Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo (41718 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by marlow1962(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27
Lol
Another pathetic scam move to fool the fools.

Governor wer get ur interest at heart, lmao 🤣

But guys it's not funny again o, and yet Nigerians are still in slumber.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by jubrilELsudan: 5:54pm On Feb 27
ODE LIKE SEY HIM READY TO BURN DOWN HIM GOVERNOR'S LODGE IF THE PROTESTERS WAN BURN AM DOWN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Exceed15: 5:55pm On Feb 27
This is commendable. Shame on TUC president.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by richidinho(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Exceed15: 5:56pm On Feb 27
matify83:
Wondered what the fear was all about!

TUC is the biggest loser as they failed to show leadership by aligning with the people in the hardship occasioned by poorly thought out and crafted government policies.

Kudos to NLC for not backing down.
Oil dey head bro .. day is coming when TUC will left to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by joachimnkenchor(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27
Baba won save him head

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by alobright17(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27
SpartaOfLagos:
Only in Lagos some people dey do gragra as if they can stop the people from protesting .

This is a sensible governor who knows it's the right of the people to protest peacefully ..

Seyi baba, you're doing well.

when a governor join protest he's mocking people because hes into power . He simply want to channel the blame to the FG . Is FG owing allocation of his state ? What has he done as a governor to create job in his own state ?

We Nigerians are too gullible that's we celebrate mediocrity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by 12345baba(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27
Politicians sha

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by alobright17(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27
matify83:

TUC is the biggest loser as they failed to show leadership by aligning with the people in the hardship occasioned by poorly thought out and crafted government policies.

After the 2 day protest what next ?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Ladoja19: 5:58pm On Feb 27
If I see that frog eye near my TV tonight
I won't hesitate to break that TV , burn the remote join
Omo ehn
Hunger wire me today no be small
Took pap in the morning.some minutes later I pee and trek to post office
Chai
Ino go better for who put us here

omowolewa:
Intact, Tinubu will soon join virtually

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Gandrova: 5:58pm On Feb 27
It will not be well with Seyi Makinde. Where is 5 Billion palliative given to him?
Governor of Borno state has empowered More than enough people, apart from Mass transit buses he bought, Food supplied to the indigents.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Noblechykk(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27
BodyCount:
Stupìd governor

HE'S JUST MAKING MOCKERY OF THE PROTESTERS

What is he protesting for?

Who is he protesting against?

Is he not a RULER and part of the problem?
What he did was a tactical approach to prevent the protest from going violent. Don't forget that hoodlums usually take advantage of this kind scenario to cause havoc. His presence in the protest has prevented that from happening. For instance, Lagos police command shared bottle water and biscuits to Lagos protesters. It's a commendable move

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Golan007: 5:59pm On Feb 27
meolaniyi:
You know the tribe that can chicken out when they are needed most in action.

I before others.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by skywalker240(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27
Idiot
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Golan007: 6:01pm On Feb 27
Ladoja19:
If I see that frog eye near my TV tonight
I won't hesitate to break that TV , burn the remote join
Omo ehn
Hunger wire me today no be small
Took pap in the morning.some minutes later I pee and trek to post office
Chai
Ino go better for who put us here

And you no sell your TV?

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by alobright17(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27
BodyCount:
Stupìd governor

HE'S JUST MAKING MOCKERY OF THE PROTESTERS

What is he protesting for?

Who is he protesting against?

Is he not a RULER and part of the problem?

You know some people like pretenders that's why they're hailing a sitting governor who is in power protesting .

Is he protesting the FG allocation that he's not receiving or what exactly?gosh
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by mysticwarrior(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27
My tribe's man ticket, Una never see anything yet.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Lanre1st(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27
Is Makinde not part of causes of hardship? Let him explain how he did #30Billoion received.

He keeps denying it while Ogun and Ekiti state governors are rolling out relieve program
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by alobright17(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27
Malikdking:

Abeg try dey read na !!!
Wetin be this ?

