Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents (9640 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 12:15am On Nov 13, 2011
Obviously a typo; meant to be "November 12". No biggie.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 13, 2011
buzugee:

of course rashad terell is an african america. like duh. anyway he is in a better place. his penance on earth is up.

In D.C.??! dude, you can't make assumptions when it comes to D.C. The amount of Africans in the North Carolina, V.A., D.C., Maryland area is off the charts and who knows the assailant could possibly be half African or even African himself. I've yet to meet an African without an "AA" like alias or nickname once they've become "Americanized".

LOL i am very good friends with a Liberian whom we call Devareus!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin i'm sooo serious!
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by MrsChima1(f): 12:48am On Nov 13, 2011
He died over 75 cents?!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Some black folks in America would fight over some weed or hot arse not 75 cents. Just saying.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by meonbooty: 12:48am On Nov 13, 2011
AA are the worst set of people I have come across in my life.

Was in Baltimore recently and I was mugged by these low-lives.

Thank God I dont have to deal with them often. Very despicable group of people
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by Jenifa1: 12:50am On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

He died over 75 cents?!!!   shocked shocked shocked shocked

Some black folks in America would fight over some weed or hot arse not 75 cents.  Just saying.

yea that's messed up.

seems like robbery though according to the story. his wallet was stolen
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by meonbooty: 12:53am On Nov 13, 2011
Jenifa_:

yea that's messed up.

seems like robbery though according to the story. his wallet was stolen

Jenifa, how was temptations?

Do you go there often?

Answer me now
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by MrsChima1(f): 12:53am On Nov 13, 2011
I was about to say!  I was going to say that I could gave whomever 75 cents!  

Would it been okay if another Nigerian or African man killed him?  With all access to education, common sense shouldn't be obsolete.   undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 1:01am On Nov 13, 2011
meonbooty:

AA are the worst set of people I have come across in my life.

Was in Baltimore recently and I was mugged by these low-lives.

Thank God I dont have to deal with them often. Very despicable group of people
I've observed your posts are always wacky. I have been to Baltimore so many times even the seedy and dangerous spots and never got mugged. They probably looked you over and all they could see was nice and soft meat. You will likely get mugged in Ajegunle as well. Even if you go to Mushin-Olosha you will get mugged. And they are Nigerians like you.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by meonbooty: 1:13am On Nov 13, 2011
^^^

I grew up in Ajegunle. There I mug people, not the other way round.

You have no idea.

BTW, Where in Baltimore did you go to?

I was in DC/Baltimore area
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 1:18am On Nov 13, 2011
LOL. Mug people in Ajegunle indeed. I lived in a Baltimore suburb but I used to go to the down-town area regularly at night. And few other places around down-town which I can't recall the names but if you know where the prison is close to down-town you know where I'm talking about.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by meonbooty: 1:21am On Nov 13, 2011
^^^^

SO you've been to the Prison? OMG, look at who I am talking to. My hands are shaking already. I am not used to people like you. Not at all. How was prison?

I was at at one of the buildings on Pratt street in downtown, very close to Hopkins.

That area on my way to my conference was where I got mugged. Maybe it was you, who knows?
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by Jenifa1: 1:23am On Nov 13, 2011
meonbooty:

Jenifa, how was temptations?

Do you go there often?

Answer me now

see how you are clearly in love with me. stalking me into every thread.

logica:

I've observed your posts are always wacky. I have been to Baltimore so many times even the seedy and dangerous spots and never got mugged. They probably looked you over and all they could see was nice and soft meat. You will likely get mugged in Ajegunle as well. Even if you go to Mushin-Olosha you will get mugged. And they are Nigerians like you.

don't mind him. he grew up under 3rd mainland bridge. agbero-ness is in his blood.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by ektbear: 1:23am On Nov 13, 2011
logica:

Baltimore has a helluva lot of crackheads too, lol.

Another place I'd never want to visit the seedy spots of.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by meonbooty: 1:26am On Nov 13, 2011
Jenifa_:

see how you are clearly in love with me. stalking me into every thread.

Of course Jenifa, who wouldnt?

Just tell me about Temptations. I am planning on going there. EVer been there?
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 1:27am On Nov 13, 2011
meonbooty:

^^^^

SO you've been to the Prison? OMG, look at who I am talking to. My hands are shaking already. I am not used to people like you. Not at all. How was prison?

I was at at one of the buildings on Pratt street in downtown, very close to Hopkins.

That area on my way to my conference was where I got mugged. Maybe it was you, who knows?

