Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye (25472 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post / I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Judolisco(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27
Ogiame:
Sure you really want to do that?

Just one mistake, a cross section of toxic Nigeria football hooligans almost roasted you and Iwobi.

I will love to see you back though, your reflexes are sharp now.

Goodluck.
it's like dat in every country.... Ronaldo and Messi dey collect..... U sabi as dem yab Messi for Argentina b4 he won d world Cup?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Rahkman: 6:49pm On Feb 27
grin grin
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by cybergawd: 6:49pm On Feb 27
Who dash am visa and ticket? Italy is not Ikot Ekpene.

Princezibk:
While don’t you locate him and tell him this ,,, besides you’re right on manipulative baby daddies.

They are really danger Zones ⚠️

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Rostikol: 6:49pm On Feb 27
He’s welcome to try his luck, but I think Nwabali is more solid.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Ogiame: 6:50pm On Feb 27
Judolisco:
it's like dat in every country.... Ronaldo and Messi dey collect..... U sabi as dem yab Messi for Argentina b4 he won d world Cup?
There's different between criticized for mistakes and being CYBERBULLIED.
What most of you do here is cyberbullying players who had a poor game.
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by damosky12(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
You are always welcome 🤗. I stopped liking you when I discovered you are a babydaddy.

Women please in all you do, never marry a babydaddy they'll always go back to sleep with the mother of their baby in the name of child care and visits just like Davido, tuface and others are doing. They'll stylishly trick you into polygamy against your wish while deceiving you with the married title. Be wise

How did you manage to turn a topic on football to relationship counsel?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Cmanforall: 6:53pm On Feb 27
Stay where you are...
Let us give others opportunities.

Nwabali wouldn't have been known if Rohr and you were still in charge

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Princezibk: 6:54pm On Feb 27
cybergawd:
Who dash am visa and ticket? Italy is not Ikot Ekpene.

Don’t look down on anybody my brother,,, besides he/she can take the Libya 🇱🇾 route, enter Tripoli then ascend Egypt , dive or swim across the Mediterranean Sea 🌊 and viola Italy on surface 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Judolisco(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27
Ogiame:
There's different between criticized for mistakes and being CYBERBULLIED.
What most of you do here is cyberbullying players who had a poor game.

oga wetin Messi and Ronaldo dey pass through pass cyberbullying.... In Brazil when national teams lose they are scared of going back to their country....
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
You are always welcome 🤗. I stopped liking you when I discovered you are a babydaddy.

Women please in all you do, never marry a babydaddy they'll always go back to sleep with the mother of their baby in the name of child care and visits just like Davido, tuface and others are doing. They'll stylishly trick you into polygamy against your wish while deceiving you with the married title. Be wise
You this blockhead, how did you manage to turn this football news into a topic about baby-daddy? Banza!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Ogiame: 6:56pm On Feb 27
Judolisco:
oga wetin Messi and Ronaldo dey pass through pass cyberbullying.... In Brazil when national teams lose they are scared of going back to their country....

k.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27
Ogiame:
This is so unnecessary.

Concentrate on Romance section.

Classical of them, always majoring in minor things
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by AuthorMan: 6:57pm On Feb 27
robosky02:
When we needed this guy to up his game he just chicken out

Now we have Nwabili that we are beginning to trust

All this guys are coming out

He could not take bullying like Iwobi.

Naija fans are too aggressive. They don't believe failure is part of progress in life. They want to win all the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27
Yes, come and fight for the number 2 spot, number 1 spot is already settled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by LordBillionz: 6:59pm On Feb 27
Ogiame:

Just one mistake, a cross section of toxic Nigeria football hooligans almost roasted you and Iwobi.

Goodluck.
Seriously, I was made on the hate dished out on Iwobi. I didn't know of Maduka's story. This should stop.

Those who can't even do better in their respective roles or are even jobless will open their guy to say rubbish cos they can afford 100 naira MB.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Cmanforall: 7:03pm On Feb 27
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

You're welcome back to the team. You're a Nigerian. Pay no attention to people who have failed in their respective lives but hide behind their phones to troll the likes of you and Iwobi who have worn the jersey with pride.

God bless Nigeria.

This is for job only (Sports, to be featured in the Super Eagles).
As a professional, does he have attachment with his village, not state level like Musa?
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Abbeytoy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

Have you ever thought he might be dumped by the baby mama for a better option?

Just jump into a conclusion, please
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Ogiame: 7:04pm On Feb 27
LordBillionz:

Seriously, I was made on the hate dished out on Iwobi. I didn't know of Maduka's story. This should stop.

Those who can't even do better in their respective roles or are even jobless will open their guy to say rubbish cos they can afford 100 naira MB.

My brother, it's really disgusting... You see those hooligans who are making life threatening mistakes in their own endeavors come online to bully professionals who had a bad game.

My Namibia friend will always ask me is that how toxic we are? I don too use; “We are passionate football lovers” cover up.

See what they did at the nations cup.... Making mockery of every team they cross paths with... And even Ghana we did not play.... Calling it cruise.

Na Angola own pain me.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Kaido: 7:08pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

Na just women wey get money from rich homes dey wise.

Your advice na trash cheesy
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27
Ogiame:

Goodluck.
Na u get time for those idiots. All i knw is that nothing will make me to attack my fellow youths that are trying their best for the country.
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Ogiame: 7:09pm On Feb 27
SyrusdeHansome:

Na u get time for those idiots. All i knw is that nothing will make me to attack my fellow youths that are trying their best for the country.
grin
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by theamazonguru(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27
robosky02:
When we needed this guy to up his game he just chicken out

Now we have Nwabili that we are beginning to trust
All this guys are coming out

If he is back, it will be to our advantage.
This is sport.
A good player can not always be good and fit all of the time.
Imagine the game against South Africa when Nwabali got wounded and had to be substituted. Knowing that it was Francis Uzoho who would replace him , you need to see how my heart was beating all through the rest of that match.

This guy would have easily come in as an equally good replacement without giving us any kind of blood pressure.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27
Charmingrascal:
You are welcome Madu boy

You can be our second choice goalie because Nwabali don take your place.
As for Uzoho he can be the fourth choice after Akpeyi who will be the third choice
Uzoho is a human being just like u nd i so let`s tone down on talking down on him. Every human deserves 2b shown love nd support.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Charmingrascal(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27
SyrusdeHansome:

Uzoho is a human being just like u nd i so let`s tone down on talking down on him. Every human deserves 2b shown love nd support.

Show me the "talking down on him" here

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Ubdavis(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27
Wrong fucken timing!!!. In this Nawbali Era?
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Bfly: 7:27pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

Still same dumb girl
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by HussenAdul: 7:34pm On Feb 27
No vacancy!
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by smiley73(f): 7:39pm On Feb 27
I said it that With the performance of the super eagles on the just concluded AFCON, every player would want to either return or join the team, which is lovely, Infact I love the fact that they now show interest in playing for the country BUT my own be say, as them dey show interest so both new and returning players, don't play rubbish, I repeat don't play rubbish in any game, I can't afford to be shouting up and down. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27
We don't like the shape of your head period
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Felabrity: 7:53pm On Feb 27
Nobody fit collect Nwabali spot right now boss

Except you want dey relax for bench
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by ifinger: 7:53pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

Watin⚠️🤓
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by DlegendofGarden(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27
We still prefer you as number one. Just try and give us your 100%
You are far better than the SA goalie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women World Cup: Nigeria Releases Full Squad (see List) / Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens / Man Utd Chiefs 'considering Sacking Ole Gunnar Solskjaer' Before Tottenham Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.