Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women (20156 Views)

Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by spencekat(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28
Nice advice.
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by toujurs: 10:09pm On Feb 28
They never learn, until blood starts rushing from their nose.

Then they come online to shed crocodile tears, and cry over domestic violence.

How in your common sense would you throw pushes, with someone who would beat you black blue.

Forgeting his older and stronger than you. You married someone older than you, to leeche on, and feel you both are on same level.

You must be mad.

2 Likes

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by LordIsaac(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28
Feminists right now…

1 Like

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by freakyamanda(f): 10:14pm On Feb 28
Sometimes, there is no way a husband can win his wife in an argument. Once the woman has a feeling she has to express it and you must allow her no matter how hurtful. If you shout at her, she feels stifled, if you ignore her she feels abandoned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by Ade1177: 10:15pm On Feb 28
As a man

Do not marry any lady you are on the same financial level with or a lady with higher income

For now it will look good

As time goes on

You the man will regret it
Only 2% of women won't turn on you later

My advice

Get rich

Marry below your financial umbrella

Put atleast 8 to 10yrs gap

Look for a lady that adores you and sees herself lucky to have you

Marry a lady you can cater for WHEN SHE IS NOT WORKING

Her working is just a bonus as her money is irrelevant

Marry a lady with the same view of sex THE WAY YOU LIKE IT
(Don't fall for I will adjust and change later)

Anything outside this
You won't enjoy your life

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by Macdeey: 10:15pm On Feb 28
How that one concern you ?

1 Like

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by AMAUCHESKY(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28
Maa...
They are coming for u

But wish they can learn

a good woman control her husband like say nah juju

Just like my wife,

If I'm shouting, she will be shading tears and her tears go clear my anger

I go come turn simp forget say I be Red pill

That's why once she is crying, me go run comot for house

5 Likes

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by oakenfold: 10:27pm On Feb 28
Armaggedon:
Number one cause of domestic violence. Women's mouth.

Like say Nigerian men no get mouth? Many Nigerian men tongue sharp pass woman own.

7 Likes

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by Okonyeleo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28
immortalcrown:
Dear women (Jennyclay excluded), kindly take the advice. But what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Men should remember that women are also humans with feelings. Speak to her exactly the way you expect her to speak to you. Don't push a woman to the wall because the society expects her to tackle maltreatment with dumbness. Golden rule! Treat others the way you want to be treated.

I am a man. The way I feel when my fellow man insults me is how I also feel when a woman insults me. I find it weird when men say that women's insult is more painful. But every man can't be me.
Oga shut up

2 Likes

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by Olaasunky1: 10:43pm On Feb 28
immortalcrown:
Dear women (Jennyclay excluded), kindly take the advice. But what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Men should remember that women are also humans with feelings. Speak to her exactly the way you expect her to speak to you. Don't push a woman to the wall because the society expects her to tackle maltreatment with dumbness. Golden rule! Treat others the way you want to be treated.

I am a man. The way I feel when my fellow man insults me is how I also feel when a woman insults me. I find it weird when men say that women's insult is more painful. But every man can't be me.
Why did you exclude jennyclay?
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by Okonyeleo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28
immortalcrown:

the humble woman has given the best advice, you came out here to start talking bulshit
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by immortalcrown(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28
Okonyeleo:
the humble woman has given the best advice, you came out here to start talking bulshit
You are the one talking rubbish until you point out any rubbish in my comment.

1 Like

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by Okonyeleo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28
Armaggedon:
Number one cause of domestic violence. Women's mouth.
Their mouth is not even the problem, rather they will heat you first then when you respond it becomes domestic violence
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by immortalcrown(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28
Olaasunky1:

Why did you exclude jennyclay?
She will choose suicide over such advice.
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by immortalcrown(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28
Okonyeleo:
Oga shut up
Madam, keep shouting.
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by TruthHurts1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28
"Jennyclay excluded" bwahaha!🤣🤣🤣

immortalcrown:

1 Like

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by abobote: 10:55pm On Feb 28
This Keke woman don't really know her work

