Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos (40687 Views)

See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Ofunaofu: 12:44pm On Feb 29
Watianoengineer:
Better thank God you bought all this for 300k. If Peter Obi had won that your 300k would be worthless like tissue paper. Someone who had little or nothing to show as achievement as anambra governor wants to be president. No be juju be that And yet cyber bullies a.k.a obidients keeps insulting Nigerians for electing President Bola Tinubu who is committed to reforming our economy just like he did in Lagos.

This renewed hope will favor us. Amen

You have lost it all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by mexxy1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 29
Truth is not every woman knows how to buy things. What I'm seeing there is more of meat and perishables. That's not proper planning.

I used to buy because my partner back then didn't know how to plan so, I took it upon myself to do the purchases while she was in charge of the kitchen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Ofunaofu: 12:45pm On Feb 29
Talkisneeded:
I don even tire sefff....
Everything too cost..

I sell herbs sha

Your herbs go don cost too

2 Likes

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:46pm On Feb 29
THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE IN MILE12 MARKET OR OYINGBO IN LAGOS shocked depends on where you went,maybe na cubana market you go.
Don't come public to give false impression to cause more inflation. angry

6 Likes

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Intergrated: 12:46pm On Feb 29
Watianoengineer:
Better thank God you bought all this for 300k. If Peter Obi had won that your 300k would be worthless like tissue paper. Someone who had little or nothing to show as achievement as anambra governor wants to be president. No be juju be that And yet cyber bullies a.k.a obidients keeps insulting Nigerians for electing President Bola Tinubu who is committed to reforming our economy just like he did in Lagos.

keep disgracing your family.

5 Likes

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by bolademi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 29
Rebuker:
A Lagos-based lady has posted a video showcasing the various food items she purchased for N300,000. The food items, including meat, onions, spaghetti, among others, were spread out on the floor of her kitchen.

The lady mentioned that she typically purchases her foodstuffs on the island. However, due to the current state of the Nigerian economy, she decided to buy them on the mainland this time.

The lady is asking whether you think the items she purchased are worth the price or if they are too expensive for 300k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgGZFeJsxa0

She scammed her husband

7 Likes

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Kingkamba(m): 12:47pm On Feb 29
If sense is free, I know you won't still have it. Odeh
Watianoengineer:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by dich: 12:47pm On Feb 29
na this kind tribal bigot wey go collect 1500 dey post rubbish..am sure this idiot never see food chop.

Watianoengineer:

7 Likes

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by SirLakes: 12:47pm On Feb 29
In the youKay, it'll cost her over $600,000 and if converted that's like 300m

She should thank her star she's in Nigeria grin
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Xkonzult: 12:48pm On Feb 29
Watianoengineer:
U will reap dis seed u are sowing very soon ,hunger is killing ppl by d day u are talking of obi ...y don't u leave obi and concentrate on d maladministration killing families,I swear u go collect very soon
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by mkoabiola: 12:48pm On Feb 29
Lies
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:48pm On Feb 29
Country hardddddddddd oooooooo

E no go better for..... those responsible ooooo!!
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by BBIA: 12:48pm On Feb 29
Watianoengineer:

Tell them cool

4 Likes

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by adecz: 12:48pm On Feb 29
💯% of the income of the average
Nigerian now goes on food, rent, transportation NEPA❗️❗️❗️

That is if you are single.

But for married with children, na so-so
beg you go dey beg school proprietor to
give you more time to complete school fees😐😐😐

But even that sef, I don't see how everything
here can be more than N150k max, since
I can't sight rice and beans🤔🤔🤔

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by edogu(m): 12:48pm On Feb 29
Damn! Things are really expensive. If it was during President Yardua and Goodluck time, 100000 would have been enough to get those things and you will still have change.

But I doubt if the OP is sincere. Nevertheless, It's well.
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by chigo32: 12:48pm On Feb 29
U are sick in d head
Watianoengineer:

4 Likes

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:49pm On Feb 29
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Foollish boy
Very..very...fooooliiisssshhhh indeed

1 Like

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Artscollection: 12:49pm On Feb 29
iLegendd:
All that for $200? It's a steal. The country is better now. You can't get that in most countries for 200 Doris.

