Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos (40677 Views)

See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Nokio2: 8:51pm On Feb 29
Which kain work she dey do for that island
Because
The way she like bending down like dis..
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Adufeamos: 9:26pm On Feb 29
Na lie, where you buy am....come Ibadan it wil be x2 of what Im seeing
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Fearurcreeator: 11:33pm On Feb 29
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Foollish boy
Just like the foolish people that like the nonsense you wrote
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Mrice22: 4:11am On Mar 01
Watianoengineer:
Better thank God you bought all this for 300k. If Peter Obi had won that your 300k would be worthless like tissue paper. Someone who had little or nothing to show as achievement as anambra governor wants to be president. No be juju be that And yet cyber bullies a.k.a obidients keeps insulting Nigerians for electing President Bola Tinubu who is committed to reforming our economy just like he did in Lagos.

This renewed hope will favor us. Amen
I swear your mumu too much
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Chiefpriestt: 6:35am On Mar 01
Watianoengineer:
Better thank God you bought all this for 300k. If Peter Obi had won that your 300k would be worthless like tissue paper. Someone who had little or nothing to show as achievement as anambra governor wants to be president. No be juju be that And yet cyber bullies a.k.a obidients keeps insulting Nigerians for electing President Bola Tinubu who is committed to reforming our economy just like he did in Lagos.

I have a reason to believe stupidity runs in your lineage
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Innobee99(m): 7:02am On Mar 01
Watianoengineer:

U think through your ANUS
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by obrian888: 8:46am On Mar 01
Watianoengineer:

You are highly favored already, Ode, he has carried his two sons to Qatar on a FG trip, hope his government favor's you sha.
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by maxzzo1(m): 9:02am On Mar 01
I don't think she is sincere abeg
Re: See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos by Anonimoux: 9:55am On Mar 01
₦300 k I doubt abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) / How Can I Cook Nigerian Stew Without Frying It / The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.