Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style (30526 Views)

Victor Osimhen Gifts Girlfriend, Stefanie Ladewig, ₦6.5M Valentine's Gift / Young Fan Picture Waiting For Messi Heartbroken As He Refuses To Show Up(photos) / Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 5:22am On Feb 29
Tallesty1:

Me that somehow resembles Yoruba people, I now put on my best behavior outside.

I cannot come to collect because "he is your brother" or because "you people put him there".

That death is gain no mean say I dey find am, no be everybody dey look for profit.

You go chop beating tire.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I go dey one corner dey laugh.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by egharevba72047: 8:18am On Feb 29
No, you are thinking what you are thinking alone....No, you are thinking what you are thinking alone.......
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 8:46am On Feb 29
folake4u:

You go chop beating tire.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I go dey one corner dey laugh.
Be nice nah
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Gbeng30(m): 12:50pm On Feb 29
Mikelarteta:
Make me sef imitate Tinubu and see wetin I go get

You go get ban bro.... grin grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 2:04pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Be nice nah

No Sir.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 29
folake4u:

No Sir.
Talk of being proudly wicked.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 3:28pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Talk of being proudly wicked.

I revel in it, dear.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 29
folake4u:

I revel in it, dear.
I don't believe you.

You don't believe you.

Please drink plenty of water if you exposed to this hot weather.

I cannot can.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 4:09pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
I don't believe you.

You don't believe you.

Please drink plenty of water if you exposed to this hot weather.

I cannot can.

Why don't you believe me?

Yeah,I will. The weather is really hot.

Thank you.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 29
folake4u:

Why don't you believe me?

Yeah,I will. The weather is really hot.

Thank you.
Because it is not true nah.

Anything else?

You're welcome
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 4:23pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Because it is not true nah.

Anything else?

You're welcome

How do you know it's not true.

Wo. I'm home already sef. Make I use una catch cruise this afternoon.

kiss
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 29
folake4u:

How do you know it's not true.

Wo. I'm home already sef. Make I use una catch cruise this afternoon.

kiss
Your digital footprints on here nah.

They give insights into the kind of person you are, from your comments and shares to your diary entries.

My brain don block so me sef dey online dey cruise.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 4:34pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Your digital footprints on here nah.

They give insights into the kind of person you are, from your comments and shares to your diary entries.

My brain don block so me sef dey online dey cruise.

Wahalur. What if na fake life? grin

So.what kind of person do you think I am?

I swear. I'm so tired and just chilling.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 29
folake4u:

Wahalur. What if na fake life? grin

So.what kind of person do you think I am?

I swear. I'm so tired and just chilling.
Hehehehehe.

You can fake a lot of things, but not everything.

You may make a comment based on what you feel about the story, your current mood, or your opinion of the poster, but your shares and diary entries will mostly stay true.

It's too early to make a final conclusion, but you are far from being wicked

Busy day I guess. Pour your favorite into a huge glass and keep it close by; you will be rejuvenated shortly
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 4:51pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Hehehehehe.

You may make a comment based on what you feel about the story, your current mood, or your opinion of the poster, but your shares and diary entries will mostly stay true.

It's too early to make a final conclusion, but you are far from being wicked

Busy day I guess. Pour your favorite into a huge glass and keep it close by; you will be rejuvenated shortly

Hahahaha.

That "Shares" can be quite tricky though.

1. It could be "I liked reading this entry".
2. It could be "Heyyyyy, make una see wetin this mumu write".
3. It could be an inspiring, funny post.
4. It could be educative and worthy of being shared.

I like the fact you wrote "May". kiss

Na wa. Them dey write wickedness for forehead? undecided
Which one be its too early to make conclusion. Nor kill me with laugh abeg.

Busy busy day! I'd go and get a cold drink later when the sun is down.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 29
folake4u:

Hahahaha.

That "Shares" can be quite tricky though.

1. It could be "I liked reading this entry".
2. It could be "Heyyyyy, make una see wetin this mumu write".
3. It could be an inspiring, funny post.
4. It could be educative and worthy of being shared.

I like the fact you wrote "May". kiss

Na wa. Them dey write wickedness for forehead? undecided
Which one be its too early to make conclusion. Nor kill me with laugh abeg.

