Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW (14830 Views)

Vandals Attack Shiroro-Katampe Transmission Line / FG Signs 250MW Power Sale Deal With Discos / Onion Traders Threaten To Cut Supply To Southern Nigeria Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by SalamRushdie: 11:04am On Feb 28
Muslim Muslim ticket country
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Emperormartin(m): 11:04am On Feb 28
jmoore:
Terrorists is who you are calling vandals.
You dey mind Nigeria News outlet
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by ClearFlair: 11:05am On Feb 28
fuckJones:
let us blame the president

Government must provide security

1 Like

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Babalegba(m): 11:05am On Feb 28
DaTruths:
Nothing sweet me pass say Nigeria dey collapse under APC.

More elbow to their Greece, abi more Greece to their elbow grin grin

E bin pawa oh.

Fvck the shit hole.
You are a very sick individual.Even animals think better than you.If you hate Nigerians so much why not simply swallow sniper. Coward

1 Like

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Truvelisback(m): 11:05am On Feb 28
The vandals were even lenient. I was expecting total shutdown that would also affect Ass hole rock terribly.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by ManishSmith(m): 11:05am On Feb 28
When we told them election has consequences, they said they want to teach obidients a lesson.... guess who’s learning the hard way
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Smithwilliams826: 11:06am On Feb 28
Them just focus on Abuja. Na wah o. Make whona no go buy free energy
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by KaptainAfrika: 11:07am On Feb 28
Mighty Vandals, mightier than Govumenttttt grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by ShootThemAll(m): 11:09am On Feb 28
fuckJones:

Mumu... Why won't we, when the dr*uggie and certificate forger can't protect lives and properties.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:11am On Feb 28
stano2:
E no go pass all these guys Nigeria politicians smuggle in from Niger republic.
it might be the people of the yeast...
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by 007Marvel(m): 11:11am On Feb 28
The average black man only cares about his belly! One thing that makes the white better than blacks is that they are patriotic and reasonable! Give a black man 5 million naira to kill everyone in his community and destabilize the state and he'll gladly do it without remorse!

4 Likes

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Yestogood: 11:11am On Feb 28
DaTruths:

E bin pawa oh.

Fvck the shit hole.

This is an unproductive sentiment. The personal good cannot be achieved outside of the collective good.
May Nigeria succeed.
I don't like APC.
I love Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by ivandragon: 11:15am On Feb 28
The country seriously needs drones.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by DeOTR: 11:20am On Feb 28
No wonder supply has been abysmal since Monday. We've never had 2 hours of light straight since Monday.
And these vandals too are Nigerians, also part of those complaining of bad government. Continue.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Aroyjunior(m): 11:21am On Feb 28
Sometimes I just laugh when I read the news,what's now happening in Lagos where vandals ni dey.
Cos Lagos seems to be in total darkness in this recent times.
Please can we get an explanation,cos nobody is saying anything abi na only my area nepa dey do constant on and off.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:22am On Feb 28
fuckJones:

Lol why are you nagging the president is open for any type of criticism.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Jalaw: 11:23am On Feb 28
fuckJones:

Yes, because insecurity, vandalism, and banditry thrive under his watch as the commander-in-chief.

Who else should we blame? I guess the citizens.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by leathalbeast: 11:25am On Feb 28
EXLOVER:
Since Tinubu got into power we hardly read or see good news, only bad bad news. And you can’t have a normal conversation again with anyone without hearing complain of how hard life is.

Chai

You’re not making sense, why will you be happy that the country is getting worst? Omo your heart is black like that of our leaders.
he doesn't know that he is the one that Will suffer more.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by oglalasioux(m): 11:25am On Feb 28
Repair contractors on the beat. They are operating from the rule books of the most corrupt energy company in the world; South Africa's ESKOM.

Vandalize the lines. Make a u turn and get contracts for the repairs.

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by DaTruths: 11:26am On Feb 28
Yestogood:

This is an unproductive sentiment. The personal good cannot be achieved outside of the collective good.
May Nigeria succeed.
I don't like APC.
I love Nigeria.

I love Biafra sir
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by PHAYOL81: 11:27am On Feb 28
Evils will never last
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by nairalanda1(m): 11:31am On Feb 28
jmoore:

Una no see the format here?
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:31am On Feb 28
DaTruths:

E bin pawa oh.

Fvck the shit hole.
You will die of painment
Sane Nigerians understand that saboteurs like you are the reason Nigeria is having problems. We will continue to support the government and cause you more pains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by nairalanda1(m): 11:32am On Feb 28
oglalasioux:
Repair contractors on the beat. They are operating from the rule books of the most corrupt energy company in the world; South Africa's ESKOM.

Vandalize the lines. Make a u turn and get contracts for the repairs.

I used to think Eskom was the best until I saw a video in 2022.

Talk about disappointing disappointment

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Skillsnigeria: 11:32am On Feb 28
Okay
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by unbiased2021: 11:34am On Feb 28
Coolestguy2023:
Watch the Igbos blame PBAT

Keep Igbos off your filthy mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by bewla(m): 11:34am On Feb 28
inoki247:
Lol be like say some Forces like as the country dey enjoy darkness...

The Govt needs to find a lasting solution to all this....

So if Private firm start investing in electricity is this what they will also be facing...

All this type of thing go start to dey Pursue private firm to dey invest in electricity....
Most of this hate come from long time injustice and other form of mis hate toward government
In other to move forward let's ther be confab let start from house to local government to state then federal government
After this you see how the country will progress
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by StOla: 11:42am On Feb 28
DaTruths:

E bin pawa oh.

Fvck the shit hole.

See them in their true colours.

DaTruths:
Since i saw people supporting Tinubu over Peter Obi, that was the first time i understood why people think Ronaldo is better than Messi.

And the answer is "senselessness".
Common sense is not really common.

The election loss of your tribal brother really hurt your soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by olax02(m): 11:44am On Feb 28
jmoore:
Mr Wike over to you. Your enemies are at work. You can also place a bounty on the vandals. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily / Oyegun Goes On 10-day Break / Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.