1 Like

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by otherway: 10:59pm On Feb 28
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by cococandy(f): 11:00pm On Feb 28
Yes ma’am this is the most pressing issue in the country right now 🙄

3 Likes

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by Queencrayon: 11:12pm On Feb 28
Ngwamankillyou:
True, if not I will beat the hell out you.
You want to beat someone’s daughter because of mere disagreement? Do you beat up those you disagree with at your workplace because of arguments? Nigeria enables domestic violence too much & it’s a pity you could boldly write this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by Tommydare(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28
Dey play. If you have a male sibling or relative either he is younger or older than you.
Try and observe him closely. The woman that said women should be quiet has more experience than you and she knows what she is saying. And you arguing back and forth shows what you will be doing or are doing to your husband or future husband is better imagined rather than predicted. You the type that will offend your spouse and still try to find fault in his reaction instead of apologizing and admitting that you are wrong. You should find a good way to deal with men's ego if you want to have a peaceful home. Ain't saying that men should matreat or misuse the opportunity given to them by God,
the society, traditions though.
Amotolongbo:
A responsible head with proper upbringing doesn’t have to exercise his ego. Maturity overrides in the game of ego and mouth clash
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:18pm On Feb 28
Maka Mpiawa azu! Everywhere dey hot! Aba people, how far with 24/7 light abi na politicial geometric?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by luminouz(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE FROM YEYE WOMAN (who should be fired from her post)
a marriage is a partnership, not a dictatorship. so as much as people in marriage shouldnt shout/insult one another, they should BOTH communicate and work out their differences in a mature manner. telling women to shut up as if they are always wrong (and/or men are always right) is clueless! and even though men are consider the head of the family, it doesnt mean that your woman doesnt have her say in the union.

so your woman's views/opinion are irrelevant in marriage now?! what kind of yeye person would even want such woman in their life?

circus monkeys saying utter rubbish!
Something is wrong with you and your attitude of screaming at every post.

Seek counseling!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by luminouz(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28
freakyamanda:
Sometimes, there is no way a husband can win his wife in an argument. Once the woman has a feeling she has to express it and you must allow her no matter how hurtful. If you shout at her, she feels stifled, if you ignore her she feels abandoned.
I ignore them.

It makes them more angry!!!! Then, it makes them more sad and that's when I come in to talk to them and settle the ish. I never argue with any woman.

1 Like

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by enemyofprogress: 11:27pm On Feb 28
I'm here to read comments, especially from Mynd44
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by olax02(m): 11:28pm On Feb 28
bigdammyj:
Reading…
Gen-Z may not understand this.
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:
You totally missed the point.
Lemme summarise: two wrongs don't make a right

you are correct, therefore although you dont need to fight/shout or argue, if there is a disagreement, you guys should find ways to COMMUNICATE about the issue in mature manner. saying that women should always shut up during argument is not bright nor healthy for the union. they should both shut up and walk away, and then when they are relaxed, they can sit down and talk about the disagreement in a mature manner. furthermore, if husband is wrong then he should shut up and not try to argue with wife who is right (example: if he is caught in bed with the maid)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by Idaytesj29(m): 12:04am On Feb 29
Amotolongbo:
Men’s ego is the number 1.
Not all women get mouth, but na all men get ego

All women get mouth, this is verified.
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by charlizonto: 12:10am On Feb 29
Mummy GO av spoken... grin
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by Slimwhyt(m): 12:12am On Feb 29
Tell them ma
Re: Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14am On Feb 29
luminouz:

Something is wrong with you and your attitude of screaming at every post.
Seek counseling!!!

you must not be well versed with the English language so let me educate your unfortunae self... an exclamation point doesnt always mean shouting/anger... it can also mean to emphasize a point or to express strong feeling/emotion about something.

just because "you" wrongly assume that i am shouting, is the problem here, and i suggest you seek help.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'It's Annoying To Link Police Invitation Of Politicians To Buhari' - Presidency / Dogara Pleaded With Reps Not To Embarrass Buhari / Governor Sani Bello Inspects Road Constructions In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.