Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja (23065 Views)

FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres / Have You Used Any CNG Powered Car Or Gen? / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by lexy2014: 10:41pm On Mar 03
Calylove:
I believe while you doubt.
I trust while you distrust.
Let's have some form of faith in our nation.
Just a little support will do wonders.
Let's see how the problem can be solved instead of being stupidly bitter.
Note that we are in it together.
Don't doubt from the start.
I agree that things are bad but let's allow the government to fix it based on the promises they made.
I hope you get it now sir.
We buy from the same market. I work after work just to feed my family because I cant beg.
I do jobs that my wife said I should not be doing.
But wife and children must eat.
I just believe. Thats all I should do. Abi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5WIdL5dDoo

Off point. That's not what I asked you.

where is it written in the constitution that the citizens need to do the right thing before government carries out its responsibilities?

why does the government not do the right thing so that the people will wake up?

have you ever heard of social contract?

what exactly is the government "trying"?

which "steady power supply in Aba" are you referring to?

how is CNG buses "the beginning of a new day. A better future"?

where are the gas stations for the CNG buses?

according to you

Calylove:
The launch of CNG-powered buses by the government is a positive step toward sustainable and environmentally friendly public transportation in Nigeria. Here are some actions you can consider to help the government:

Promote Public Awareness:

Spread awareness about the benefits of CNG-powered buses, including reduced air pollution, lower emissions, and cost savings. Utilize social media, community events, and educational campaigns to inform the public.
Encourage Public Adoption:

Advocate for public support and encourage people to use CNG buses. Highlight the advantages, such as lower fuel costs, environmental benefits, and the positive impact on air quality.
Provide Information:

Disseminate information about the locations of CNG fueling stations, bus routes, and schedules. Ensure that the public has access to all the necessary details for a smooth transition.
Feedback Mechanism:

Establish a feedback mechanism for users to share their experiences and suggestions. This can help identify areas for improvement and ensure continuous enhancement of the public transportation system.
Collaborate with Local Businesses:

Engage with local businesses to support and promote the use of CNG buses. This could involve partnerships for advertising, employee transportation, or other initiatives that benefit both the community and businesses.
Support Infrastructure Development:

Advocate for the expansion of CNG fueling infrastructure to accommodate the growing demand. Work with the government and private sector to invest in additional fueling stations.
Green Initiatives:

Promote the overall green and sustainable initiatives of the government. Encourage the use of clean energy not only in public transportation but also in other sectors, such as private vehicles and industries.
Celebrate Milestones:

Celebrate milestones and achievements related to the CNG bus program. This could include commemorating the number of CNG buses in operation, environmental impact assessments, and other positive outcomes.
Engage Local Communities:

Involve local communities in the decision-making process and planning of public transportation. Understand their needs and concerns, and address them to ensure a successful and widely accepted transition.
Advocate for Policy Support:

Support and advocate for policies that promote clean energy and sustainable transportation. Engage with policymakers to ensure a supportive regulatory environment for the expansion of CNG-powered public transport.
Educational Programs:

Implement educational programs in schools and communities to raise awareness about the environmental benefits of CNG and the importance of sustainable transportation.
Monitor Air Quality:

Monitor air quality in the areas where CNG buses operate and communicate improvements to the public. This can help build trust and showcase the positive impact of the new initiative.
By actively participating in and supporting the government's efforts to introduce CNG-powered buses, you contribute to the success of sustainable and eco-friendly public transportation in your community.

You can check my signature on ways to come out of this hardship.

if you can write all these, why cant you tell us all that the government is supposed to do for the citizens of Nigeria?

are politicians voted into power to be helped or to serve the people?

how is government helping the people?

how does Nigerians helping the government benefit Nigerians?
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Calylove: 5:50am On Mar 05
I have made my point.
I refuse to doubt. things are bad normally but complaining will make it worse.
I just have hope while I work hard within my limits.
lexy2014:

Off point. That's not what I asked you.

where is it written in the constitution that the citizens need to do the right thing before government carries out its responsibilities?

why does the government not do the right thing so that the people will wake up?

have you ever heard of social contract?

what exactly is the government "trying"?

which "steady power supply in Aba" are you referring to?

how is CNG buses "the beginning of a new day. A better future"?

where are the gas stations for the CNG buses?

according to you

if you can write all these, why cant you tell us all that the government is supposed to do for the citizens of Nigeria?

are politicians voted into power to be helped or to serve the people?

how is government helping the people?

how does Nigerians helping the government benefit Nigerians?
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by lexy2014: 7:17am On Mar 05
Calylove:
I have made my point.
I refuse to doubt. things are bad normally but complaining will make it worse.
I just have hope while I work hard within my limits.

and yet the off point continues.

1. where is it written in the constitution that the citizens need to do the right thing before government carries out its responsibilities?

2. why does the government not do the right thing so that the people will wake up?

3. have you ever heard of social contract?

4. what exactly is the government "trying"?

5. which "steady power supply in Aba" are you referring to?

