4 smiley
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by Ken4Christ: 8:08am On Mar 02
MaxInDHouse:

Prove you know Christ now by presenting your fellow worshipers the same way Jesus did in his own time! Matthew 12:46-50

I present to the whole world the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses the one and only religion where LOVE for neighbours, enemies and fellow believers is WORKING!

Without such WORKS your faith is DEAD! James 2:18-26

So your fairy Hell stories is gibberish! 2Timothy 4:3-4 smiley

Your brain will reset when your soul enters hell. For now, Russell and Rutherford has brainwashed you. I pity your end. Thank God I found the truth early.
Re: Pursuing Righteousness By Faith Not By Works by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22am On Mar 02
Ken4Christ:

Your brain will reset when your soul enters hell. For now, Russell and Rutherford has brainwashed you. I pity your end. Thank God I found the truth early.

Brainwashed religionist.
Truth without fellow believers! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Summing Up Submission / Birthday Is To Be Celebrated By Society / Hate No One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.