Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo (41738 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27
Seyi makinde body language in the events of past days.

First denying receiving any allocation from Fg secondly , this now.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Exceed15: 6:22pm On Feb 27
frankyychiji:
Legendhero and his Ebi npiawa azu crew regret voting tinubu.

My brother it's not only regret o, dem dey curse am join sef

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Lookawaybrand: 6:22pm On Feb 27
SpartaOfLagos:
Only in Lagos some people dey do gragra as if they can stop the people from protesting .

This is a sensible governor who knows it's the right of the people to protest peacefully ..

Seyi baba, you're doing well.

Did your state Governor joined ?

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by LegendHero(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27
frankyychiji:
Election is over. Swallow your pride and apologize for voting for a clueless arrogant drug addict who made a bad situation worse so fast.

Where I come from, we don’t dialogue with terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by chatinent: 6:22pm On Feb 27
Uncle governor, make life easy for your people. It starts with you.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by arsenal33: 6:22pm On Feb 27
How has the governor helped the people of oyo state with his increased FAAC allocation?
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by LegendHero(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27
LordBillionz:

You can call obedients terrorist as much as you want but it's evident that when we want to protest, we mean business. And the impact will be felt.

The last time it happened, SARS was ended and your guess would be as good as mine of what will happen if we join the protest.

If you like , call me obedient.

You're being mocked by your slave master and you're masturbating on it...shame.

Onukwu bu ajo ihe

There is a new power plant in Abia. Let’s see your “meaning business”, just go there and burn it down.

That’s only when I will believe Obedients are not terrorists.

Just an announcement you did not pay for; Nigeria police have been instructed to shoot at sight at any terrorists, I just say make I tell you the sweet info.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Exceed15: 6:24pm On Feb 27
LegendHero:

Lol Obidient wey hunger dey wire, where they wan see strength go protest.

Don’t you know that to even protest, you need to be agile and not hungry?

Which member died in the stampede? Sense u no get ?
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Bobage16(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27
He no follow for governors wey dem gv 30billion?
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Electrochemistry(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27
ChristianMuslim:
APC have failed woefully.. This is the end of the road for APC.. Tinubu is a failure.. It has never been this worse.

If only Nigerians can learn from this hardship
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Meti99(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27
What is he doing in Oyo state to salvage the situation.
Oniyeye

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by LegendHero(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27
Exceed15:

Which member died in the stampede? Sense u no get ?

Did you hear of a Ibo man that killed his son yesterday because he ate the last plate of food left in the house?

Few weeks ago, one Ibo woman also cooked her only son because of extreme hunger.

In the rest of Nigeria it’s hunger, in the East, it is an extreme chronic case of cannibalism induced hunger.

As I dey now, even if they are sharing $1bn each, I won’t step foot in the SE. I no wan die yet abeg.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by anonimi: 6:27pm On Feb 27
BodyCount:
Stupìd governor

HE'S JUST MAKING MOCKERY OF THE PROTESTERS

What is he protesting for?

Who is he protesting against?

Is he not a RULER and part of the problem?

You dey mind the guy?

Did he not abandon his party’s candidates to vote for Tinubu and APC senators and representatives

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by LegendHero(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27
frankyychiji:
Even the ethnic coloration you tribal bigots tried to coat the protest with fell flat on its stomach.

Hope you now there is shoot at sight order for terrorists?
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Yong4ever: 6:29pm On Feb 27
matify83:
Wondered what the fear was all about!

TUC is the biggest loser as they failed to show leadership by aligning with the people in the hardship occasioned by poorly thought out and crafted government policies.

Kudos to NLC for not backing down.
TUC is the mole!
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by rahmontech(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27
SpartaOfLagos:
Only in Lagos some people dey do gragra as if they can stop the people from protesting .

This is a sensible governor who knows it's the right of the people to protest peacefully ..