Ode. Why won't you get mugged. Your hands are shaking over a person's post and you don't even know how to read. I wonder if you understood the topic at the conference. You are just a troll anyway.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by meonbooty: 1:29am On Nov 13, 2011
logica:

Ode. Why won't you get mugged. Your hands are shaking over a person's post and you don't even know how to read. I wonder if you understood the topic at the conference. You are just a troll anyway.

How long did you spend in Jail?

And what happened? Did you mug someone?  Are you posting from jail?

Ode oshi, I doubt you've ever traveled out of naija? Wanna feel among? grin
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 1:29am On Nov 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

Baltimore has a helluva lot of crackheads too, lol.

Another place I'd never want to visit the seedy spots of.
Yep. But I think DC is worse than B'more. From what I hear Detroit is worse; dunno since I never went there. But Chicago is definitely on the same level as DC. But I felt safer in Chicago than in DC; dunno why.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by meonbooty: 1:32am On Nov 13, 2011
logica:

Yep. But I think DC is worse than B'more. From what I hear Detroit is worse; dunno since I never went there. But Chicago is definitely on the same level as DC. But I felt safer in Chicago than in DC; dunno why.

I thought Chicago was safe too, but clearly there were no go areas. There were places I tried not to venture into. Didnt spend much time on the south-side. Yeah, Detroit is crazy, but not as dangerous as Camden.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 1:32am On Nov 13, 2011
meonbooty:

How long did you spend in Jail?

And what happened? Did you mug someone?  Are posting from jail?

Ode oshi, I doubt you've ever traveled out of naija? Wanna feel among? grin
LOL. Before your father was smuggled out of 9ja, my pops was globe-trotting. I suspect you may be the feelamonger. In any case the irony in your post (asking if I'm posting from jail and then wondering if I've ever left 9ja except of course you are too stupid to realize you don't have Internet access in a Nigerian jail-house) proves you are a troll.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 1:36am On Nov 13, 2011
meonbooty:

I thought Chicago was safe too, but clearly there were no go areas. There were places I tried not to venture into. Didnt spend much time on the south-side. Yeah, Detroit is crazy, but not as dangerous as Camden.
Are you sure you were not mugged in Chicago too? There was no area I wasn't at home in Chicago. . . West-side, South-side and North-side (where most Nigerians are). Matter of fact I didn't like North-side much because that was the "white" side of Chicago. I hear Camden is rough but I wasn't impressed. I passed through a few times while I lived in Philly.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by meonbooty: 1:41am On Nov 13, 2011
logica:

Are you sure you were not mugged in Chicago too? There was no area I wasn't at home in Chicago. . . West-side, South-side and North-side (where most Nigerians are). Matter of fact I didn't like North-side much because that was the "white" side of Chicago. I hear Camden is rough but I wasn't impressed. I passed through a few times while I lived in Philly.

North side is awesome mehn, great chicks and lovely atmosphere.

West side? I was close to the West 'burb area, you know the Stroger area? not bad.

Camden is off that hook.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 1:45am On Nov 13, 2011
^^^
I wasn't into the 'burbs but I did visit Ithasca a few times (probably North-West 'burb). Farthest I regularly went was Cicero which really is part of West-Chicago and not a 'burb as such.

BTW I thot BootyOnMe is female. Was there a sex change or you are the male imitation?
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by oderemo(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2011
May you rest in peace.
May god protect those you left behind.
Guys you can continue your vanity about ,northside and west side as if we care.
Vanity knows no limit on n.l.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by Pain(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2011
itoldu:

the man still has 10 days left to live nah! He is scheduled to leave earth by November 22, (i.e. ten days from now)

Reporting from the Future, lol.
God Help Us.The Net is Full of Junk!
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2011
ode remo:

Guys you can continue your vanity about ,northside and west side as if we care.
Vanity knows no limit on n.l.
You don't care yet you referred to it. If I mentioned that I lived in Oshodi, Abule-Ijesha and Agege will that be vanity? I doubt it, as that won't make you feel so bad. You would probably laugh at my "misfortune". The inferiority complex worrying you which made you think the exchange is vanity based, also has no limit like Master P's label.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by ifyalways(f): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
Very unfortunate.
May God console and be with those he's left behind.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by InkedNerd(f): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2011
Smh. My heart goes out to people like this and their families.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by BootyOnMe: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2011
This taxi driver work for this Emerika na wah!
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by tlops(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
it was robbery! RIP
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by member479760: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
RIP brother!
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by oderemo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
Like i said 84, who the cap fit let him wears it. Chikenna.
Vanity upon vanity , all is vanity.
Dont care about masterp or the game or luda.care less.
Rip to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Destroys 175 Illegal Bunkering Sites, Impound 27 Vessels / Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire / Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.