Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style (30528 Views)

Victor Osimhen Gifts Girlfriend, Stefanie Ladewig, ₦6.5M Valentine's Gift / Young Fan Picture Waiting For Messi Heartbroken As He Refuses To Show Up(photos) / Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by olax02(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28
shocked
muller101:
You are so mean.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by mytime24(f): 3:16pm On Feb 28
Cool
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Kingpele(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28
Wow
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Daniel7543: 3:16pm On Feb 28
Caramia2020:

Chelsea that is playing nonsense
we’re not playing nonsense, is just that we no get correct number 9 like Osimhen
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28
Mikelarteta:
Make me sef imitate Tinubu and see wetin I go get
Jungle justice loading

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by occfx: 3:17pm On Feb 28
Mikelarteta:

See you see shege
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by AbdulAkpan: 3:20pm On Feb 28
Somebody should imitate Tinubu and get some million naira reward
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by searchlight: 3:23pm On Feb 28
Daniel7543:
The G.O.A.T

Victor Osimhen abeg come Chelsea
He's Chelsea bound.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 3:28pm On Feb 28
Tallesty1:
Jungle justice loading

Wetin be this 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Pootle: 3:30pm On Feb 28
menh na to go wear mask oo
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by samwillyco1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28
Mikelarteta:

Na prison you fit get if care is not taken
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by haphizz57(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28
Mikelarteta:
Dey fit lodge u for prison
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Livingstone124: 3:41pm On Feb 28
Mikelarteta:
hmmm na rejection we follow Tinubu go follow you. Be warned undecided
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by kuuljay(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28
Mikelarteta:
you no like your life abi
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Mayoisemj4real(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28
The kid will never forget this gesture
I see him replicating in the future
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Shurtman79(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28
Nice one osimhen. But there's a guy imitating you on FB I used to watche his clips that guy resemble osimhen no be small shocked
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by AngelicBeing: 4:23pm On Feb 28
wink
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Truvelisback(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28
2.5m to sombori in Naija will really go a long way ooo. Chai
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by zeusdgrt(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28
Daniel7543:
why? We go pay am well.

We need correct striker like Osimhen right now
Make una kill e career , everybody wen dey ball go enter Chelsea and turn otu
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by abobote: 5:43pm On Feb 28
Ivory Coast people actually like Oshimen
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by ObalendeCMS: 6:28pm On Feb 28
This is commendable, inspiring & news worthy than gifting an opportunistic, low-key golddigging O, hiding under the tag of a girlfriend!

Nice one Victor.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28
folake4u:

Wetin be this 🤣🤣🤣
Make them no transfer aggression on him oo
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Honestfrend: 7:12pm On Feb 28
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

Osimhen is a good guy, he gave his best to Nigeria in the last African nations cup. He could have won the cup of the Portuguese teddy bear called a coach knew what he was doing

grin grin grin
My Belle o
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Honestfrend: 7:14pm On Feb 28
If I were him I would have gifted him a complete football kit.. With the gift..
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by SpaceBar: 7:28pm On Feb 28
Osimehn made a stylish name tattoo on the ivorians soil grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Nmezor(f): 8:08pm On Feb 28
Nice one Vic
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by aliyuthayo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28
Meanwhile Osimehn currently on hat trick with Napoli vs Sossuolo
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by quiteboy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28
post=128691437:

They are Nigeria living in Ivory Coast,
We plenty for dat side.

The mother's appreciation video was spoken in full confirm Yoruba wey pass d one wey we understand sef.

Meanwhile,
Osimhen celebrating 🍾 with his darling Angel 😇 💖 ❤️
you need news like this to actually give you some breath of fresh air
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 9:42pm On Feb 28
Tallesty1:
Make them no transfer aggression on him oo

Nor be small thing mehn. Everybody dey vex.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Obainoman6: 10:18pm On Feb 28
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

Osimhen is a good guy, he gave his best to Nigeria in the last African nations cup. He could have won the cup if the Portuguese teddy bear called a coach knew what he was doing

Leave coach alone, so he didn't know what he was doing when they passed the group stage, he didn't know what he was doing when they reached round of 16, got to quarters and semi final too abi, and played in the final.
Let's assume he doesn't know what he was doing, the players too doesn't know what they were doing right?
Only a good coach can bring his team to play in the final.
Peseiro might be a baby coach but he is not the reason they played so terribly at the final.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by godwon01(m): 1:04am On Feb 29
The boy will come out very strongly as a footballer n the future. A lot of people will make reference to it in the future including me by the grace of God IJN.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 1:07am On Feb 29
folake4u:

Nor be small thing mehn. Everybody dey vex.
Me that somehow resembles Yoruba people, I now put on my best behavior outside.

I cannot come to collect because "he is your brother" or because "you people put him there".

That death is gain no mean say I dey find am, no be everybody dey look for profit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash / Reconstruction Of Eket Stadium Enters Final Phase As More Containers Arrive / Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.