Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone (30865 Views)

As Nigerians, Can We Ever Witness Stable Electricity In Our Life Time? / Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Blessedchild24(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28
U no lie for jos
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by predictor1: 12:00am On Feb 29
politicoNG:

AfricaFactsZone
Osogbo's own is crazy. I was there yesterday and the townspeople do not even see as a big deal. How I wish I could get a third of that in Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Mcslize: 2:18am On Feb 29
eepeepook:
Abuja suppose dey the list. I lived in a house wired all the way from the financial district. We had steady electricity all through my two year stay. The voltage was low whenever the national grid was down, however no blackouts of any sort. Living there was no different from being abroad. I completely forgot how it felt to sleep in darkness.

This is what I won't agree with you on. Don't even console yourself with this. What a joke!

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by nony43(m): 2:41am On Feb 29
CluelessMODS:

Go put am for Guinness book of records! Noisy tribe!

No be them make your own tribe to be useless no go create sth for your self . If your useless brothers that has ruled this country has done the basic of fixing light we won’t be here celebrating that one. As basic as light and water in 62 years of independence Nigeria do not have.

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by CluelessMODS: 4:23am On Feb 29
nony43:

No be them make your own tribe to be useless no go create sth for your self . If your useless brothers that has ruled this country has done the basic of fixing light we won’t be here celebrating that one. As basic as light and water in 62 years of independence Nigeria do not have.
Useless man! After 25 years of suffering na now una wake up. What did your useless governors did with all the state allocations they collected from federal government. Orji Uzo, Theodore Orji, Ikpeazu for 25 years reck Abia State as they not Igbo men? You are busy spewing rubbish, do you even know my tribe? What you are celebrating was even done by a private business not your government. You are suffering from mediocrity!

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by YoshihideSuga: 5:23am On Feb 29
fourboys:
Lies

The places in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states are accurate. Those places have 24/7 electricity.

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by YoshihideSuga: 5:27am On Feb 29
Codes151:
true.. the one is Akwa IBom is powered by mobil turbines.. it was to cater for the catchment areas but the ibibios (Attah) the then governor refused saying it should cover all.. so they focused on their immediate community..

ExxonMobil is in Afaha Ube?
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by YoshihideSuga: 5:33am On Feb 29
descarado:
These people don't make research at all

Even when Nairalanders living there corroborate the areas as having constant electricity?

2 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Chasito(m): 5:37am On Feb 29
eepeepook:
Abuja suppose dey the list. I lived in a house wired all the way from the financial district. We had steady electricity all through my two year stay. The voltage was low whenever the national grid was down, however no blackouts of any sort. Living there was no different from being abroad. I completely forgot how it felt to sleep in darkness.
abeg which area in Abuja, make I know whether na to pack go that side cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by ubox: 5:54am On Feb 29
grandstar:
I need confirmation from people who live in these places
Afaha ube in akwa ibom is legit, light there steady pass some people relationship grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by nony43(m): 6:09am On Feb 29
CluelessMODS:

Useless man! After 25 years of suffering na now una wake up. What did your useless governors did with all the state allocations they collected from federal government. Orji Uzo, Theodore Orji, Ikpeazu for 25 years reck Abia State as they not Igbo men? You are busy spewing rubbish, do you even know my tribe? What you are celebrating was even done by a private business not your government. You are suffering from mediocrity!

I don’t a fu*k about your tribe as far as you called mine useless yours are asswipes. That project was not done by Abia Govt I know when it was started my farm is a stone throw from there.

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by infohenry(m): 6:21am On Feb 29
AllahOfBlood:
angry

Bonny Island is powered by NLNG

Etche, Omoku, Afam, Umuagbai are powered by Shell

Okoloma Ndoki powered by shell

few other places mentioned are powered by companies too, not by Nigerian government
Obagi and Egbii powered by Totalenergy.
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Difrent: 6:32am On Feb 29
Nazgul:
So with all the loud noise Lagos makes, with all their multinational companies, huge IGR and hundreds of thousands of successful businesses littered across the state, no area here can boast of stable electricity. Too bad.

