Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" (9290 Views)

Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response / President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time / Ugwuanyi Commends Military’s Security, Peace Advocacy In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Bluntemperor: 4:23pm On Feb 28
LegendHero:
I was about to say that but I just wanted to give it more time.
The rate of insecurities reduced in the past few weeks and it now look like someone just use one magic wand and say decrease for now.
I on’t praise the military guys just yet, let’s give it few more months and it their brilliance continue, then they deserve all the commendation and the president can talk all of it.
God bless Nigeria.

Our Military is the BEST in the World, provided we continue to get them out support!
-This same Military were the Members of ECOMOG ,in the Liberia War, they were in UN- Somalia, they fought along Rodesia/ Zambia must be Free time and support the end to South - Africa Apartheid(even though,the Modern day South Africa leaders have forgotten)!
•Gen Musa-CDS, should strengths the Army in a Modern War Equipments:
1- Ensure ALL the 6- Regions have a Special Garrison - well equipped in equipments that can easily picked Information on any Insurgecy, Across the Borders in Nigeria.
-Such equipmens exis in America and Europe- where if anything-is happening in South Korea,it will show in America Bases- for quick interventions!
2• Application of Modern-Drones,to pick the illegal Activities of the Kidnappers, Terrorists,the Herdsmen, Criminals across Nigeria and her borders,will reduce the Crime rates across Nigeria.
3.Sift and Buy information- on the Criminal activities- throughout the Local People.
Americans can spend anything to get enemies. e g Bin Ladin- was spied on for over 4 -years.
-We just read today where a Lieutenant in Kaduna was using the Soildiers in his Command to go and get leaves to feed Cows! Is that why they were employed in the army?
This is a shameful act and should not be condoned and such news will not motivate the best hands into Nigeria Army!
4.Nigeria Army MUST have their eyes at most of the Borders,to check-mate the illegal Gun- running,where aliens- come in Money and goods to buy our Security consciences to do evil.
•We must know that Patriotism is a matter of conscience - whether you are a Muslim or a Christian,as we have no other Country than Nigeria. Don't say once someone say 'Rankadede',then you lose your Focus- as a Security,that you are a Nigerian before the Religion!
So,keep the Country Safe first!
That is the Sole-duty of the Army and Gallant Soldiers!
God bless Nigerian Army.
God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Asswipemod: 4:24pm On Feb 28
seunmsg:
It is just a matter of time, everything will improve under president Tinubu. He’s making all the right decisions in the overall interest of the country. Every should cool down and relax, Mr. President is on top of the situation.

Nowadays, you type like someone is breathing down your neck, Kadoso. So many typos. It's like you're always in a hurry because oga is coming, Kadoso. It's getting too much and as things are going, we may have to replace you, Kadoso. You got to get your shit together. Now get out of my office!😉🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by SaLongs1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28
ArewaNightmare:
grin WE WANT COUP D'ETAT
Kneel down and give yourself a heavy knock on the head to cure the madness in it.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by LordIsaac(m): 4:33pm On Feb 28
Obidients right now…

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Chucks13: 4:35pm On Feb 28
Oh ok, when I suggested instant execution of anyone caught in the act of banditry and kidnapping as a message to their fellow killer squads some said what I'm I saying? But since the security services in Nigeria had adopted "do banditry and kidnapping and die" are we not seen reduction in these criminal activities? Yes

Stop arresting them for any fuc-king information , we do not need information from them, catch them in the act and execution straight away. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by RhinoChest: 4:47pm On Feb 28
While the senator has been objective in his praise, it doesn’t mean the security agencies should rest on their laurels. In fact, they should even do much more because security is continuous.

The security agencies should see this positive appraisal as a sign that Nigerians will always appreciate their effort for a job well executed!!

Our intel officials should redouble their effort to apprehend suspects even before crimes are committed!

