Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp (29165 Views)

Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Armaggedon: 6:14pm On Feb 29
What the hell do you mean by " sneaking" into the camp?
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Omenlon: 6:16pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
While there's a serving corp member as a Minister in this government.

This hypocrisy. grin
your sister only succeeded in deceiving herself and disappointing her innocent parents.
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Zico5(m): 6:19pm On Feb 29
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

grin grin

She no kill person abeg. After all she bought the uniform..

KUNTRY don hard pass hardship..

Even the OGA of una KUNTRY, everything about him na FORGERY…

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
There is nothing u guys wont defend. I don't blame u at all. It's the system I blame. This one should serve 7 years jail term to serve as lesson for others
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by eebraa(m): 6:20pm On Feb 29
Ndi Nigeria is dragging us backwards have done it again. Small thing they will say give us Biafra give us Biafra.
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Achico: 6:20pm On Feb 29
jeromestarks:
Why fake to join NYSC (except she just wanted the free food for 3weeks)?
You can't get the whites and the khakis except you are cleared. That's means, she can't even get the free food in camp since Corp members only wear whites and/or khaki.

Again, It's a system. You can't get paid unless approved at various stages. She can't even get posted unless her name is in the database. Plus, she can't enter NYSC database unless mobilized by accredited institution.

What's her play really?
you blind ni? Read the thread carefully nwoke m
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by olax02(m): 6:26pm On Feb 29
SaLongs1:
grin grin Why am I not shocked nor surprised?
I know where your mind go.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Ogiame: 6:27pm On Feb 29
Omenlon:
your sister only succeeded in deceiving herself and disappointing her innocent parents.
What did Tinubu your uncle did with his own Chicago? grin
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by SaLongs1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 29
LordBillionz:

Who cares how you feel?
You're an irrelevant thing that worth nothing.
I dey suspect you ooO!!
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by LordBillionz: 6:32pm On Feb 29
SaLongs1:
I dey suspect you ooO!!
Na you Sabi.
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by SaLongs1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 29
LordBillionz:

Na you Sabi.
The guilty flee when no one pursues.
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Dijita: 6:43pm On Feb 29
matify83:
The simple truth settles a lot of worries most times.

Now the poor parents will be the ones to shoulder the responsibility of her poor decision and judgement.

The police in nasarawa seems not to have serious job. All they need to do is to just call the parent to come and pick her up, instead of this nonsense that will embarrass the girl's parent.
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by jeromestarks: 6:46pm On Feb 29
Achico:
you blind ni? Read the thread carefully nwoke m
Na me you dey talk to anyhow? I will slap you.
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Sccarrr: 6:49pm On Feb 29
Obedient...gbajue
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Kusu12: 6:52pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
They learnt from the cocaine lover called Tinubu grin

You are not worried that your brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and other criminal activities?
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by webbxxpert: 6:52pm On Feb 29
jeromestarks:
You can't get the whites and the khakis except you are cleared. That means, she can't even get the free food in camp since Corp members only wear whites and/or khaki.

Again, It's a system. You can't get paid unless approved at various stages. She can't even get posted unless her name is in the database. Plus, she can't enter NYSC database unless mobilized by accredited institution.

What's her play really?

Man! Did you even read the post at all? Or you read and comprehended nothing of it? Either way, it is pathetic.

She isn't there for the food, posting or any of the things NYSC gave, she was only trying to cover her lies of graduation with more lies by taking pictures with actual corpers and sending to her parents.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Bahamas95(m): 6:53pm On Feb 29
SaLongs1:
grin grin Why am I not shocked nor surprised?
That's because she has a mentor up there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Ogiame: 6:55pm On Feb 29
Kusu12:

You are not worried that your brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and other criminal activities?
Your people are currently in Saudi Arabia on the government death roll for the same offense you accused others of.... Ain't you concerned? grin
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by jeromestarks: 6:57pm On Feb 29
webbxxpert:

Man! Did you even read the post at all? Or you read and comprehended nothing of it? Either way, it is pathetic.

She isn't there for the food, posting or any of the things NYSC gave, she was only trying to cover her lies of graduation with more lies by taking pictures with actual corpers and sending to her parents.
Lemme alone. If you disturb me again, I will slap you.
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by DDIA: 7:03pm On Feb 29
inoki247:
Lol na everything gets fake for this country....

Na only Fake Cement I Neva see nd we go soon get to that one too....
I never hear of fake snipergrin
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by nedekid: 7:15pm On Feb 29
Kai, I feel for her.
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Entimz: 7:22pm On Feb 29
If Tinubu happwna to you...u can do anything to escape sapa
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Kusu12: 7:23pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
Your people are currently in Saudi Arabia on the government death roll for the same offense you accused others of.... Ain't you concerned? grin

Compare that to half of your population languishing in prisons all over world! it calls for great concern!
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Kusu12: 7:25pm On Feb 29
Bahamas95:
That's because she has a mentor up there.

No, her mentors are your brothers and sisters languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and other criminal activities!
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by brightovio007(m): 7:25pm On Feb 29
Education is essential for survival but should not be force on oneself to impress others
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Bahamas95(m): 7:41pm On Feb 29
Kusu12:

No, the mentors are your brothers and sisters languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and other criminal activities!
See this werey o!

So for your mind now I come from dat side? grin grin grin

Òdē!
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by bluefilm: 7:51pm On Feb 29
She really fücked up by going to Nassarawa with Ebonyi State University cert

She should have gone with a cert from Chicago State University
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by inoki247: 7:59pm On Feb 29
DDIA:

I never hear of fake snipergrin

Lol maybe Fake on the insecticide buh until u taste am na him u go confirm if the fake fit kill humanbein..
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Amaoz: 8:08pm On Feb 29
Most Nigerians are hypocrites we encourage criminal one way or order
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by DenreleDave(m): 8:29pm On Feb 29
nedekid:
Kai, I feel for her.

Feel for a fake Corp member?

How na
Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by emperor863(m): 8:58pm On Feb 29
Wetin dem call im name again and wetin be the name of im school?

Na wah o.

Fake melecine
Fake soft drinks
Fake spare parts
Fake utme result slips
Fake LASTMA official (for anoda man's backyard o)
Now, fake corper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by Zeebuy: 9:14pm On Feb 29
jeromestarks:
You can't get the whites and the khakis except you are cleared. That means, she can't even get the free food in camp since Corp members only wear whites and/or khaki.

What's her play really?
Doesn't seem like she's interested in the pay and in everything else, she just needed pictures to send to her mama so they won't think she squandered their money in school

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp by nedekid: 9:16pm On Feb 29
DenreleDave:

Feel for a fake Corp member?

How na
Yeah, wrong as it is, she had to do this to avoid disclosing to her parents the sad news of her failure to graduate.
Guy, few months ago, some 500l student in one of the closeby private uni commited suicide on campus. I hear his dad could not accept the fact his boy could not graduate with his peers. The scolding he received over the phone was said to have prompted him poisoning himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: 8 Skills You Must Learn Before Passing / Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here / NYSC Batch A: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.