Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja (23026 Views)

FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres / Have You Used Any CNG Powered Car Or Gen? / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:
Is it me or has the FG been moving fast to counter hardship in any possible ways??

I really like how the FG keeps firing on all odds... They will eventually get some right

No quote me to ask me stupid question o...If u wan wail, go do that one for Pitobi page
Hardship he created right?
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by christianjoy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:
Is it me or has the FG been moving fast to counter hardship in any possible ways??

I really like how the FG keeps firing on all odds... They will eventually get some right

No quote me to ask me stupid question o...If u wan wail, go do that one for Pitobi page
don't give up be ready for the gbas gbos that come with it
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by olax02(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28
Daniel7543:
Jagaban the slayer of IPOBidents
My president.
May u live long.
Any other president (Pitobi) is a counterfeit.
I bow before u baba agba.
Ride on asiwaju, nothing do u.

3 gbosa for jagaban.
Gbosa
Gbosa
Gbola
They are learning their lessons the hard way....if anybody want to wail, they should go to PiTobi page oooo Biko. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:

if you didn't mention obi now you won't trend true true Dey really suffer born you
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by bentenny(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28
Good one thanks to the doggedness of NLC!
Now that they about to introduce CNG buses,I hope there are also plans for special buses to get food crops from the rural to urban areas!
I also hope there are modalities in place so sustain these buses!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Bliztzer: 5:29pm On Feb 28
JealousCobra:
😎

Primordial type of buses that are not up to 15 in numbers, buses that will soon find thier ways at the various mechanics workshops where they will spend most of their purpose there.

You won't believe that trillions has already gone down on this crap.

Criminals in high places.

Dem go give Nigerians crumbs use am collect 5 loafs of bread from each nigerian, yet the robbed will be singing the praise of the robbers. What a country people!

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by ivandragon: 5:38pm On Feb 28
Good, but government still needs to tackle the root source of what has made fuel subsidy unsustainable, which is corruption.

Also, these kinds of plans should include political office holders. It would be nice to see Ministers, DGs, SAs, SSAs and other non security sensitive political appointees boarding the buses too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by tnerro1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28
Nice , better late than never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Deepthoughts: 5:45pm On Feb 28
blamingthedevil:
FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja
Will the buses be free or what is it really the blablublubulaba about the buses?

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by amAZEing: 5:45pm On Feb 28
blamingthedevil:
operation commences when? August? October 2024? or february 2025?

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Putindbutt: 5:50pm On Feb 28
bentenny:
Good one thanks to the doggedness of NLC!
Now that they about to introduce CNG buses,I hope there are also plans for special buses to get food crops from the rural to urban areas!
I also hope there are modalities in place so sustain these buses!
You guys should stop embarrassing yourselves, NLC had nothing to do with this. The buses had been ordered and paid for a long time before the protest. Ordering and delivery of buses cannot happen within two days.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 5:54pm On Feb 28
Daniel7543:
My president.
May u live long.

3 gbosa for jagaban.
Gbosa
Gbosa
Gbola
Fara balÄ™ jor. Na people like you dis tin fit dey trip. They were brought in fairly used. Now it's been fully refurbished for people like you to drool over grin. No be only me see am. A lot of people saw them when they were being given a face lift in Abuja on arrival. Shebi those pants go soon commot. We go soon see fowl yansh naw.

Remember Nigeria aren't fools. Abuja isn't the only place called Nigeria. We're well over 250m in population and we have 36 states. Should I remind you of the Jonathan's sure-p buses which flooded every state in preparation for his subsidy removal which Tinubu's sponsored protest stalled?
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28

2 Likes

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by gbengene1234(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28
Good step moving forward

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Afolabimills(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:

grin
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by LOVEGINO(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28
JealousCobra:
😎

Primordial type of buses that are not up to 15 in numbers, buses that will soon find thier ways to the various mechanics workshops where they will spend most of their purpose or may be looted by Wike adminstration.

You won't believe that trillions has already gone down on these craps.

at lease we see result tongue
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by zionstaar75: 6:03pm On Feb 28
JealousCobra:
😎

Primordial type of buses that are not up to 15 in numbers, buses that will soon find thier ways to the various mechanics workshops where they will spend most of their purpose or may be looted by Wike adminstration.

