Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate (34701 Views)

Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer / Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees / Uniport Post Utme 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Exceed15: 2:43pm On Feb 29
Woman if you want to enjoy this fine man give him peace.

Guy if you want to enjoy this fine girl provide for her. Take this as take-away - Give her good sex.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:43pm On Feb 29
KillingJoke:

When a simp marries

Simp and who're marriage
You that confessed here on NL that you cannot get laid or attract a woman.
Control your envy you Wanksta cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Honestey: 2:44pm On Feb 29
Namaster:
Handsome young guy got scammed by an evening newspaper.

You can tell the lady is old and wicked from the truckload of make-up on her face.

You don't want this marriage work

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by israelmao(m): 2:46pm On Feb 29
Anguldi:
E no easy for this economy to love then proposal tongue

Meanwhile
You can go ahead Sir,as long as you don't ban it,you can barn it so that we can have so much to eat.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Antipob777(f): 2:47pm On Feb 29
Both look malnourished especially the guy.

Very ugly broke frustrated guy. Marrying the lady cos of money.

I can never comment on thread like this.

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by NaijaCover(m): 2:47pm On Feb 29
Enjoy
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Yinkus057: 2:50pm On Feb 29
KillingJoke:

When a simp marries

Simp and who're marriage

You have been single throughout ur entire life and can't approach a lady from ur last thread yet u can't find happiness when others are getting married

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by israelmao(m): 2:52pm On Feb 29
Namaster:

You can tell the lady is old and wicked from the truckload of make-up on her face.
Let them enjoy their union in peace remember online evening newspapers nowadays contain some scoops.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by MichealOlajide: 2:58pm On Feb 29
Jeon:

This is the sign we see when a man can't get a lady's attention or get a chance to dance with her shadow.

And this fella just testified it. He can't pull a lady.
https://www.nairaland.com/8015494/why-does-keep-happening-me

😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by BBIA: 2:58pm On Feb 29
ZaraIhua:
Congratulations to them.... I love her smile.

I just the imagine her naked in a totally submissive position on top bed cool
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by MobilityMFR(m): 2:58pm On Feb 29
[This is truly NICE. Some chicks would say he does not have millions. Congrats you two.

quote author=deRoniK post=128692656]Post-Graduate student (Msc.) of the University of Port Harcourt identified as Ronald Ikechukwu Kenneth is set to marry his heartthrob and classmate on the 9th of March, 2024.

Mr. Ronald and his fiancée, Ms. Eloho Juliet Akpojiyovwi are both MSc. students in the department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Management of the University of Port Harcourt.

Our sources told us that both students got admission to study for their Msc in UNIPORT at the same time and are presently rounding up their studies, though they came into Port Harcourt for their programme from different parts of the country. They soon became friends and are already set to walk each other down the aisle.

Love is indeed a beautiful thing.

According to a post made by the groom to be on his Facebook wall: “From Course-mates to sweethearts”. This suggests that love can actually be found anywhere; even in the classroom.

Reports has it that their entire department are amazed and super excited about this development.[/quote]
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by BBIA: 3:00pm On Feb 29
tnerro1:
Make I no talk wetin Dey my mind 😋
you wan knack her cool
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by BBIA: 3:01pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
Marrying your classmate or agemate is a no no in my world. Who wan help who?

Your husband wey go marry you if you get luck currently dey like 55years
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by BBIA: 3:03pm On Feb 29
We4all:

Are old people not supposed to be happy?
at the expense of another partner’s happiness? cool

5 years from now and her body will start collapsing.
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by opamoses1: 3:04pm On Feb 29
The lady is over fine. I like dark girls. Nubian Queens.

4 Likes

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by BBIA: 3:04pm On Feb 29
We4all:

She is old but younger than your mom.
The guy wan marry old woman.
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Obainoman6: 3:06pm On Feb 29
Namaster:

How did you know all these from the look on her face.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by tollyboy5(m): 3:10pm On Feb 29
KillingJoke:

When a simp marries

Simp and who're marriage
Lol
KillingJoke:
One of my old friends from high school gave birth recently. Another is married. I think it's time to die....

Why can't I have a gf ??

I'm such as kissless virgin loser

I feel like kms rn

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by rimijoshua(m): 3:11pm On Feb 29
Congratulations
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Mayeldah(m): 3:15pm On Feb 29
Congrats!

I hope he has a job?

Tinubu has hit the ground running with stolen mandate and economy isn't smiling.
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by qtx(m): 3:19pm On Feb 29
deRoniK:
Post-Graduate student (Msc.) of the University of Port Harcourt identified as Ronald Ikechukwu Kenneth is set to marry his heartthrob and classmate on the 9th of March, 2024.

Mr. Ronald and his fiancée, Ms. Eloho Juliet Akpojiyovwi are both MSc. students in the department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Management of the University of Port Harcourt.

Our sources told us that both students got admission to study for their Msc in UNIPORT at the same time and are presently rounding up their studies, though they came into Port Harcourt for their programme from different parts of the country. They soon became friends and are already set to walk each other down the aisle.

Love is indeed a beautiful thing.

According to a post made by the groom to be on his Facebook wall: “From Course-mates to sweethearts”. This suggests that love can actually be found anywhere; even in the classroom.

Reports has it that their entire department are amazed and super excited about this development.
opendential everything in this generation. Na wa o. congrats anyway.
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Olawade24: 3:23pm On Feb 29
BBIA:

Your husband wey go marry you if you get luck currently dey like 55years

Lol grin

Bros na hypertensive patient you da talk to, you want make e get heart attack.
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by enemyofprogress: 3:27pm On Feb 29
Very ugly couple. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by jetguy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 29
And in their first Degree (Bs.c) both of them has someone they were promising themselves heaven and earth that they are going to marry 😇...
The reason why killed anything that will attach my emotions to a lady in the name of love...

I hate that heavy makeup with passion 😉

Congrats to you guys anyway
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Kedikedi77: 3:48pm On Feb 29
StraightGaay:
Is that Jennyclay, such a handsome young man got trapped by this evening news... She must be the breadwinner or something.
bad mouth dey put person for wahala I swear grin
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by BBIA: 3:54pm On Feb 29
Olawade24:

Lol grin

Bros na hypertensive patient you da talk to, you want make e get heart attack.
which kind hypertensive?
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Cindypresh(f): 3:59pm On Feb 29
BOSSkesh:
To the mod who banned me
We shall see at heavens gate

🙄
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Blackdisciple(m): 4:01pm On Feb 29
She looks older than him though
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by inspectorg(m): 4:01pm On Feb 29
BOSSkesh:
To the mod who banned me
We shall see at heavens gate
U go make person shit im pants oo! With this ur sense of humour.

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by olawale780: 4:01pm On Feb 29
Namaster:

nawao grin
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Lifemanage: 4:04pm On Feb 29
Fake courses of study. I still don't understand the contribution of graduated of this course to society in nigeria
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by ufuosman(m): 4:09pm On Feb 29
Congrats to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father / I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up / ABU Fresh Graduate Dies In Accident, Hours After Posting 'Am Coming Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.