6. how is CNG buses "the beginning of a new day. A better future"?

7. where are the gas stations for the CNG buses?

according to you

Calylove:
The launch of CNG-powered buses by the government is a positive step toward sustainable and environmentally friendly public transportation in Nigeria. Here are some actions you can consider to help the government:

Spread awareness about the benefits of CNG-powered buses, including reduced air pollution, lower emissions, and cost savings. Utilize social media, community events, and educational campaigns to inform the public.

Advocate for public support and encourage people to use CNG buses. Highlight the advantages, such as lower fuel costs, environmental benefits, and the positive impact on air quality.
Provide Information:

Disseminate information about the locations of CNG fueling stations, bus routes, and schedules. Ensure that the public has access to all the necessary details for a smooth transition.
Feedback Mechanism:

Establish a feedback mechanism for users to share their experiences and suggestions. This can help identify areas for improvement and ensure continuous enhancement of the public transportation system.

Engage with local businesses to support and promote the use of CNG buses. This could involve partnerships for advertising, employee transportation, or other initiatives that benefit both the community and businesses.

Advocate for the expansion of CNG fueling infrastructure to accommodate the growing demand. Work with the government and private sector to invest in additional fueling stations.
Green Initiatives:

Promote the overall green and sustainable initiatives of the government. Encourage the use of clean energy not only in public transportation but also in other sectors, such as private vehicles and industries.
Celebrate Milestones:

Celebrate milestones and achievements related to the CNG bus program. This could include commemorating the number of CNG buses in operation, environmental impact assessments, and other positive outcomes.

Involve local communities in the decision-making process and planning of public transportation. Understand their needs and concerns, and address them to ensure a successful and widely accepted transition.

Support and advocate for policies that promote clean energy and sustainable transportation. Engage with policymakers to ensure a supportive regulatory environment for the expansion of CNG-powered public transport.
Educational Programs:

Implement educational programs in schools and communities to raise awareness about the environmental benefits of CNG and the importance of sustainable transportation.
Monitor Air Quality:

Monitor air quality in the areas where CNG buses operate and communicate improvements to the public. This can help build trust and showcase the positive impact of the new initiative.
By actively participating in and supporting the government's efforts to introduce CNG-powered buses, you contribute to the success of sustainable and eco-friendly public transportation in your community.

8. if you can write all these, why cant you tell us all that the government is supposed to do for the citizens of Nigeria?

9. are politicians voted into power to be helped or to serve the people?

10. how is government helping the people?

11. how does Nigerians helping the government benefit Nigerians?
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Calylove: 10:23am On Mar 05
I can't determine how you react to me, but I can determine how I react to you. So, I focus on what I can do and leave what I can not do.
I can't determine how the government reacts to me, but I can determine how I react to the government. So, I focus on what I can do and leave what I can not do alone.
I will try to give you the needed support for peace to reign, whether you do right or wrong.
I will try to give the government the needed support for peace to reign whether the government does right or wrong.
I will just keep trying my best whether you play your part or not.
I will just keep trying my best whether the government plays its part or not.
Check some of my personal efforts to make the country better in my signature and or profile.
One love!

lexy2014:

and yet the off point continues.

1. where is it written in the constitution that the citizens need to do the right thing before government carries out its responsibilities?

2. why does the government not do the right thing so that the people will wake up?

according to you

8. if you can write all these, why cant you tell us all that the government is supposed to do for the citizens of Nigeria?

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Didijiji: 10:26am On Mar 05
Has anyone used these buses?

Which routes abeg or na audio as usual with the party of demons (APC)
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by lexy2014: 10:27am On Mar 05
Calylove:
I can't determine how you react to me, but I can determine how I react to you. So, I focus on what I can do and leave what I can not do.
I can't determine how the government reacts to me, but I can determine how I react to the government. So, I focus on what I can do and leave what I can not do alone.
I will try to give you the needed support for peace to reign, whether you do right or wrong.
I will try to give the government the needed support for peace to reign whether the government does right or wrong.
I will just keep trying my best whether you play your part or not.
I will just keep trying my best whether the government plays its part or not.
Check some of my personal efforts to make the country better in my signature and or profile.
One love!

off point. kindly answer the questions as enumerated:

according to you

Calylove:

Provide Information:

Feedback Mechanism:

Green Initiatives:

Celebrate Milestones:

Educational Programs:

Monitor Air Quality:

Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by Calylove: 10:40am On Mar 05
I agree with you, my brother. whether you are right or wrong.
You are right.
You are correct.
My motto this year is to gree for everybody.
I support your views.
I support everyone's views.
I hold on to my views of positivity though! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Twale!
PEACE! grin grin grin
Re: FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja by searchng4love: 3:02am On Mar 06
blamingthedevil:
FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja
Are you sure you are okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC / Killings In Abeokuta: “Warn Your Children” – Dapo Abiodun Talks Tough / Okorocha Suspends AG, Orders Arrest Of Bank Managers Over Non- Payment Of Salari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.