Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu (2473 Views)

Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / All FULANI Emirs Of The 7 Hausa States Must Step Down For Hausa Kings / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu by 9japride(m): 5:56am On Feb 28
NothingDoMe:
Not half bad. The writer is quite good.

However, Tinubu supported the North while they pillaged our resources because of his own future ambitions.

He's just as culpable as the Northerners the writer is trying to drum sentiments against.

[color=#006600][/color]

Those guys are not serious and yet they claim to be highly religious.
The country shouldn't have been one in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu by whatmoreng: 6:34am On Feb 28
mrrandomguy:

NATIONAL POVERTY

When core North Emirs complain about a government, 8 months in clinical exercise of corrective surgery on the harm and injury inflicted, pretending that they are not aware of the history, that while all this recklessness was going on, that they did not partake and enjoy it, we look and pity them. Buhari became president May 29 2015. He inherited a foreign reserve of 29 billion dollars. Between 2015 and 2023, he had vacuumed this fund and borrowed 32 billion dollars. From external debt of Jonathan of 10 billion dollars, Buhari left 43 billion dollars to Tinubu. These Emirs all enjoyed the carnival when it lasted.

I remembered TINIBU and his APC screaming to high heavens when GEJ left office, of how he left an EMPTY TREASURY. in this life ehhh what goes around, comes around. Karma is a bi@ch

1 Like

Re: From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu by ezechi24(m): 7:13am On Feb 28
Ajens1991:

I was among the majority who canvassed for the Tinubu presidency after Wike lost the PDP primary and to the glory of God, it was achieved. Take it or leave it, No candidate would have performed better than Tinubu if they had won.

The problem facing Nigeria now was the after effect of that deaf we had called Buhari, who spent his tenures witch-hunting the PDP and creating problems where non -existed so that a Northerner could return as president.

At last, Tinubu became president against all odds, and food scarcity emerged. Even locally produced food that do not require dollar exchange.

Huge debts had been incurred by the previous administrators, making it difficult for the new Administration to effectively manage the economy. If you are a debtor, do you think your creditor will allow you to build a house when you're indebted? No!

The economy has been so politicised and used as a tool to fight any administration. I will not want to dwell on that.

Possible Solution:
The rate at which the inflation is moving demands that the minimum wage should be reviewed upward. But my question is this, how best can the new wage affect the lives of employees in the private sectors and SMEs, where salaries of workers fall less than the minimum wage. This issue is currently being reviewed and a meeting will be head next month to sort out the wage amount.

Furthermore, private business should be given tax holidays and protected. I know the president has given a nod on this. Unfortunately, not every business owner knows this, because they don't read, and they don't watch the television. All they do is to peddle falsehood.

Avoid borrowing. The government doesn't need to borrow anymore to quench this inflation. It's gone beyond that. Any further borrowing will lead to a depreciation of the Naira.

Also, be positive about your narrative of the situation in Nigeria. Your words will defeat you before you enter the battlefield. It will take 15 years for Nigeria to come out of this completely. But you need to trust the process.

Lastly, hold your governors responsible for any hardship faced by your state. The money given to them to help cushion the effect of Subsidy removal and the rising inflation is being diverted. APC, PDP,LP and NNPP governors are responsible for this mess..

It's a personal submission. We are all hear to learn. Thank you.

Did your tinubu not protect the deaf and dumb president when he was busy compiling hardship for Nigerians by borrowing and stealing?.

Where you not amongs the people who supported the evil buhari when he still came out for second term?

Your tinubu started his presidential journey on a wrong foot and it is one of the things we are suffering today.

His nonchalant attitude towards the economic downfall is same as the dumb buhari , how many people has he arrested in the last regime for economic sabotage and fraud?.....ABEG make we hear word.
Re: From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu by Iamanoited: 8:07am On Feb 28
MACBAN IS A FORMATION OF ALL THE NORTH WEST EMIRS AND THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO CHECK GOOGLE. AND THEY'RE THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES AND FINANCIERS OF MACBAN. EMIR OF DAURA SANG THIS CONSPIRACY TUNE RIGHT FROM GEJ'S CONFAB.

MACBAN IS BMFBOKOISWA AND IT IS NOW FAILING IN ITS ORIGINAL OBJECTIVE.

EMILOKAN IS A PARALLEL FORCE DIFFERENT FROM MACBAN. MACBAN CAN'T COPE WITH EMILOKAN NEW OUTREACH. FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM BY CHRISTIANA AMANPOUR CNN. MACBAN IS FAILING FAST AND NOW WANT TO USE OUR VERY COMPETENT QCFR TO RUBBISH EMILOKAN.

FAR FAR FAR FOUL.

EMILOKAN MUST ADOPT FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW CERTIFIED TITHES CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.

MACBAN IS BMFBOKOISWA AND IT IS BUHARINOMICS. BUHARINOMICS IS RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY

Orisa37
Re: From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu by kmaster007: 8:18am On Feb 28
I'm just wondering how Tinubu go tak win next election.... We dey watch
Re: From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu by chosengocap: 8:28am On Feb 28
Ajens1991:

I was among the majority who canvassed for the Tinubu presidency after Wike lost the PDP primary and to the glory of God, it was achieved. Take it or leave it, No candidate would have performed better than Tinubu if they had won.

The problem facing Nigeria now was the after effect of that deaf we had called Buhari, who spent his tenures witch-hunting the PDP and creating problems where non -existed so that a Northerner could return as president.

At last, Tinubu became president against all odds, and food scarcity emerged. Even locally produced food that do not require dollar exchange.

Huge debts had been incurred by the previous administrators, making it difficult for the new Administration to effectively manage the economy. If you are a debtor, do you think your creditor will allow you to build a house when you're indebted? No!

The economy has been so politicised and used as a tool to fight any administration. I will not want to dwell on that.

Possible Solution:
The rate at which the inflation is moving demands that the minimum wage should be reviewed upward. But my question is this, how best can the new wage affect the lives of employees in the private sectors and SMEs, where salaries of workers fall less than the minimum wage. This issue is currently being reviewed and a meeting will be head next month to sort out the wage amount.

Furthermore, private business should be given tax holidays and protected. I know the president has given a nod on this. Unfortunately, not every business owner knows this, because they don't read, and they don't watch the television. All they do is to peddle falsehood.

Avoid borrowing. The government doesn't need to borrow anymore to quench this inflation. It's gone beyond that. Any further borrowing will lead to a depreciation of the Naira.

Also, be positive about your narrative of the situation in Nigeria. Your words will defeat you before you enter the battlefield. It will take 15 years for Nigeria to come out of this completely. But you need to trust the process.

Lastly, hold your governors responsible for any hardship faced by your state. The money given to them to help cushion the effect of Subsidy removal and the rising inflation is being diverted. APC, PDP,LP and NNPP governors are responsible for this mess..

It's a personal submission. We are all hear to learn. Thank you.

You voted in disaster . I thought your Lord and personal saviour Tinubu had solution to better Nigeria .

Re: From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu by payaseriy: 8:48am On Feb 28
Chinjo2:
Lol.
Singing in Wike's voice.

On ya mandate we shall stand,
On ya mandate we shall stand,
On ya mandate Tinubu
On ya mandate Jagaban
On ya mandate we shall stand.

Urhobo man says I just dey Naf (Laugh) una.
we don't talk lyk that... stop acting like an idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap / Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) / We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.