If You buy grocery worth 200 dollars 4 jand it will be way more and you can use the receipt to file for tax return and get some good money back.
I don't even know where una dey get all this info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by mafmag(m): 12:50pm On Feb 29
Why your mumu dey expensive like dis grin

Watianoengineer:

4 Likes

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Recardo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 29
Jesu!

All that for 300K. Nigeria don crash, abeg

1 Like

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by JIMMYH2O(m): 12:50pm On Feb 29
[quote author=Watianoengineer post=128703175] Better thank God you bought all this for 300k. If Peter Obi had won that your 300k would be worthless like tissue paper. Someone who had little or nothing to show as achievement as anambra governor wants to be president. No be juju be that And yet cyber bullies a.k.a obidients keeps insulting Nigerians for electing President Bola Tinubu who is committed to reforming our economy just like he did in Lagos.

This renewed hope will favor us. Amen[Fool]
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 29
Some people dey here and for house dey shout foolish. Enter market, u go know. Tubers of yams dey there o, tp, everything join. #200 and something K don commot. Enter market

1 Like

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Recardo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 29
iLegendd:
All that for $200? It's a steal. The country is better now. You can't get that in most countries for 200 Doris.

This is the dumbest post i've seen all year. so you equating that to the current exchange rate? Why not 2022 version of N300 to a dollar now?
You go school so?
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by nuruoniwo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29
That kpomos should be like 7k.

1 Like

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by tenpipsperday: 12:53pm On Feb 29
Jobless men on nairaland. Just observe the slowpoke that rushed to be first to post. His achievement today is that.

Please dear sane nairalanders, when you see such mentally challenged layabouts, don't dignify them by quoting their rubbish. Just jump and pass. They always hang on nairaland to be first to comment so others will start mentioning them. Treat them as what they are, worthless piece of rag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Melonsmasher: 12:54pm On Feb 29
You bought goat meat 100k
How much come be one live goat?
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Maj196(m): 12:54pm On Feb 29
She dey craze, na lie
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by haffaze777(m): 12:55pm On Feb 29
Ok
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:56pm On Feb 29
Rebuker:
A Lagos-based lady has posted a video showcasing the various food items she purchased for N300,000. The food items, including meat, onions, spaghetti, among others, were spread out on the floor of her kitchen.

The lady mentioned that she typically purchases her foodstuffs on the island. However, due to the current state of the Nigerian economy, she decided to buy them on the mainland this time.

The lady is asking whether you think the items she purchased are worth the price or if they are too expensive for 300k

Omo! You don't store up too much pepper and onions like that in this hot weather, they'll get wasted.
Let me guess you want to blend it and store it up in a freezer.
I like fresh things to remain fresh Sha until I wish to cook it.

My husband makes the overall food list, if not I'll go to the market and buy rub*ish.
I make all the mini lists, like soup or stew list.

Maybe you still have rice in your house that's why you didn't include rice.
The only food item that should consume up to 300k should be a bag (50kg) of rice, beans and many tubers of yam.

Those things displayed on that floor should not be more than 100k in my area.

A full fleshy goat in my area is 30 - 35k

5 Likes

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Raynald: 12:57pm On Feb 29
iLegendd:
Are you dumb or what
Now compare their minimum wage

Aside that,what brought the dollar here
Is she earning in dollar or naira

1 Like

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Tsufyaan: 1:00pm On Feb 29
People just lie for Bleep sake. How can you buy that goat meat for 100k when a good big Alake is sold for 80k and the seller can call butcher to kill and pieces it for you for 6 to 8k depending on location. I bought a big cow tail last week for 20k and it was very big..

2 Likes

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by barajo1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29
Na how many years she go take chop this food?
You mean just a month!
Abeg where is she working I want to be her P. A

[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Cook Nigerian Stew Without Frying It / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) / The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.