Ikorodu is in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by rajiedreez: 6:52am On Feb 29
Phethar007:
which lasu road Ikotun get constant light, the one for your village abi

LASU Road in Ikotun is different from LIASU Road both are in Ikotun
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by kunleham(m): 7:01am On Feb 29
Some areas in Iseyin enjoy stable power supply.
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by abdeefggh: 7:12am On Feb 29
There are some places in ondo that has atlest 23/hrs electricity everyday.
I can testify to this
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Burshh: 7:15am On Feb 29
Ogudu GRA, MAgodo Estate, Ikeja GRA, have been on 24 hrs light for years now. Although at premium (Higher tarrif)

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Achizzy7: 7:29am On Feb 29
What of Karim lamido in Taraba state ??

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by nusirat(m): 7:37am On Feb 29
The OP do not do his research very well, why not add, Shiroro, Niger state, Sango Ota Obasanjo area, I have been living there for the past 7 years, can tell you authoritatively how many time light went off, but we pay for the light o.

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by descarado: 8:01am On Feb 29
YoshihideSuga:

Even when Nairalanders living there corroborate the areas as having constant electricity?
Hey, take it easy.
Dud they research all parts of the country?

My area in Abuja or Abuja itself isn't there.
For yrs, it's a known fact that even when there is nationwide black out, that particular area will not be affected.
If you don't use prepaid meter there, you will pay through your nose for tariff.
Electricity officials will boldly tell you that you pay such cos you have steady electricity. Minimum of 22hours electricity daily.
U see why I asked if he did research at all.
I worked in business unit of phcn hq before I left the country and I will tell you there are some areas scattered across the country with constant electricity.

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Semaj77(m): 9:50am On Feb 29
politicoNG:

AfricaFactsZone

Maybe it's Elepe of now , about 4 years ago I spent a weekend at a friend's place and the light didn't blink throughout my stay from Friday till Monday
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by princefunm: 9:58am On Feb 29
fourboys:
Lies

I can confirm that Osogbo has a steady power supply. In a day you can have light for 20 hours from the perspective of a person staying in Ogo Oluwa area.

Some odd days do exist when there are long outages. But that's when there is a grid collapse of some major fault. Or one politician has gone to manipulate things
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Draslo(m): 10:37am On Feb 29
Nazgul:
So with all the loud noise Lagos makes, with all their multinational companies, huge IGR and hundreds of thousands of successful businesses littered across the state, no area here can boast of stable electricity. Too bad.
Where in Lagos do you live? My estate gets about 20 hours of light daily

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by edicied: 1:17pm On Feb 29
so it's not stright forward?
nabiz:
katampe in mpape. We use light from barrack
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by goslowgoslow(m): 2:31pm On Feb 29
nony43:

I don’t a fu*k about your tribe as far as you called mine useless yours are asswipes. That project was not done by Abia Govt I know when it was started my farm is a stone throw from there.
You are the one that insulted is tribe first. He said you should put the project in Guness book of records you responded by saying "if your useless tribe ............"
Meanwhile why did you dodge the question he asked you? What did your governors did with all the allocations they collected for 25 years?
And you just embarrassed yourself by saying the project belongs to state government.
Your government has nothing to with the project, it was done by Barth Nnaji a private individual.
Educate yourself and stop responding angrliy to comments.
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by tobianodino(m): 2:50pm On Feb 29
rajiedreez:

LASU Road in Ikotun is different from LIASU Road both are in Ikotun

Liasu road not lasu road
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Dminister(m): 4:09pm On Feb 29
Bonny island in Rivers state is true I did my NYSC there and throughout of my staying I didn’t experience blackout in a single day.
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Againstallodds: 5:29pm On Feb 29
Nazgul:
light in Apapa is stable
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by clockwisereport: 6:33pm On Feb 29
I can vouch for omoku
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Rejoice28(f): 6:35pm On Feb 29
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences / At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.