You won't believe that trillions has already gone down on these craps.

keep crying and wailing town crier
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by lexy2014: 6:10pm On Feb 28
Calylove:
Action and reaction are equal and opposite. Do this right and the government will wake up.
This government is trying. Try your part by supporting.
Steady power supply in Aba.
CNG busses have come. I believe it will mark the beginning of a new day. A better future.

that is not what I asked you.

1. which particular one of the above is the government at all levels doing?

2. you didnt answer my second question: were they voted into power to be helped or to serve the people?

3. how is government helping the people?

4. how does Nigerians helping the government benefit individuals?
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Opmic: 6:12pm On Feb 28

Daniel7543:
My president.
May u live long.

3 gbosa for jagaban.
Gbosa
Gbosa
Gbola

This would not get to tinubu. He doesn't even know you exist.
However price of bread as a result of his failure will get to you.

Please how much is bag of rice in your area.
Sorry only millionaires buy bag of rice these days, how much is congo of rice
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by predictor1: 6:15pm On Feb 28
Didijiji:
You guys are the real enemies of the country... Voting for tribe and religion not minding the damage to the country.. The last regime was a practical example
What tribe and religion are you talking about? The many Yorubas who voted against Tinubu also voted tribe abi?

I voted for competence and experience and with time you will see that was the right choice. Unless you allow tribal hatred to continue to blind you.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by commoditiesnig: 6:22pm On Feb 28
blamingthedevil:
Very good.. Needed in Lagos as well
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by mofedamijo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28
SoNature:
CNG may be affordable now, but the price will skyrocket the moment people start installing the cylinders in their cars. Nigerians are devilish opportunists!

You're right. I haven't been to Nigeria in 8 years, but one thing I know is, someone will store those gas just to make it scarce, just so they can make abnormal profit.
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Minime10(f): 6:30pm On Feb 28
blamingthedevil:

I hope this is not a prototype of Buhari's rice pyramid🤔

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by KORLAR(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:

Most reasonable people can see the efforts of the administration in putting the country on the right track.

It is the few oppositions who are ashamed to admit that Tinubu is working that are making unwarranted noise to make the majority of Nigerians who chose Tinubu for his competence made the wrong choice.

Take note of them, they always rejoice when something good happens to Nigerians; this same people supported Emefiele's wickedness against the masses with the introduction of new naira notes in the hopes that their candidate's unattainable aspiration would be achieved,

2 Likes

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by CluelessMODS: 6:43pm On Feb 28
Didijiji:
At last

This is a good one. All those who are active on this forum and keeping the government on it toes, please do not relent

You do not hate your country but wishes it is governed well

If you see anything wrong, SCREAM HERE

If you see anything right... Commend and appreciate

Definitely not Igbos they don't appreciate or believe anything as long as it not Obi in power all they do is condem.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by drerocker: 6:46pm On Feb 28
blamingthedevil:
Delta state pls flow suit ooooooo
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by blueAgent(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28
vannessa7:
Many people will swallow their words against the government of Tinubu as time goes on and it is already happening, Nigeria is on its way to development due to Tinubus reforms, check the thread below to fully understand how he will build Nigeria s economy:

https://www.nairaland.com/8008003/tinubu-builds-country-dreams-nigerians#128586217
Keep fooling yourself shocked
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by tonyshine01: 7:36pm On Feb 28
Lies plc.

Bayo Onanuga just said the buses will be coming in by April/May and here is saying they are unveiled in Abuja.

Why did Seun Okinbaloye of Channels not talk about it?

Why is it not on the NEWS?

APC and lies na 5&6.
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by PHAYOL81: 7:39pm On Feb 28
That's a good move. Abuja is also ripe for BRT lanes and bus terminals like LAGOS and they should also expand on their rail lines.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by cyberguy72(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28
favor914:
Trying to hide your shame abi?
ok why were they not brought out since if not for FEAR of NLC ...Abi ur baba wan sell them put money for pocket as usual?
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by cyberguy72(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28
BreconHills:

The buses were bought, shipped and cleared when NLC handed in its ultimatum abi?

Let's think outside of the prejudice box.

#notopolarthinking
Why did the useless govt wait for NLC to bark first.
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by BreconHills(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28
cyberguy72:
Why did the useless govt wait for NLC to bark first.

Sorry sah

Please bark louder. Epele.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Grants Ize-iyamu And PDP Order To Inspect Election Materials / Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.