Busy busy day! I'd go and get a cold drink later when the sun is down.
You put a lot of things together to draw a conclusion.

First is the shared comment, then check the post the comment was responding to, then the sharer's own comment on the post, the quotes the shared comments got, etc. If the shared content is a post, then you use your head. Once one is consistent with a pattern, you pick a point.

Have I even seen the forehead? grin grin grin grin

You try to peg people with the little you got on them, and so far, I have only your footprints on here. Reason the conclusion can't be final.

Please do.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 5:07pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
You put a lot of things together to draw a conclusion.

First is the shared comment, then check the post the comment was responding to, then the sharer's own comment on the post, the quotes the shared comments got, etc. If the shared content is a post, then you use your head. Once one is consistent with a pattern, you pick a point.

Have I even seen the forehead? grin grin grin grin

You try to peg people with the little you got on them, and so far, I have only your footprints on here. Reason the conclusion can't be final.

Please do.

Wo!

Tallesty, you wan make me think deep this hot afternoon. I nor get power. embarassed

Make I show you my forehead? grin grin

Hmmm okay oh. Goodluck with your final conclusion sha.

Thanks.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by pocohantas(f): 5:07pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Hehehehehe.

I only share if I like the post. Witty, inspiring or educative. That way I can easily find it for further reference. I've stopped sharing diary posts though. Even went back to unshare as many as I could.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 5:08pm On Feb 29
pocohantas:

I only share if I like the post. Witty, inspiring or educative. That way I can easily find it for further reference. I've stopped sharing diary posts though. Even went back to unshare as many as I could.

Yes!

I also share posts so I'd easily find it for further reference.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 29
pocohantas:

Things you like are pointers nah grin grin grin grin

Why did you unshare diary posts though?
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Things you like are pointers nah grin grin grin grin

Why did you unshare diary posts though?

Some people do not like it. I also realised I didn't want my post being shared consistently. So I stopped doing it to others. grin

folake4u:

Yes!

I also share posts so I'd easily find it for further reference.

It is just easier to find posts that way. Seun should consider bookmark optiob.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 5:15pm On Feb 29
pocohantas:

I know right. Just like Twitter.

Nairaland will be easier that way.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 29
folake4u:

Wo!

Tallesty, you wan make me think deep this hot afternoon. I nor get power. embarassed

Make I show you my forehead? grin grin

Hmmm okay oh. Goodluck with your final conclusion sha.

Thanks.
No vex o.

I naturally tend to think deeply, so don't mind me.

Hehehehehe

Mba, no hints there, and I don't want to arrive at a conclusion so quickly.

Something that's bound to happen if you're beautiful.

Thank you.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by Tallesty1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 29
pocohantas:

Some people do not like it. I also realised I didn't want my post being shared consistently. So I stopped doing it to others. grin
You are a good Christian grin grin grin grin

I have never really thought about it that way but I see your reasons.

Some entries could be personal/private.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by folake4u(f): 5:20pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:

No vex o.

I naturally tend to think deeply, so don't mind me.

Hehehehehe

Mba, no hints there, and I don't want to arrive at a conclusion so quickly.

Something that's bound to happen if you're beautiful.

Thank you.

Lol. I nor dey vex.

Albert Einstein isonu. Wehdone Sah.

My forehead na Rihanna style. 😂😂

Oya na. Goodluck with your conclusion still.

Lol. I nor be fine girl sha, you're very much safe.
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
You are a good Christian grin grin grin grin

I have never really thought about it that way but I see your reasons.

Some entries could be personal/private.

You get it!

Hahaha. Good christian indeed. I try to be!
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by GloriousGbola: 6:22pm On Feb 29
pocohantas:

I have liked and shared your post

tongue

What good is the internet if you do not use it to spread good vibes and knowledge and introduce people to smart people
Re: Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style by pocohantas(f): 6:23pm On Feb 29
GloriousGbola:

I have liked and shared your post

tongue

What good is the internet if you do not use it to spread good vibes and knowledge and introduce people to smart people

Some of una pass me for here. So I have no words for you. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player / Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash / Reconstruction Of Eket Stadium Enters Final Phase As More Containers Arrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.