Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye (25474 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post / I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by GreatOchuks: 3:33pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
There's different between criticized for mistakes and being CYBERBULLIED.
What most of you do here is cyberbullying players who had a poor game.

You de whine Abi ?
Go and ask Messi the things he saw and felt that made him retire about 3 times .
Go and ask that Swiss Striker whose family house was burnt to Ashes in Cameroon because he scored against the Nation at the last World cup.

Go and ask Saka and his Co Blacks what they were subjected to after they missed Penalties at the last Euros .

National football is quite different from Club , in Club you are dealing with just a City or State and you can port to another Club but for Country, you go nowhere and you are dealing with a whole Nation.

There's no too much rooms for mistakes
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by GreatOchuks: 3:39pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
My brother, it's really disgusting... You see those hooligans who are making life threatening mistakes in their own endeavors come online to bully professionals who had a bad game.

My Namibia friend will always ask me is that how toxic we are? I don too use; “We are passionate football lovers” cover up.

See what they did at the nations cup.... Making mockery of every team they cross paths with... And even Ghana we did not play.... Calling it cruise.

Na Angola own pain me.
If you can't bear the heat , leave the Kitchen.
Football is a game of passion and full dedication.
Brazil and Argentina have been toxic rivals for ages , watch their last match and see people bleeding after the Brazilian Police descended on the Argentine fans .
Barca and Real Madrid have been at each other's throat for ages .
Small Ghana are always in the habit of trolling Nigerians and making mockery of the Super Eagles, you were aware when John Dumelo referred to the Super Eagles as "Super Chickens" , so you expect Nigerians to sit back and be bullied because they want to please you ?

My friend , if it's paining you , better veer off to Zee World or Cricket .
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Ogiame: 3:42pm On Feb 29
GreatOchuks:

If you can't bear the heat , leave the Kitchen.
Football is a game of passion and full dedication.
Brazil and Argentina have been toxic rivals for ages , watch their last match and see people bleeding after the Brazilian Police descended on the Argentine fans .
Barca and Real Madrid have been at each other's throat for ages .
Small Ghana are always in the habit of trolling Nigerians and making mockery of the Super Eagles, you were aware when John Dumelo referred to the Super Eagles as "Super Chickens" , so you expect Nigerians to sit back and be bullied because they want to please you ?

My friend , if it's paining you , better veer off to Zee World or Cricket .

k.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by GreatOchuks: 3:43pm On Feb 29
DlegendofGarden:
We still prefer you as number one. Just try and give us your 100%
You are far better than the SA goalie
Even the South African match we won , so many Nigerians died of Heart attack ,,, then you want to go and bring this Model to do a Warrior's job 😂😂.

Never

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women World Cup: Nigeria Releases Full Squad (see List) / Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens / Man Utd Chiefs 'considering Sacking Ole Gunnar Solskjaer' Before Tottenham Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.