Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank (700 Views)

You’re Mistakenly Taken To A Psychiatric Hospital *HOT*; THREAD / My 14-year-old Daughter Admitted To Me That She’s Three Months Pregnant. / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28
Good day Nairalanders,

On the 16th of this month, I created this thread about First Bank criminality of stealing 18k from my account

https://www.nairaland.com/8002695/please-how-recover-money-first

Currently, i have been admitted to the psychiatric hospital because of this bank and the emotional stress they put me thru.

I was acting irrationally and abnormally which my family noticed and had to rush me to the hospital.

Let it be known that if anything happens to me, First Bank MUST be held responsible.

Thanks and God bless
Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by superintendents(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28
grin grin grin

I knew how you feel, last time dey deducted #400 at once from my account.. Omo e shock me..

Just let it slide, you can't do anything about it..

grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Klass99(f): 4:35pm On Feb 28

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28
superintendents:
grin grin grin

I knew how you feel, last time dey deducted #400 at once from my account.. Omo e shock me..

Just let it slide, you can't do anything about it..

grin
I really can't let it slide at this extent
Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28
Klass99:
Lol cheesy, I don't mean to laugh but your posts are funny.

Take consolation from the fact that other people have lost more money than 18k through scams, business deals gone bad, etc.

Your 18k loss was even for legitimate reasons, I hope you have asked the bank to deactivate the SMS alert service and filled out a form to that effect.

Modified to add: I just saw a guy lamenting about N3 Million loss in the career section, another said he lost his job and savings to crypto all in January.
I have asked them to do that but they haven't. the last time i went, they kept giving network issues excuses till i became fed up.

Honestly losing 1k in this present condition of Nigeria is no joke

God help us
Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Nazgul: 5:45pm On Feb 28
Thugnificent:
Good day Nairalanders,

On the 16th of this month, I created this thread about First Bank criminality of stealing 18k from my account

https://www.nairaland.com/8002695/please-how-recover-money-first

Currently, i have been admitted to the psychiatric hospital because of this bank and the emotional stress they put me thru.

I was acting irrationally and abnormally which my family noticed and had to rush me to the hospital.

Let it be known that if anything happens to me, First Bank MUST be held responsible.

Thanks and God bless
Eyah sorry.

If your Cash inflow isn't much, I'll recommend you make use of opay or palmpay.

These MFBanks don't debit you unnecessarily like your regular commerical banks do. And you'd get lots of cash back bonuses for airtime purchase and other bills you pay through the app.

Commerical banks are basically for salary earners and business people who make huge daily transactions.

As for recovering back your money, I'm sorry to say this but it's gone. If the bank gives you a good reason why you were debited it means they have no intention of refunding you bank the money. So just count your loses and move on.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Chioma4eva(f): 6:04pm On Feb 28
Sad cry
Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Chioma4eva(f): 6:07pm On Feb 28
Nazgul:

Eyah sorry.

If your Cash inflow isn't much, I'll recommend you make use of opay or palmpay.

These MFBanks don't debit you unnecessarily like your regular commerical banks do. And you'd get lots of cash back bonuses for airtime purchase and other bills you pay through the app.

Commerical banks are basically for salary earners and business people who make huge daily transactions.

As for recovering back your money, I'm sorry to say this but it's gone. If the bank gives you a good reason why you were debited it means they have no intention of refunding you bank the money. So just count your loses and move on.
I wish he could afford a good lawyer. This will be a walk in the park case with millions of dollars as settlement.

That's if he was in a sane country lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Klass99(f): 9:58pm On Feb 28
Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by sisisioge: 5:57am On Feb 29
Which kind wahala be this? Them go charge you for hospital fa. No go incure more loss than what you currently have.

If matter too much for you, go Twitter go dey tag FBN upandown
Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 6:25am On Feb 29
sisisioge:
Which kind wahala be this? Them go charge you for hospital fa. No go incure more loss than what you currently have.

If matter too much for you, go Twitter go dey tag FBN upandown
Which other people should i tag pls

Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 6:28am On Feb 29
Nigeria is currently a nightmare
Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 6:30am On Feb 29
Klass99:

When you asked were you given a form to fill as well? Serious banks and serious bankers don't act on verbal instructions alone to do things on a person's bank account.

When shit hits the fan they need to show paper or written evidence that a customer authorized an action on their account.

No be by word of mouth alone I take deactivate SMS alerts on my bank account . I told client services what I wanted, they gave me a form to fill and within 24 hours my request was honoured.

I don't bank with FBN though.
They asked me to write a letter to the manager of First Bank asking why i want to deactivate the SMS which i did, but no head ever since.

Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by wunmi590(m): 7:10am On Feb 29
Thugnificent:
They asked me to write a letter to the manager of First Bank asking who i want to deactivate the SMS which i did, but no head ever since.

You don't need any letter to deactivate sms on your account fa, the only thing is just to inform one of the customer service rep to do that for you, and it will be done almost immediately upon request of your account number, I've worked in the banking system before and its not a big deal..

The only time you need letter writing is when you have a big issues that need a future evidence which might be referred to later in the future or you want to close down your account...
Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 7:27am On Feb 29
wunmi590:

You don't need any letter to deactivate sms on your account fa, the only thing is just to inform one of the customer service rep to do that for you, and it will be done almost immediately upon request of your account number, I've worked in the banking system before and its not a big deal..

The only time you need letter writing is when you have a big issues that need a future evidence which might be referred to later in the future or you want to close down your account...
Thanks for the insight bro.

Simply means the customer care lied about it or didn't want to tell me the full story to make things harder for me so that i will be discouraged.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To The Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 10:33am On Mar 11
Glory to God. I've been discharged and now at home. Thanks y'all for your support. God bless

(1) (Reply)

Unexpected Gift Giving In Your Marriage / Have You Written Your Will? / Would Children Learn Better From Their Own Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.