IPOB dogs full lagos we sabi wetin dem do last time. Never again will flatis have that chance again
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by mastermaestro(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27
Protesting against himself or what? Can someone please explain? Mockery in full glare. What a pity! sad
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by spiSeyi: 6:35pm On Feb 27
If this clueless governor have invested massively in agriculture with the land mass of OYO state, people in OYO state might not feel the impact of the food crisis grin
. Oyo state is just big for nothing under this audio governor. The problem with the current food crisis is that we rely only on the North for food and Northerners now prefer to export to their neighbors in Niger.
All the Southern governors are clueless angry
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Rumundele(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27
This is mockery
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by LordBillionz: 6:50pm On Feb 27
LegendHero:

There is a new power plant in Abia. Let’s see your “meaning business”, just go there and burn it down.

That’s only when I will believe Obedients are not terrorists.

Just an announcement you did not pay for; Nigeria police have been instructed to shoot at sight at any terrorists, I just say make I tell you the sweet info.

Sentiments, that's your problem and your illness. Else, you should not have limited your ears to the happenings in the west during end Sars...

So nothing was destroyed in the east, right??

You're letting me know if an announcement by your corrupt government to their corrupt police to shoot at site anyone that protests against their corruption?

Shame.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by kingmaster2009: 6:54pm On Feb 27
BodyCount:
Stupìd governor

This is not. what are expecting...I guess...

The protest that will Install Obi Bitter as the president of IPOB....you will soon experience that in your village where Elpa Simeon Boys will kill all your village people that will not comply with sit at home on Monday.....
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by AskNgige2: 6:57pm On Feb 27
Same stupid governor that followed wike to vote APC

Now he is protesting
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Jostoman: 6:58pm On Feb 27
BodyCount:
Stupìd governor

he is not part of the problem.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Pristine664: 7:06pm On Feb 27
LegendHero:

Did you hear of a Ibo man that killed his son yesterday because he ate the last plate of food left in the house?

Few weeks ago, one Ibo woman also cooked her only son because of extreme hunger.

In the rest of Nigeria it’s hunger, in the East, it is an extreme chronic case of cannibalism induced hunger.

As I dey now, even if they are sharing $1bn each, I won’t step foot in the SE. I no wan die yet abeg.

This kind of news will never get to NL front but let one random person complain of hunger in SW, Seun and his Obidient mods done send am to FP. grin
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Franchise21(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27
LegendHero:
Good one. The protest have been peaceful so far all around the country.

In Lagos, police are sharing drinks and everyone is in merriment mode.

Thank God the Obedient terroristsss did not join, it would have been chaotic and they would have used bad belle torch Lagos and other areas.

This is how protest should be. Government should show protester love and make sure they reassure them that their demands have been heard and it should be peaceful.

This one has jumped outta the shithole he's hiding
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by LegendHero(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27
Pristine664:

This kind of news will never get to NL front but let one random person complain of hunger in SW, Seun and his Obidient mods done send am to FP. grin

You know how media and politics work.

Media house will scavenge for news against the tribe of the sitting president. That is how news sell in Nigeria.

It is Yoruba people turn to receive all the insult now. After Tinubu, we move the insult on the tribe of the next president and the cycle continue.

Develop thick skin for it because I don’t think the insult and media sensationalism will end soon.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Psoul(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27
Na d same people.
Arrangee Protest.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by adeola538: 7:20pm On Feb 27
OkOk...
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by bentenny(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27
This is more than commendable by the governor!
While others stayed behind dishing out threats to NLC,he came out from his comfort to make the people know he understands what they are going through!
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by placeofallure(f): 7:28pm On Feb 27
SpartaOfLagos:

Ask him about the allocations wey he dey collect; did he put it to judicious use? He is part of the people doing you. Outside Tinubu, demand accountability from your governors, your senators, your reps. what are they doing with the monies?
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Bfly: 7:43pm On Feb 27
Another ridicule
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by bewise24: 7:49pm On Feb 27
Obakoolex:
I forgot the name of one governor that joined protest against his own government over unpaid salary grin

he leaders and the poor masses protesting side by side. Interesting! WELL, WE ALL CONTRIBUTED IN MAKING NIGERIA A FAILED STATE. SO LET'S ALL COME OUT TO PROTEST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.