Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ (19899 Views)

Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs / Naira devaluation: BDCs get dollars at ₦393, sell for N494 / CBN Mandates IFIS To Increase Agent Network To 150,000 By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by CorrectionFLuid: 8:37pm On Feb 28
Shikena:
Did they complain when they bought at lower dollar rate and hit market at higher rate? That is normal risk of doing any business.

Everything has its risk shaa.
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by charlsecy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28
JuanDeDios:
If you don't know why BDCs always have dollars when the banks don't, I don't think you know a lot about this subject matter.
Why?
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by EnterpriseMan: 10:25pm On Feb 28
Story! The more you look the less you see. We always hear the audio part but never see it I'm action
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by darediamond(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/cbn-mandates-bdcs-to-sell-us-dollars-at-n1314-01-us/
Last last, the North Will Take Over Via Bloody Coup.

Wetin BalaBlu Knows?
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by darediamond(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28
Dialpad:
Not possible, these BDC cannot meet the demand of Nigeria based on the $20k weekly by CBN.

So if I want to travel and I need $15000, where will I get the cash ?

Will aboki sell the entire amount at government approved rate or how will it work.

The people I pity most are those that hurriedly purchased between 1400 and 1800 with the hope that it will hit 2500.

They didn't consider that the government will fight back.

There will be a revolt and the Devaluation will continue because the RIGTH measures are not taken.

In the end there will be Bloody Coup De Tat soon by the Northerners!
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by Nosaghae(m): 1:02am On Feb 29
AntiChristian:
Painful news for those who want Nigeria backwards so as to scorn others!

grin

From N1900 last week to N1314!

You no go here anything but if it was vice versa....casala go don burst!

PO and hin boys go don sing anthem on twitter!
Suffer no dey tire u?
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by Truths9ja: 3:56am On Feb 29
Naira keep on increasing back. You can still withdraw via kucoin crypto currency wallet app. Use my code when signing up on kucoin. You can withdraw on kucoin crypto currency wallet app. You can buy or sell the usdt . My refer code: https://www.kucoin.com/r/rf/rB31GDW

Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by Jackson105: 9:13am On Feb 29
ttoyetade:

if you think this is a good news for Nigeria, you are only deceiving yourself. This is now how to woo foreign investors and foreign businessmen which Nigeria badly need now. Businesses need stability.

Okay, it is a bad news then, you can cry on Nigeria behalf
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by AntiChristian: 4:07pm On Feb 29
Nosaghae:

Suffer no dey tire u?

Na you dey suffer not me!

So na you and your family make we ask!
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by AntiChristian: 4:21pm On Feb 29
OBTOREPA:

I wonder if you guys reason from anus , dollar that was 600 plus before Tinubu entered as president and now within a year USD skyrocket to almost 2k per $1 . Yet useless people like you is still blaming PO, I pity you.

Your papa house for village was how much when Tinubu enter?

How much is the same house now?
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by AntiChristian: 4:39pm On Feb 29
Abrahamweb:

You don't have brain if you think this directive will hold dollar down.
Using gun to replace economic reforms will never work.
Instead looking for better solutions they think they can force the dollar down using brute force and people like you will believe the bu11sh1t

Yes i decided not to have brain and believe Nigeria will work for me!

It will never work for you and your lots as you believe!
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by Tonytonex(m): 8:36pm On Feb 29
CorrectionFLuid:

The person I quoted has replied and we've had the conversation, but you just had to showcase your generational IQ deficiency.

Of everyone that quoted this comment, you're the only one that showed signs of madness.
shit fit!
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by Adolfnigeria: 2:12am On Mar 01
@Kobicove

You are so slow.

Do you know Nigeria government and governors are the greatest speculators in the economy. You are to daft to know.

Well let me explain the government has to devalue every couple of years to make up for revenue shortfalls and share more faac revenues for u dullards.

We continue this cycle just before the next elections. Mark this post. USd will still get to 1900.

Kobicove:
Bad news for enemies of Nigeria...those who were eagerly waiting for the rate to fall to N2,500 so they can come out and say that the government failed grin
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by Nosaghae(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01
AntiChristian:

Na you dey suffer not me!

So na you and your family make we ask!

I know your type, suffering and smiling.
U go make mouth finish online go dey beg urgent 2k offline
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by AntiChristian: 5:57pm On Mar 01
Nosaghae:

I know your type, suffering and smiling.
U go make mouth finish online go dey beg urgent 2k offline

You don't know anything!
From whom did I ever beg 2k offline?

You're ignorant!
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by Kobicove(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01
Adolfnigeria:
@Kobicove

You are so slow.

Do you know Nigeria government and governors are the greatest speculators in the economy. You are to daft to know.

Well let me explain the government has to devalue every couple of years to make up for revenue shortfalls and share more faac revenues for u dullards.

We continue this cycle just before the next elections. Mark this post. USd will still get to 1900.

Who invited this thing?

Because you managed to cross over into Europe on a dependent visa you thing you suddenly have the right to insult Nigerians?

You should be more concerned about meeting your daily quota of cleaning the asses of 500 old white people instead of coming here to talk rubbish! grin
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by Adolfnigeria: 9:43pm On Mar 01
Agbado muncher

I insult people like you who support the mediocrity and incompetence of governance in Nigeria. You cannot even read- where is the insult on nigerians?

Its good you have taking the time to read my post. You will find my predictions since Nov 2023 on this matter.

You are obviously a dullard , people cleaning nyash are better than hungry agbado munchers. Afterall if not for the incompetent government, dimwits like you support, Nigerians would not have to do such.

Dullards supporting movement from 700ngn to 1500ngn...

Kobicove:

Who invited this thing?

Because you managed to cross over into Europe on a dependent visa you thing you suddenly have the right to insult Nigerians?

You should be more concerned about meeting your daily quota of cleaning the asses of 500 old white people instead of coming here to talk rubbish! grin
Re: CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ by Kobicove(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06
Adolfnigeria:
Agbado muncher

I insult people like you who support the mediocrity and incompetence of governance in Nigeria. You cannot even read- where is the insult on nigerians?

Its good you have taking the time to read my post. You will find my predictions since Nov 2023 on this matter.

You are obviously a dullard , people cleaning nyash are better than hungry agbado munchers. Afterall if not for the incompetent government, dimwits like you support, Nigerians would not have to do such.

Dullards supporting movement from 700ngn to 1500ngn...

Nkità lá chá gi ànyá!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vincent Obianodo Drags Lagos Council To Court Over Land / Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] / Savannah Petroleum Acquires Seven Energy International Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.