You're the one that need to read and understand.whaf is a governor protesting for ?is he not in power? What has he done better as a governor? Or governors has no roles to play in a democratic dispersion?
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by PastorOlokonla: 6:05pm On Feb 27
Remember when OBJ asked Stella to go shop as he was going back to Ota Farm to join the Adams Oshiomole's nationwide strike.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Exceed15: 6:06pm On Feb 27
LegendHero:
Good one. The protest have been peaceful so far all around the country.

In Lagos, police are sharing drinks and everyone is in merriment mode.

Thank God the Obedient terroristsss did not join, it would have been chaotic and they would have used bad belle torch Lagos and other areas.

This is how protest should be. Government should show protester love and make sure they reassure them that their demands have been heard and it should be peaceful.

If obidient were not there it means they were not the ebin pawa o. However u failed to understand that this isn't election period anymore. Tinubu is now the president and a disaster on Nigerian people. I have observed something closely about APC supporters. Una no get Shame. It will not be well with those who contributed to the stampede in Lagos over common food by voting this clueless olodo called amoda.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Maxtipulation(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27
The Igbo's are supporting you guys with prayers 🙏

Division of labour grin
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by BigYash: 6:09pm On Feb 27
omowolewa:
Intact, Tinubu will soon join virtually
Walai.. grin The country na cruise
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by obaidan: 6:09pm On Feb 27
he asked you people to vote for Emilokan, e suppose join una true true
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by frankyychiji(f): 6:13pm On Feb 27
LegendHero:

Thank God the Obedient terroristsss did not join, it would have been chaotic and they would have used bad belle torch Lagos and other areas.

This is how protest should be. Government should show protester love and make sure they reassure them that their demands have been heard and it should be peaceful.

An Islamic terrorist calling someone else a terrorist grin
The only reason you didn't send your fellows to attack protesters and cause mayhem is because they threatened to shut down the country if you dared.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by LegendHero(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27
Exceed15:

If obidient were not there it means they were not the ebin pawa o. However u failed to understand that this isn't election period anymore. Tinubu is now the president and a disaster on Nigerian people. I have observed something closely about APC supporters. Una no get Shame. It will not be well with those who contributed to the stampede in Lagos over common food by voting this clueless olodo called amoda.

Lol Obidient wey hunger dey wire, where they wan see strength go protest.

Don’t you know that to even protest, you need to be agile and not hungry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by LegendHero(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27
frankyychiji:
An Islamic terrorist calling someone else a terrorist grin
The only reason you didn't send your fellows to attack protesters and cause mayhem is because they threatened to shut down the country if you dared.

We are saying the same thing.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by frankyychiji(f): 6:14pm On Feb 27
Exceed15:

Legendhero and his Ebi npiawa azu crew regret voting tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by frankyychiji(f): 6:16pm On Feb 27
LegendHero:

We are saying the same thing.
Even the ethnic coloration you tribal bigots tried to coat the protest with fell flat on its stomach.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by frankyychiji(f): 6:17pm On Feb 27
LegendHero:

Lol Obidient wey hunger dey wire, where they wan see strength go protest.

Don’t you know that to even protest, you need to be agile and not hungry?

Election is over. Swallow your pride and apologize for voting for a clueless arrogant drug addict who made a bad situation worse so fast.
Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by LordBillionz: 6:17pm On Feb 27
LegendHero:

You can call obedients terrorist as much as you want but it's evident that when we want to protest, we mean business. And the impact will be felt.

The last time it happened, SARS was ended and your guess would be as good as mine of what will happen if we join the protest.

If you like , call me obedient.

You're being mocked by your slave master and you're masturbating on it...shame.

Onukwu bu ajo ihe

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo by Eriokanmi: 6:19pm On Feb 27
matify83:

We'd find out who's behind this. Maybe they've collected money behind closed doors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.