Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti (15542 Views)

Re: No Existing Financial Commitment By Past Administration In Geometric - Kalu / Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Chimela101: 3:20pm On Feb 28
hisgrace090:
This one has no lying blood in him.
Very good!

Which one be lying blood again 😂🤣😂😂make una no kill me ohhh 😂
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Iampromoted(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28
And Chimaobi Nzeremobi of Crown FM said this morning that Abia State government has a stake in it, arguing that Gov. Sheriff Francis Oborevwori should do same.

Chimaobi is a very uninformed journalist, who should go back to journalistic school for more training.
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Menclothing: 3:25pm On Feb 28
Each local government should go and source for funds and build 250mw each IPP plant by gas
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by ghiloman28(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28
H
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by yarimo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28
hisgrace090:
This one has no lying blood in him.
Very good!
because we tackle him, in time here in nairaland.
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Zeebuy: 4:08pm On Feb 28
santaclaws:
The whole thing was Barth Nnaji's brain child, yet everywhere on social media, people were praising Alex Otti and Peter Obi. 😂
One thing obidients have in common is making hasty comments without doing their due research.

Anways, I am happy for the people of Abia State and I hope the project fulfils the desired outcome...

Would APC have come clean like LP just did?
Answer this question
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Nauttyprof(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:
If its apc now they will claim the glory

It's like you didn't read other news of how he did talk about his involvement in everything or you didn't follow the updates from the Igbos glorifying him for this project as if it was a government project
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by noobody(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28
EverythingPhone:
I track lost or stolen phones or devices
A trial will definitely convince you
Contact me via siggy below

Criminal!!
Thief!!
Barawo!!

https://www.nairaland.com/8006674/user-everythingphone-scammer#128692416
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by favor914: 4:39pm On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:
If its apc now they will claim the glory
Like Peter Gringory Obi abi?
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by favor914: 4:41pm On Feb 28
Nauttyprof:

It's like you didn't read other news of how he did talk about his involvement in everything or you didn't follow the updates from the Igbos glorifying him for this project as if it was a government project
You dey mind that atikulated Obidient kaycee9242? Na guilty conscience dey worry am.
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Cindypresh(f): 7:07pm On Feb 28
Raskimonojendor:

It's for PDP to take the glory and not APC or LP even though APC helped at different points to push the project forward. Even at that, Otti only recently decamped from APC to LP just to contest the governorship in Abia. That's why he is very close to Tinubu..

Otti is tinubu's man? Is yarimo aware of this??
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by gratefulheart(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28
We said so but those bitter Obi's children won't stop lying 🤣🤣🤣

ryloy:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/02/28/weve-no-investment-in-geometric-power-project-abia-govt/
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by santaclaws: 10:13pm On Feb 28
Zeebuy:

Would APC have come clean like LP just did?
Answer this question

Come clean how? The answer was in the media for everyone to see, some of you just didn't digest the info properly before praising Otti and Obi.

Besides, I don't give a damn about APC and whatever they do, all of you following party/politicians are just monkeying yourselves. Obi didn't transform Anambra in 8 years but somehow he possesses the power to transform Nigeria, dey play... He and Tinubu are in the same category.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by AfonjaConehead: 11:00am On Feb 29
StOla:

Sad
Yes for your oneZOOgeria grin
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Elusive001: 7:04pm On Mar 03
post=128690306:

Hmmmm, this is deep!

You are a wise man and you have spoken nothing but the truth.
And you ended your post well, like an enlightened, bright and great man that you are.
A man who wishes other well.
Greatness is yours in this life.
Go and succeed Santa ❤️

It's in them...
That is their number 2 characteristic in life anways......

Thank you sir.
Amen 🙏.

What of your darling daddy? You wicked lots that cheered on Buhari while he sank the country into the abyss. You are a very bad hater of the country, Nigeria. I hope you have now see the mess done by your darling daddy as Tinubu's regime exposes them.

You ought to hide your face in deep shame. But then, you are shameless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej / EFCC Tackles DSS On Corruption Fight / Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.