Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone (30685 Views)

As Nigerians, Can We Ever Witness Stable Electricity In Our Life Time? / Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by grandstar(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28
I need confirmation from people who live in these places

2 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by goodconsience77: 6:56pm On Feb 28
I live in jebba many years ago and I can testify to that. When you live in nepa quarter Life camp is like living in abroad because of steady power supply 24/7
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by adamusuleiman2: 6:57pm On Feb 28
CluelessMODS:

We no go rest just because dem just build one power plant in Aba....Igbo people and arrogance na 5&6.
Lol
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by CluelessMODS: 6:57pm On Feb 28
KingKO22:
We no go rest again bcs of this Aba electricity πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
That is the problem with most Igbos arrogance, pride and noise making.

2 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by osothermal(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28
In jos sometimes we use to celebrate 72hrs uninterrupted supply

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Onyeigbo10000: 6:58pm On Feb 28
Also egbema area of ohaji egbema local government area also has a stable power supply.

2 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Princeton92(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28
How can you miss Ikenne, Ogun State and Enugu I know

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Donedeal1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28
Villages.

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:59pm On Feb 28
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This life nor balance
I nor go argue about this topic

Some places really dey for this Nigeria way dey enjoy almost twenty four hours light

I went to visit my grandma one certain time like that in one village here in Benin city
I was shocked there was no light off for three days

My intention was to stay for three but when I saw california type of electricity in that village
I stayed for two weeks
and you bombed right ?

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Pergie001: 6:59pm On Feb 28
Especially Peter Peter Obi

Walkingdead755:
If you believe this then you will believe that all our politicians are honest and straightforward with us and the are not corrupt

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by AncientAlien(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28
Fashola, Oyo.
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by GoodSpirit: 6:59pm On Feb 28
fourboys:
Lies

For Rivers State he is right meaning they might get others correctly..

I have lived in one of the places mentioned and it was a smooth sail for 6months non stop.

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:59pm On Feb 28
KingKO22:
We no go rest again bcs of this Aba electricity πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Ebi na mpawa oooo
Tinubu We are hungry ooo
all the way from Ogun Osun Oyo Ekiti
we're Ebi na mpawa oo
give us gbegiri to drink
give us agbado to chop
give us owambe to dance
give omonile jobs
give us agbero jobs
so we'll not scream
Ebi na mpawa oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by SaLongs1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28
grin grin If any NEPA enter heaven, make I die now now!! People who cannot obey the simple theological instruction of " Let there be light"!!
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Emeka71(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28
eepeepook:
Abuja suppose dey the list. I lived in a house wired all the way from the financial district. We had steady electricity all through my two year stay. The voltage was low whenever the national grid was down, however no blackouts of any sort. Living there was no different from being abroad. I completely forgot how it felt to sleep in darkness.
I sincerely wish I was in that kind of area.

2 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by RichIgboBoy: 7:00pm On Feb 28
Ago palace na blackout
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Calylove: 7:00pm On Feb 28
This is not true.
politicoNG:

AfricaFactsZone
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by adamusuleiman2: 7:01pm On Feb 28
Prigidypogodo:
Ebi na mpawa oooo
Tinubu We are hungry ooo
all the way from Anambra to Abia
we're Ebi na mpawa oo

Hahahahahaha nice song
LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Jokerman(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28
Nazgul:
So with all the loud noise Lagos makes, with all their multinational companies, huge IGR and hundreds of thousands of successful businesses littered across the state, no area here can boast of stable electricity. Too bad.

No engineers in Lagos
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by ruggedtimi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28
Walkingdead755:
If you believe this then you will believe that all our politicians are honest and straightforward with us and the are not corrupt
bonny and omoku 24hrs light.

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Codes151(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28
fourboys:
Lies
true.. the one is Akwa IBom is powered by mobil turbines.. it was to cater for the catchment areas but the ibibios (Attah) the then governor refused saying it should cover all.. so they focused on their immediate community..
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by rajiedreez: 7:02pm On Feb 28
Liasu Road ikotun

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by numtums(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28
eepeepook:
Abuja suppose dey the list. I lived in a house wired all the way from the financial district. We had steady electricity all through my two year stay. The voltage was low whenever the national grid was down, however no blackouts of any sort. Living there was no different from being abroad. I completely forgot how it felt to sleep in darkness.
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by ruggedtimi(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28
grandstar:
I need confirmation from people who live in these places
you never hear of bonny and omoku in rivers state. 24hrs power supply
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Sirtee19: 7:05pm On Feb 28
That of Osogbo is true. We do have 12-15 hours or more of electricity supply every day. Also, life there is suitably good and bearable.

6 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by fadre5(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28
JealousCobra:
Gboko was great on stable power supply through out last year.
honestly, I stay In Gboko and I can vouch for this!πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by iamtardey: 7:06pm On Feb 28
Even shutthefuckup and stoplying too light no dey go for dia and na inside this Nigeria o
🚢🏿
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Honlucas: 7:06pm On Feb 28
Ogualah in delta state celebrate 10yrs uninterrupted power supply.
Till date them never blink light

2 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by oluwazoba: 7:06pm On Feb 28
For afam here dem no day take light, maybe na because of this big power plant in our backyard.
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Eriokanmi: 7:06pm On Feb 28
GbΔ›rigbΔ™, courtesy the Ęgbin plant

Ganmo, Amoyo, courtesy ARMTI

Ogulaha courtesy Shell Petroleum

Bonny Island, courtesy NLNG

Alagbado(AIT/Ilapo) , courtesy Ovasanjo farms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by CluelessMODS: 7:07pm On Feb 28
Nazgul:
So with all the loud noise Lagos makes, with all their multinational companies, huge IGR and hundreds of thousands of successful businesses littered across the state, no area here can boast of stable electricity. Too bad.
Always open your very well when reading.

3 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by ppogba: 7:08pm On Feb 28
Mumu Facts that does not know OMOLE Estate in Ikeja Lagos light does not blink because of special tarrif.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Learn: Senegal Gets Rid Of Its Senate To Save Money / Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / Nine Northern Governors Pushing For Southern APC Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.