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by seunayantokun(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28
Because the commander in chief of Fulani terrorists AKA Muhammadu Buhari who is their backbone is longer in office, and the man there desires to get himself a positive image. Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by kikake: 4:53pm On Feb 28
abc115:

Senator Shehu Sani

The patron of Islamic terrorism left the apex political leadership of Nigeria.
That's why. Kidnappers and bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Buhari pledged in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not relent until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria..
One of the earliest demands of Tanko Mohammed the CJN appointed by Buhari was for Islamic sharia criminal laws be included in Nigeria's Constitution.
Islamic sharia criminal laws include stoning blasphemous person to death, stoning women to death for adultery, cutting out the hands of thieves, among other harsh punishment measures.
Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by yewit37486: 4:55pm On Feb 28
That's great news, thank God.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Rostikol: 4:56pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:

cheesy

Its about how u program your mind
If negative energy is what u gravitate towards, u will keep seeing negativity in all news and situation, but If positive energy resides in you, you will always see positivity in every situation and thats the best way to live life, as agreed by psychologists, religious fanatics, philosophers and even scientists

How hard is it to resist wailing for a min? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are indeed a wise man.

That guy needs to check himself.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Rostikol: 5:02pm On Feb 28
Chucks13:
Oh ok, when I suggested instant execution of anyone caught in the act of banditry and kidnapping as a message to their fellow killer squads some said what I'm I saying? But since the security services in Nigeria had adopted "do banditry and kidnapping and die" are we not seen reduction in these criminal activities? Yes

Stop arresting them for any fuc-king information , we do not need information from them, catch them in the act and execution straight away. End of story.

Oh, have they started doing that?

No wonder. Very good. Let them continue like that.
Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by doubleportion: 5:03pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:

cheesy

If negative energy is what u gravitate towards, u will keep seeing negativity in all news and situation, but If positive energy resides in you, you will always see positivity in every situation and thats the best way to live life, as agreed by psychologists, religious fanatics, philosophers and even scientists

As in what you believe is what you become!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Rostikol: 5:07pm On Feb 28
This is the first time I’ve seen Shebi Sani praise this govt, so they must be doing something right. undecided
Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Rostikol: 5:08pm On Feb 28
doubleportion:

As in what you believe is what you become!

Yep. Thought creates reality.
Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Mvnster: 5:09pm On Feb 28
israelmao:
Buhari was both a disaster as a General and President,even in security where he supposed to have done well as a military General he was a great disaster.
Disaster is an understatement, he would rather keep paying ransom to his fulani brothers for killing and kidnapping others than go after them full assault.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by commoditiesnig: 6:29pm On Feb 28
LegendHero:

The rate of insecurities reduced in the past few weeks and it now look like someone just use one magic wand and say decrease for now.

I won’t praise the military guys just yet, let’s give it few more months and it their brilliance continue, then they deserve all the commendation and the president can talk all of it.

God bless Nigeria.
They truly deserve commendation
Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Jonjam269: 6:32pm On Feb 28
Obirodents will not agree. The only thing they know how to do best, spread falsehood, lament and gnash their teeth. Bunch of losers
Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Kay25(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28
U won dare lagbaja
Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by delpee(f): 9:32pm On Feb 28
This is good news! Kudos to our armed forces.
Hopefully, the bandits, BH, criminal herders, ISWAP etc will soon be old news. We need peace in our nation for the economy to thrive.
Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Johnjustice: 6:54am On Feb 29
sofeo:
Let's still see how it goes.
Do your part as a citizen, give information to security operatives, it is everyone's business.
Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by Johnjustice: 6:55am On Feb 29
LegendHero:

I won’t praise the military guys just yet, let’s give it few more months and it their brilliance continue, then they deserve all the commendation and the president can talk all of it.

God bless Nigeria.
This is your homeland, you should be positive about it. Words are powerful.
Re: Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" by 7upnigeria: 11:07am On Feb 29
DevilsEqual:

cheesy

Forget that one. I tried to be positive during Buhari time but that guy was a catastrophe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Both Home And Abroad So Unpatriotic / GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer / America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.