Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW (14866 Views)

Vandals Attack Shiroro-Katampe Transmission Line / FG Signs 250MW Power Sale Deal With Discos / Onion Traders Threaten To Cut Supply To Southern Nigeria Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by DaTruths: 2:09pm On Feb 28
Afolabimills:
shameless pig like u pathetic soul with ur miserable wasted life u igbo elupee terrorist shame on u it's obvious u are among the thieves

Fvck the shit hole!
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by aylipple: 2:11pm On Feb 28
Kai, this is serious. Looks like that's a new dimension of terrorism we're going to be confronted with going forward now: destruction of critical public infrastructure. But then, doesn't the NSCDC have a special squad for protection of critical national infrastructure?
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by lapintoz: 2:23pm On Feb 28
Even if terrorists bomb your family house....na more grease to your pokus....

Cry cry daddy won't still make it to aso clinic...😄

DaTruths:
Nothing sweet me pass say Nigeria dey collapse under APC.

More elbow to their Greece, abi more Greece to their elbow grin grin

E bin pawa oh.

Fvck the shit hole.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by BabaAduras: 2:34pm On Feb 28
inoki247:
Lol be like say some Forces like as the country dey enjoy darkness...

The Govt needs to find a lasting solution to all this....

So if Private firm start investing in electricity is this what they will also be facing...

All this type of thing go start to dey Pursue private firm to dey invest in electricity....

Can anyone stop a people bent on self destruction? Yet, we keep on blaming the President.

Leadership is a reflection of Followership. Most Nigerians will do worse than the worst of Leaders we've had. Simply because there is no iota of patriotism in us.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28
stano2:
who knows but i doubt, they won’t have time for such. People from SW won’t also have time for such.
They sworn to cripple my darling county because dem no win ERECTION...
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by stano2(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28
PortHarcourtcit:
They sworn to cripple my darling county because dem no win ERECTION...
I don’t they have such power in this country.. the North should be your concern when it comes to this.
They have such power not SE
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by DaTruths: 2:56pm On Feb 28
lapintoz:

Even if terrorists bomb your family house....na more grease to your pokus....

Cry cry daddy won't still make it to aso clinic...😄

Fvck the shit hole!
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by unbiased2021: 3:45pm On Feb 28
Coolestguy2023:

See this one. Aren't doing thesame thing you are accusing me of? Hypocrite
Do you also know me to know if you are on my level? Dey play
Move on man
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Zeebuy: 4:19pm On Feb 28
fuckJones:
let us blame the president
It's actually his fault, if he had fixed insecurity these vandals won't have been able to do this
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by PrincessDiana: 5:08pm On Feb 28
I very much doubt that vandals did this. I have seen the real pictures of this damaged transmission line online and it doesn't look like vandalism.

Anyways, many of those lines are not being properly maintained. I wonder when Nigeria's leaders will realise that the country will implode if things continue this way.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by christistruth01: 5:09pm On Feb 28
This is pure Politics of Disruption
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by christistruth01: 5:13pm On Feb 28
zebszebs:
Northerners are the problem of this country.

Fulanis in particular

This right here is the very definition of Ethnic Bigotry and Xenophobia that your kind are always screaming about being victims of
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by tete7000(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28
[quote author=morgstreme post=128688914]

May that election loss hangover that was birthed in your life by Tinubu's victory eventually give you a seizure or heart attack and keep you in a wheelchair permanently..

Your HATE deserves your eventual fate..

AMEN!!!!!!!!![/quote

Heis saying the truth.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by eteba(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28
This is a terrorist activity....call a spade a spade!
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by DaTruths: 6:45pm On Feb 28
morgstreme:

Pained Loser...

IPOB MISCREANT downline.

Cry me a River, since you were born, Nigeria never moves forward, and it will never move forward till you die.

Even your generation, if at all you will have one, wont see a better Nigeria because the zoo is gone.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by SenatePresdo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28
Coolestguy2023:

This is one of the evil spirit wr have in Nigeria which we all have to pray to God to take them off the land of the living

Shut up, the people that voted for APC are worse than Terrorists

Thank God some of them died when they were trying to buy seized Rice from custom.

More stampede to their hunger.

If you are supporting the party that brought this untold hardship on your people, may God take you away to Hell before you see any good in your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Blackdisciple(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28
Lies where's the images of the bombed transmission lines if really it's actually true...
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by riches4me(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28
DaTruths:
Nothing sweet me pass say Nigeria dey collapse under APC.

More elbow to their Greece, abi more Greece to their elbow grin grin

E bin pawa oh.

Fvck the shit hole.
Ode!
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Coolestguy2023: 4:27am On Feb 29
SenatePresdo:

Shut up, the people that voted for APC are worse than Terrorists

Thank God some of them died when they were trying to buy seized Rice from custom.

More stampede to their hunger.

If you are supporting the party that brought this untold hardship on your people, may God take you away to Hell before you see any good in your life.

I laugh at your stupidity. What makes you think those that died are people that voted for APC? And trust me, people like you don't achieve anything positive in life. Just one stuggle after anotger and after another till you are finally wiped off the surface of the earth in the most gruesome way. A people that curses it's nation will definitely and surely without an escape reap the fruit of the curses to that nation he or she so wish no matter what and which you are one. Enjoy your hell on earth ib Nigeria till you ar3 wiped off earth bitterly
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by SenatePresdo(m): 7:00am On Feb 29
Coolestguy2023:

I laugh at your stupidity. What makes you think those that died are people that voted for APC? And trust me, people like you don't achieve anything positive in life. Just one stuggle after anotger and after another till you are finally wiped off the surface of the earth in the most gruesome way. A people that curses it's nation will definitely and surely without an escape reap the fruit of the curses to that nation he or she so wish no matter what and which you are one. Enjoy your hell on earth ib Nigeria till you ar3 wiped off earth bitterly

Learn how to write before you come online to disgrace your parents that made you a drop out.
Re: Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW by Coolestguy2023: 7:20am On Feb 29
SenatePresdo:

Learn how to write before you come online to disgrace your parents that made you a drop out.

You are a finished man. What a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo PDP Denies Registering 8000 Militants For Edo Election, Blasts Oshiomhole / We Are Convinced PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election –Bode George / Tinubu’s Record Trumps His Detractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.