Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye (25475 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post / I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by dkidd: 8:06pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
You are always welcome 🤗. I stopped liking you when I discovered you are a babydaddy.

Women please in all you do, never marry a babydaddy they'll always go back to sleep with the mother of their baby in the name of child care and visits just like Davido, tuface and others are doing. They'll stylishly trick you into polygamy against your wish while deceiving you with the married title. Be wise
Imagine

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by santaclaws: 8:11pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
You are always welcome 🤗. I stopped liking you when I discovered you are a babydaddy.

Women please in all you do, never marry a babydaddy they'll always go back to sleep with the mother of their baby in the name of child care and visits just like Davido, tuface and others are doing. They'll stylishly trick you into polygamy against your wish while deceiving you with the married title. Be wise

Are you sure you're ok? What's your business with someone's personal life? See the long epistle you wrote about a goalkeeper as if he's your family member... If una don see fine boy, e dey do una like colos. 😒

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by victorazy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27
Ogiame:
Sure you really want to do that?

Just one mistake, a cross section of toxic Nigeria football hooligans almost roasted you and Iwobi.

I will love to see you back though, your reflexes are sharp now.

Goodluck.

The guy is far better than Uzoho

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by EreluRoz: 8:17pm On Feb 27
grin
dkidd:

Imagine
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by ArsenWinner: 8:23pm On Feb 27
kmaster007:
Wetin him won com do when we don get Nwabili
We need him as a reserve keeper more than useless Uzoho
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by kmaster007: 8:29pm On Feb 27
grin
ArsenWinner:

We need him as a reserve keeper more than useless Uzoho
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by generalud: 8:40pm On Feb 27
He should go back to where he came from.
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by arantess: 8:43pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

Can an old hag marry?
I doubt it
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by arantess: 8:45pm On Feb 27
robosky02:
When we needed this guy to up his game he just chicken out

Now we have Nwabili nwabali that we are beginning to trust

All this guys are coming out
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Salubata(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27
You love having your man to yourself only but your preference is older and rich men.

Isn't that confusion
EreluRoz:

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by solonnachi: 9:16pm On Feb 27
The prodigal son has finally returned back home. You're welcome!
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by dkidd: 9:17pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
grin
Be laughing
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Dybala11(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27
Charmingrascal:
You are welcome Madu boy

You can be our second choice goalie because Nwabali don take your place.
As for Uzoho he can be the fourth choice after Akpeyi who will be the third choice
Daniel Akpeyi wey don retire from the national team or na another Akpeyi you dey talk about?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by donmik: 9:44pm On Feb 27
E no consign me
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by SIRG120: 9:55pm On Feb 27
[quote author=EreluRoz post=128677267]You are always welcome 🤗. I stopped liking you when I discovered you are a babydaddy.

Women please in all you do, never marry a babydaddy they'll always go back to sleep with the mother of their baby in the name of child care and visits just like Davido, tuface and others are doing. They'll stylishly trick you into polygamy against your wish while deceiving you with the married title. Be wise [/quote )}what business has this got to do with the news?.... You're invading someone's Private life and you think it's normal...... Obviously you love him that's why you're so engrossed in his Private life........ That's being too Petty and it ought not to be tolerated

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by slipperyanus07: 10:41pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

if u have the financial capabilities there's absolutely nothing wrong in polygamy
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Sharatan(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27
SheikhMuniru:
We no need you again

BASKET Uzoho and Nwaballi are enough

🤣
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by pargelenis(m): 1:03am On Feb 28
Ok oh … but there is competition.
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Pharaohny: 1:16am On Feb 28
Any goalkeeper wey hin head no resemble Nwabali own, should not bother manning that goalpost for Nigeria grin grin

Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Lucas4903: 3:42am On Feb 28
The team dey enter for eye nowwww. It was the talk of everywhere. AFCON this year was excellent. Kudos to Ivory Coast for a beautiful hosting of the tournament.
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by BBIA: 6:00am On Feb 28
EreluRoz:

The only hope of you having a child of your own is if you become a baby mama.

Else menopause is coming and that husband you no go see.
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by chidi2003(m): 7:23am On Feb 28
EreluRoz:

Young woman, it seems like you're from the family of great womanizers!
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by colossus91(m): 7:51am On Feb 28
Okoye is doing well at udinese and is a welcome competition in our goalkeeping dept,I like this male everybody up game.
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by EreluRoz: 8:08am On Feb 28
chidi2003:

Young woman, it seems like you're from the family of great womanizers!
Carry your small dick komot for my front this morning, I'm not in a good mood. I'll change it for you ooooooo
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Maxtipulation(m): 10:06am On Feb 28
EreluRoz:

It's vice versa and how does that affect his football career?
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Emperormartin(m): 10:31am On Feb 28
Who told the op that his last game for Nigeria was against Tunisia in 2021 afcon?

Even paseiro used maduka in one of our friendlies against Algeria sometimes last year or last two years.

Abeg get your facts well
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Inyaky(f): 12:21pm On Feb 28
He's so handsome.
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by chidi2003(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28
EreluRoz:
Carry your small dick komot for my front this morning, I'm not in a good mood. I'll change it for you ooooooo
Calm down, am not here to fight you - rather - be the change you want to see in the world; show kindness to humanity! Is all legal.
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by Jamodeen95(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28
For me, I don't want him back angry
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by EreluRoz: 8:15pm On Feb 28
chidi2003:

Calm down, am not here to fight you - rather - be the change you want to see in the world; show kindness to humanity! Is all legal.
ok thanks chidi
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28
Sharatan:

🤣

We love our men, BASKET Uzoho and NwaBALLi
Re: I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye by GreatOchuks: 3:21pm On Feb 29
He messed up,, instead of focusing on his Goalkeeping duties , he veered off into Social Media cruising with Nigerian Slayqueens ,, the hype got into his head and he lost the most important quality of a Goalkeeper; Focus.
Instead of Catching Shots , he was busy catching Shots on Instagram from babes .

Now a better replacement has come , he should fight for 2nd or 3rd spot , that's if the New Coach will even want to make the mistake of bringing both he and Uzoho close .

Left to me , I would have preferred two decent, hungry and passionate goalies from the NPFL instead of these Charlatans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women World Cup: Nigeria Releases Full Squad (see List) / Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens / Man Utd Chiefs 'considering Sacking Ole Gunnar Solskjaer' Before Tottenham Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.