Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) (13619 Views)

KWASAA Declares APC Campaign Slogan 'Hate Speech' In Kwara / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) by theysg: 9:57am On Mar 01
kingthreat:

Reading your opinions disgusts me, that's why I'm begging you not to quote me. But since na you get your Nairaland account, then quote as much as you want.

I want you to be as digusted as much as possible grin grin

You don't disgust me, i just want to watch you wail all the time.
Re: Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:02am On Mar 01
theysg:

I want you to be as digusted as much as possible grin grin

You don't disgust me, i just want to watch you wail all the time.

Look at my profile kid.
I have met 100s of your type here.
Where they are now is where you will be soon.
Re: Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) by Obierika(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01
Babalegba:
Grow up mate. You are too insular in your reasonings. The man stuck to Nigerian standard which is very low. I used to have a high opinion of the man but not anymore. A m.an should aspire to a higher standard. He will lose once most nigerians get to hear about the case. Bullying is not good.

It's very obvious to me that you have never run a business of your own before.

Why don't you leave the comfort of your salary employment and go take a bank loan to set up a business let me see if you will be so welcoming if someone tries to destroy that business by making careless and statement just because he/she is chasing clout on social media!
Re: Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) by theysg: 1:39pm On Mar 01
kingthreat:

Look at my profile kid.
I have met 100s of your type here.
Where they are now is where you will be soon.

For real... Using threats on Nairaland makes me laugh... You really don't understand the game, come let me teach you.

The first to use threat is usually the last to finish the race, and i see you dont know that.

In reality, you are a nobody, just an empty barrel who makes disgusting noise.

Dig it boy... We can advance the game out of here, you go know say nah online you dey, face to face you no fit open your stinking mouth for where i dey.
Re: Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) by Deborah503: 3:32pm On Mar 01
joseph1832:
she's very ignorant. If she has a problem with the brand, there are places she can lodge her complaints, not come on social media and start giving useless review.

The worst part is that she was asked by the company to provide the empty can of the said product to enable them obtain the production details in order to verify her claims and she said she had already disposed the empty can. The company went further to ask her to show them the shop where she purchased the said product to enable them verify her claims and she declined. If truly her claims were genuine she should have at least provided the empty can or revealed the shop where she purchased the product. In my opinion her actions proved that she deliberately and desperately want to pull down the company. Now she's using emotional intelligence and seeking for sympathy after trying to destroy someone's efforts for over 40 years. It is also on record that NAFDAC and SON certified Nagiko tomato mix fit for consumption as the product do not pose any risks to the health and well-being of consumers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) by jice(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01
ChatterHouse:
Don't go about spoiling people's business with your useless opinion

Do you know how much loss the company will incur and the thousands of livelihood that is dependent on the jobs at the said company
Because you have phone is OK for you to speak venom on people's years of hard work

Chioma Okoli is simple myopic and stuuupid, if you want to criticise do it constructively

Freedom of speech is not putting people out of business that your generation can't afford

You just don't know what you are saying. I believe you are one of such who sell fake products just to make big money.
Re: Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:04am On Mar 02
theamazonguru:

Where you dey trade. My Binance is off the radar.
Remitano, Dem no go let you do you p2p at free will again. Dem go force change am at official rate through swap
Re: Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 10:22am On Mar 02
tollyboy5:

Remitano, Dem no go let you do you p2p at free will again. Dem go force change am at official rate through swap

Na WA oh.

Thanks 👍
Re: Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) by Babalegba(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02
Obierika:

It's very obvious to me that you have never run a business of your own before.

Why don't you leave the comfort of your salary employment and go take a bank loan to set up a business let me see if you will be so welcoming if someone tries to destroy that business by making careless and statement just because he/she is chasing clout on social media!
You are not getting the point. What the woman did was wrong but the erisco owner did worse by bending the law and justice of Nigeria to his will just because he has money and influence.
We should not strive for a lawless society where rich men can behave with impunity. Getting the I.G.P to lock her up is wrong and all right thinking nigerians should rise and condemn that kind of obvious comtempt for our constitution .
I've lived mostly abroad but did have a short lived business in Nigeria but the stealing there was just too much so I decided to concentrate on real estate.
A country where the rich can use the law to lock up citizens, harass them and beat them is not good. In Nigeria rich people use the police and army to do that.
I told the caterer that did my Christmas cooking not to bring in any erisco product and explained my reasons to her.
I believe all nigerians should participate in the defense of that woman and that her lawyers should give all nigerians the chance to crowdfund her defense so we can send a message to the influential Nigerians using the police and the army to bend our constitution to their nefarious will.
Re: Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) by Stallione(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03
Babalegba:
I do believe that the defense should be crowdfunded. Her lawyers should publicize the case. If just one million nigerians contribute ten naira each,a fighting fund will be established.
I hate all these stupid powerful nigerians using the police and the law to oppress the commoners. If you offend them,they would just get the police, even DSS to arrest you. It's time that the masses fight back against this moneybag oppressors.
Ur truely on point. If nigerians contribute such an amnt, he will realize that he (Erisco) does not even have money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard / Nigeria’s Warplanes Consume 1.9Million Litres Of Fuel Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.