Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? (523 Views)

Yahoo Boy Shared Video Of Girl He Lashed Twice In A Night (watch) / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Truvelisback(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28
Good day, fellas. With the way Naija is going, nobody knows what the outcome would be like. So, what kind of food can one eat twice in a day that would last till the next day? Or How do you schedule your feeding? 😏
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Jennyclay(f): 3:02pm On Feb 28
I don’t know!

I eat anything I like when I feel like eating something!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Kobicove(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28
I eat what ever I want whenever I want it grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28
GOOD food compatible with your economic status!

if you can only afford garri twice a day then thats GOOD FOOD for your economic status; if you can afford to eat at restaurants 5 times a day, then thats GOOD FOOD too!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by BareFacedLies(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28
Jennyclay:
I don’t know!

I knew I would find you here
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Jeon(f): 3:09pm On Feb 28
I eat anything I like when my belly is requesting for food . And I eat more than 3x a day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28
I can eat toto 5 times a day without getting tired grin

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by HeatSeeker(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. With the way Naija is going, nobody knows what the outcome would be like. So, what kind of food can one eat twice in a day that would last till the next day? Or How do you schedule your feeding? 😏

Spare yourself the headache. Adjust your settings and eat only one heavy meal a day. Preferably towards the evening time. You will shed some weight, but it will sustain and keep you healthy with full functionality.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Thundafireseun: 3:17pm On Feb 28
HeatSeeker:

Spare yourself the headache. Adjust your settings and eat only one heavy meal a day. Preferably towards the evening time. You will shed some weight, but it will sustain and keep you healthy with full functionality.

You're playing with ulcer
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by BigYash: 3:19pm On Feb 28
Thundafireseun:

Lol
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by jmoore(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28
Okpa
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Truvelisback(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I can eat toto 5 times a day without getting tired grin
Person wey never chop fit eat toto? Na die the person go die ontop.
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Thatedoboy98: 3:54pm On Feb 28
Bread and beans

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by perfectsusanoo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28
Za oza pfood.
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by youngrhosy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28
Bean and garri around 11am
Good Swallow with better soup in the evening.
Till tomorrow morning....

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Calylove: 4:25pm On Feb 28
This is a good question at a time like this.
You can check my signature on ways to come out of this hardship.

Now, you can consider garri. Make eba in the afternoon and soak gari in the night.
Beans will be nice too with gari or bread or both.
Rice will go too, and it will be best if cooked with beans.
Porridge yam will be fine too, etcetera

For the sake of those who have he money, try this foods.

Eating the same food twice in a day can be a matter of personal preference and dietary choices. Here are some versatile and nutritious foods that you can consider eating twice in a day:

Grilled Chicken Breast:

Lean and protein-rich, grilled chicken can be seasoned differently for variety. It's versatile and can be paired with various sides.
Quinoa:

A complete protein source and high in fiber. Quinoa can be used in salads, bowls, or as a side dish with different vegetables and proteins.
Mixed Vegetables:

Create a colorful mix of vegetables such as broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, and spinach. Use them in stir-fries, salads, or as sides.
Sweet Potatoes:

A nutritious and filling option that can be baked, roasted, or mashed. It complements both savory and sweet dishes.
Greek Yogurt:

Rich in protein and probiotics, Greek yogurt can be consumed with fruits and nuts in the morning and as a snack or dessert in the evening.
Eggs:

Boiled, poached, scrambled, or as an omelet, eggs are a versatile protein source that can be enjoyed at different meals.
Salmon:

A fatty fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Enjoy it grilled or baked with different herbs and spices.
Brown Rice:

A whole grain that pairs well with various dishes. Use it in stir-fries, bowls, or alongside proteins and vegetables.
Legumes (Beans, Lentils):

Excellent sources of plant-based protein and fiber. Prepare them in different ways, such as soups, salads, or stews.
Leafy Greens:

Spinach, kale, or Swiss chard can be incorporated into salads, smoothies, or sautéed as a side dish.
Oatmeal:

A hearty breakfast option that can also be enjoyed as a snack or light dinner with different toppings like fruits, nuts, or seeds.
Tofu:

A versatile plant-based protein that can be stir-fried, grilled, or added to soups and salads.
Remember to ensure a balanced diet by incorporating a variety of foods from different food groups to meet your nutritional needs. Additionally, individual dietary requirements and preferences may vary, so it's essential to tailor your choices to your own health goals and tastes.

You can check my signature on ways to come out of this hardship.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Truvelisback(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28
youngrhosy:
Bean and garri around 11am Good Swallow with better soup in the evening. Till tomorrow morning....
Nice one bro. grin
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Truvelisback(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28
Jennyclay:
I don’t know!

Shey you dey whine?
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by HeatSeeker(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28
Thundafireseun:

I have been doing this for years, even before the economic down turn. It was how I lost weight (I used to be fat). Intermittent fasting is a very healthy lifestyle and this is the perfect time to adopt it.
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Thundafireseun: 4:57pm On Feb 28
HeatSeeker:

I have been doing this for years, even before the economic down turn. It is how I lost weight (I used to be fat). Intermittent fasting is a very healthy lifestyle and this is the perfect time to adopt it.

Good luck sir
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Bouncing2(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28
Try akara and bread..

Plenty akara laidis eehn..
Na water u go jus de drink after 😮‍💨🤠

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by imagrg(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28
Yam pando and correct ogbolo soup with stockfish.
Re: What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? by Truvelisback(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28
Na Survivor Series we dey so. I just dey pray make we no enter Elimination Chamber. grin[quote author=Bouncing2 post=128693102]Try akara and bread..

Plenty akara laidis eehn..
Na water u go jus de drink after

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Get Too Close To Your Girlfriend Friends They Will Ruin Your Relationship / What Drugs To Use Make Girl Want You / How A Cellphone Is A Single's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.