Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? (35418 Views)

Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / Nigerians Will Not Have Access To Their Bank Accounts from January, See Why. / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Dickcap: 9:58pm On Feb 29
KingWarri:
you can't use ussd but their website

It's not showing Nin linkage on website too. I have tried internet banking multiple times too
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by gentlejin(m): 10:27pm On Feb 29
Does anyone have info about FCMB?
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Idoko619(m): 10:35pm On Feb 29
CaptainJune:

You don't need to login. This is what you find on the gtbank webpage. Just click the "Link Here" button to begin the process.

Thanks.
Done but no success reply sha
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by kayo80(m): 10:51pm On Feb 29
Oronto:
Which information that's in the nin that's not in the bvn? Very soon we wld link our international passport

grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by gentlejin(m): 11:04pm On Feb 29
Any info about linking FCMB
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Chidozianu(m): 11:56pm On Feb 29
cris83:
I wonder why these first bank idiots didn't create an online side portal like GTB did for easy registration. I have to be at the bank to do mine because my ATM has expired ( as its required to log in for FIRST BANK internet banking) for months and all transactions are done via POS account to account transfer.
Just my thought. I linked my NIN to my Opay account weeks ago in few seconds. The useless banks are outdated.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Chidozianu(m): 12:00am On Mar 01
If they like they can block my Access bank account, I don't care. ₦23 and some Kobo is what is in there. I will never waste my free time in that useless bank all in the name of linking NIN when the idiots could enable one do so online but choose to stress people.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by codeME: 3:46am On Mar 01
GTBank is working, you can do it on their site, maybe their site is just overwhelmed, do it in the night. It worked flawlessly.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by mekussa(m): 4:26am On Mar 01
codeME:
GTBank is working, you can do it on their site, maybe their site is just overwhelmed, do it in the night. It worked flawlessly.

Even for night.... E no work.... I have been trying since around 2.20 am till now....
Either page error, validation unsuccessful or validation failed.
Make Dem kuku block the account sef.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:28am On Mar 01
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Lol, who owns a bank account that isn't Linked with their BVN or NIN? Long ago when you were opening the account.

Please, is the bank account to be linked with either BVN or NIN? Or are we to link the bank account to both BVN and NIN ?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by sharone21(f): 8:37am On Mar 01
The main people affected are those in the diaspora, some glitches.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Taku555(m): 10:19am On Mar 01
Yes, I have done mine

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:58am On Mar 01
mekussa:

Even for night.... E no work.... I have been trying since around 2.20 am till now....
Either page error, validation unsuccessful or validation failed.
Make Dem kuku block the account sef.

Just check ur mobile app or internet banking you'd see your nin captured and displayed there. I got the error message but when I log in to my both mobile app and internet banking I saw the nin fully displayed...
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:04am On Mar 01
YemyTemmy:

Did you receive any confirmatory messages or how can i verify if mine has been linked

I got an error msg but when I Log in to my mobile app and internet banking I saw the nin fully displayed....

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Rodinat: 11:40am On Mar 01
Yes I have done mine successfully.
For my tribe GTB users kindly use the link to watch the guidelines and feel free to ask questions in the comment section.

How to link your NIN with Gtbank account
Do it before your account is blocked remember 1/3/2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlbZBkuCCQ0?si=gBth0G50KR92WtF_
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Donbayor: 11:44am On Mar 01
Domwiz4all:
ALAT by Wema, yes seamlessly.
Just update your Wema Alat app and you will be able to link your NIN without any issue
I have not been able to link my NIN on my wema alat app, Can I get to the bank to fix it ?
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by delvzy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01
Opay and Kuda dey. My BVN is enough for Eco and UBA to use.
Nah who don chop get mind to queue for bank. Everything nah initial gra gra
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by enellcy(f): 1:06pm On Mar 01
Just did mine .... using self service of My bank website
UBA
https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/self-service/

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by shoprite: 1:45pm On Mar 01
What a Nation! . . .Every now and then, link this, link that! I only have one song to dedicate to Nigerians at this point of confusion . . . Aaliyah (Back & Forth) . . . Enjoy!

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Sanctecosma(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01
Why do the linking when I used my NIN for account registration. This country sef
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Edoziesmart(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01
FxMasterz:
When opening a bank account, you always submit application forms containing your BVN and NIN. What NIN and BVN still require to be linked again? I don't understand.
Those of us that opened bank account with voters card and passport need to input our nin to our bank account too.
But the order was to link nin to bvn. So I'm definitely visiting the bank where I created my bvn 9 years ago.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by FxMasterz: 6:15pm On Mar 01
Edoziesmart:

Those of us that opened bank account with voters card and passport need to input our nin to our bank account too.
But the order was to link nin to bvn. So I'm definitely visiting the bank where I created my bvn 9 years ago.

Didn't you update your bank details each time you went for a bank card?

You'll definitely fill in your NIN and BVN when filing the update form.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Edoziesmart(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01
FxMasterz:

Didn't you update your bank details each time you went for a bank card?

You'll definitely fill in your NIN and BVN when filing the update form.
I don't do bank card.
The only bank (wema bank to be precise) that I collect their card every two years doesn't ask me for anything when I request for card.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Shigobaba(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19
The link is there. Look at the screenshot

Idoko619:

What's the instruction, I can't see anywhere to link nin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Multi-choice MD, Spokesperson To Face Contempt Of Court Charge Over Dstv / New 1000 Naira Note / Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.