Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents (9639 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by meonbooty: 12:23am On Nov 14, 2011
ode remo:

Like i said 84, who the cap fit let him wears it. Chikenna.
Vanity upon vanity , all is vanity.
Dont care about masterp or the game or luda.care less.
Rip to the dead.

I would feel that way too if I was living in Nigeria, with no good roads, no exotic ala White, Asian, Indian, Spanish chikatas, no 24/7 electricity, no way to make out with oyinbos at your local bar while smoking weed on the patio after having settled the bouncer. I feel ya pain bro. One day god go answer your prayer too, them go give you visa. I no say you are frustrated with your visa denials. Dont worry, dont give up. One day dem go asnwer your prayer. or you can do what I did, rapala wole with 'oja.' grin
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 2:15am On Nov 14, 2011
meonbooty:

I would feel that way too if I was living in Nigeria, with no good roads, no exotic ala White, Asian, Indian, Spanish chikatas, no 24/7 electricity, no way to make out with oyinbos at your local bar while smoking weed on the patio after having settled the bouncer. I feel ya pain bro. One day god go answer your prayer too, them go give you visa. I no say you are frustrated with your visa denials. Dont worry, dont give up. One day dem go asnwer your prayer. or you can do what I did, rapala wole with 'oja.' grin
LOL. The inferiority complex worrying am no gree am see road. He had no idea we were talking about bad places in general. Who would use the ghetto areas in the US to brag? If you mention you visited anywhere in the US even if it is the projects in Brooklyn or Queens, you are oppressing him. I think you hit the nail on the head.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by oderemo(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
Left nija when u guys were in your panties , bought the t shirt,seen the film and all.
Am not here to brag abt this or that , not my way.
Tell u what i need no visa to get into any country at all, so work that out.
Na my kids them dey rub shoulder with oyinbo now.
Me, dey cash my retirement for my farm. Chikenna.
i think its tym to put this to a rest now.
Rip, sha.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by meonbooty: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
ode remo:

Left nija when u guys were in your panties ,[size=18pt] bought the t shirt[/size],seen the film and all.

You left Naija so you could buy a T-shirt?

LOL

Jealousy go kill you.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
ode remo:

Left nija when u guys were in your panties , bought the t shirt,seen the film and all.
Am not here to brag abt this or that , not my way.
Tell u what i need no visa to get into any country at all, so work that out.
Na my kids them dey rub shoulder with oyinbo now.
Me, dey cash my retirement for my farm. Chikenna.
i think its tym to put this to a rest now.
Rip, sha.
Abegi. U got deported from where? Italy? And you are old enough to be my dad right? Then you don miss road wey you come Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by oderemo(m): 5:00am On Nov 15, 2011
To me u guys are not proving any point, so let it rest.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by logica(m): 5:14am On Nov 15, 2011
And what point have you proven? That you traveled to Obodo Oyinbo and now you are back in Nigeria, you own a farm and your kids are in Obodo Oyinbo? See how easy it was to make you "brag"? But who cares about your station in life? Definitely not I. A point has been proven.

PS: Your posting style clearly shows you are not as old as you want us to believe. I will hazard a guess you are in the 4.1.9 youth age range. But then again who or what  you are will not influence my bank balance in any way.

Take care. . .
Re: Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents by meonbooty: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2011
logica:

And what point have you proven? That you traveled to Obodo Oyinbo and now you are back in Nigeria, you own a farm and your kids are in Obodo Oyinbo? See how easy it was to make you "brag"? But who cares about your station in life? Definitely not I. A point has been proven.

PS: Your posting style clearly shows you are not as old as you want us to believe. I will hazard a guess you are in the 4.1.9 youth age range. But then again who or what you are will not influence my bank balance in anyway.

Take care. . .

Either that or he didnt learn how to write in obodo-oyinbo.That explains it all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Destroys 175 Illegal Bunkering Sites, Impound 27 Vessels / Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire / Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.