Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush (12144 Views)

Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently / Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack / Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Eriokanmi: 1:18pm On Feb 29
Lobatan..over to you, set awon they're being sponsored undecided
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Kkk777: 1:18pm On Feb 29
Useless
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Kkk777: 1:18pm On Feb 29
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by OredoPikin: 1:19pm On Feb 29
olax02:
How is he a disaster?
Tinubu is a complete disaster

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Kkk777: 1:20pm On Feb 29
Very unserious set of people. They even wear socks.

Government should give them farming tools and send them to farm and be useful for themselves and the country
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by banku: 1:20pm On Feb 29
This must wake up those Yoruba that are used to protesting against their own or any President. They are being used by Igbo and Fulani to destroy Yoruba competence to rule.

They don't care if Boko Haram or Soldiers take over.

Anything but Yoruba President.
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Honestey: 1:27pm On Feb 29
This statement should be treated as a felony
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:28pm On Feb 29
Zulu11zulu:
coward

Short and simple.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Dougad: 1:31pm On Feb 29
Just laugh
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:32pm On Feb 29
Zulu11zulu:
coward
of cowardness

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by enemyofprogress: 1:38pm On Feb 29
See as Tinubu just dey disgrace himself for public

They Said PEAK MILK is NOW 1k, if you LIKE BREAK UP with Perzin Wey Dey GIVE you BRESS🤭🤭🤭🤭
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by oluwaseyi0: 1:47pm On Feb 29
Emu4life:
IDPs

Former terrorists that were set free by Bubari
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by pacespot(m): 2:01pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
You see this our Northern brothers, fear them....

We all know Tinubu is a complete buffoon but this right here is one of their antics to destabilize his government.

I mean, who would ever think of going back to his killers? 😃

Well, I will sit back and enjoy this bromance since Tinubu boys see the SE and SS as the enemies.

I tell you, let them fast-track the restructuring with the creation of state police and national guard just like in USA.

Any region that wants to destabilize Nigeria afterwards can move ahead, it won't affect other regions because states are already given the buffer to protect themselves.
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by israelmao(m): 2:08pm On Feb 29
Boko Haram will be glad to them receive as new recruits.
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by ufuosman(m): 2:13pm On Feb 29
Dem be neva repent b4

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by emetisuccess(m): 2:23pm On Feb 29
Lol 🤣🤣🤣, nothing concern me oo. Make una go abeg. Na northerners go suffer am. Na una brothers and sisters una go still kill and also kidnap. So, it's non of my fucking business 🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Chizy12345: 2:26pm On Feb 29
execute them without delay
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Tonnyray: 2:44pm On Feb 29
People that should have been secretly wiped out.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by frankyychiji(f): 2:49pm On Feb 29
Savedday2:
Like as I have said, poverty is the greatest indices fueling insecurity in the North.
They refused to send their children to proper schools that would empower them for the future. Let the poverty there be doubled.
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by frankyychiji(f): 2:51pm On Feb 29
Zulum dey vex. Local man is tired.
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by ibidokun65w: 3:02pm On Feb 29
Somebody should foward this to the god of waste land Somebody should foward this to the god of waste land...
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Cj4charles(m): 3:02pm On Feb 29
benuejosh:
IPOB the disguise. I know say na una sponsored writing be this.
Nothing up there bro... go buy one

Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by viodemus: 3:07pm On Feb 29
Igbos, they did not jail the fulani terrorist leader, that they claimed to have arrested last month. Patchu patchu arresting.
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by tafat: 3:30pm On Feb 29
Na wa, things hard everywhere o.
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Rumundele(m): 4:07pm On Feb 29
Chaii oh my God, i feel like crying now, So the life we live now is worst than Boko haram camp.
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Walllee: 4:26pm On Feb 29
Zulu11zulu:
coward

No be small coward na,those big Ostrich type wey dey makurdi they hale Fulani as them the do their job for benue.
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Lumarstone: 4:28pm On Feb 29
benuejosh:
IPOB the disguise. I know say na una sponsored writing be this.

Leave IPOB people out of this bro
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by uba1991: 5:09pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
You see this our Northern brothers, fear them....

We all know Tinubu is a complete buffoon but this right here is one of their antics to destabilize his government.

I mean, who would ever think of going back to his killers? 😃

Well, I will sit back and enjoy this bromance since Tinubu boys see the SE and SS as the enemies.
is it not better to be shut dead than stay and die of hunger.
At least they were seeing food to eat at the IDP camp , but since they return back to their houses no food is coming.
Mind you she is not going back to Boko Haram place,she want to go back to IDP camp where there is security and food.
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by uba1991: 5:14pm On Feb 29
olax02:
How is he a disaster?
infact if there is another name worst than disaster then that is what Tinubu is. How can you remove subsidy without considering the consequences? For eight months no even one foreign investor look our face rather many multinational companies are folding up. Is that not a disaster?
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Elidrisy20: 5:42pm On Feb 29
Safe journey
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by Sholaco: 10:54pm On Feb 29
Useless people
Re: Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush by MomohMrMoore: 8:47pm On Mar 01
They should be in prison, not IDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Lauds Judgment On ‘state Of Lagos’ / Dangote To Site $8bn Refinery In Olokola FTZ / NUPENG Gives FG 21 Days Ultimatum To Halt Mass Workers Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.