Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Religion: The Occult Colonies Of Human Minds! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion: The Occult Colonies Of Human Minds! (155 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / The Occult Or Occultism! / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion: The Occult Colonies Of Human Minds! by ogaemeka(m): 5:38pm On Feb 29
RELIGION: THE OCCULT COLONIES OF HUMAN MINDS!

The two hands of atheism are not believing in the existence of God at all, and believing in the wrong idea of God.

The one who doesn't believe at all is neutral and unconvinced by the poverty of available evidence. He is a realist who would rather do nothing than jump to the wrong conclusion.

On the other hand, the religious person is sentimental to the God of his religious delusions, and will cling to his illusions irrespective of glaring unreasonableness and contradictions.

If we understand that there are spiritual powers, then it becomes easier to see that the failure of these religious gods to live up to their claims is a function of their limitations. The little power at their disposal has to be economised and strategically sprinkled through miracles and manifestation of other spiritual phenomena, which is their main tool of conviction.

And, having been convinced, the parents are then recruited to indoctrinate their children from infancy, some of whom are then chosen as preachers by the demonic leader of their religion who poses as God, forming an increasing pyramid of incapacitated human minds in the spiritual Egypt of occult colonisation!
Re: Religion: The Occult Colonies Of Human Minds! by ogaemeka(m): 9:11am On Mar 05
In the the book of Revelation, the promise of coming soon was an important part of the prophecy, with the malicious intent of inducing obedience and mass followership through a sense of urgency, yet deluded Christians will continue to find excuses to a scam.

This 'Jesus is coming soon' mantra of occult colonisation induced many dreams of rapture which ruined a greater part of my formative years, with my young mind always haunted by the dreadful hopelessness of everlasting torture in the lake of fire, not just for my sake, but for the unfortunate billions of people that would suffer this unspeakable cruelty from a supposedly loving God.

I owe it as a duty to myself to avenge the distortion of my youth with rabid indoctrination of occultism masquerading as religion, using the emotional appeal of a crucified and benevolent saviour to mask the malevolent intent of enforcing incapacitating mental chains on human brains.
Re: Religion: The Occult Colonies Of Human Minds! by ogaemeka(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05
CHRIST, THE REVERSE OF ADAM, WILL OPEN THE LIFE-GIVING DAM! (Romans 5: 18-19)

It is not the anointing of the Anointed God-incarnate that is in question, but how to release it for the benefit of all. This is the rise and rise of man to immortality and Satan's fatal fall.

Behind the mask of a crucified and benevolent saviour lies the occultic and malevolent intent of wrong prescription. The emotional appeal of the Cross is Satan's deceptive apple conceived of a woman in man's absence, which once ingested, gives nutrition to every manner of false indoctrination.

When the true Christ and saviour looks up to the false Christ, the knowledge of Himself as the true apple is hidden, and the enlightenment of eating Himself as sacrifice is forbidden. Until our Anointed Representative eats the life-giving apple, nothing is forgiven.

The vessel of God's incarnation will be subjected to satanic incarceration through every manner of occultic incantation. The only way of liberation is the combination of fasting to burn body fat for the provision of fuel, and the smoke of recommended leaves for the prison cell's incineration.

Hebrews 10: 5

Therefore, when Christ was about to come and save the world, He said to God the Father:

Sacrifice and offering of animals Thou wouldest not accept for the redemption of man, but My body You have preferred for Me to be burning as sacrifice.

Romans 6: 16-18

Don't You know that if there are two contending principles for God realisation, You are the disciple of the discipline You choose to follow, which becomes Your principal ideology. Whether it is to pursue righteousness through the law, which will certainly indict You of sin leading to death, or to activate Your absolute immunity as the Anointed God-incarnate by sacrificially eating Your body through regular fasting as instructed by the Holy Spirit, leading to the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind under Your representation.

But God be thanked, that though You were formerly enslaved to the wrong principle of pursuing righteousness through the law which always found a loophole to convict You of sin leading to death, but now You have believed with all Your heart in the form of doctrine which I imparted to You through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, acknowledging that You are the true Christ by eating Yourself as sacrifice to abolish the law and destroy the power of sin.

And that You, being then made free from sin by eating Yourself through regular fasting and burning of recommended leaves in prayer to destroy every occultic incantation and incinerate every satanic incarceration, have become enslaved to the right principle until You spread the free gifts of righteousness to all mankind as You lead the human race to glorious immortality!

Romans 5: 19-21

For just as all mankind became sinners through Adam's allegorical disobedience to God's specific instruction on what not to eat, so shall all mankind become righteous through the incoming God-man's practical obedience to God's specific instruction on when not to eat.

And, following Adam's disobedience to that one instruction regarding the forbidden fruit, the law was later introduced to include many other instructions to all mankind forbidding many other things, and further expanded to increase the classification of sinful offenses in order to ensure that no human being can escape the verdict of guilt. But to whatever extent the law's classification of sinful offenses has expanded, the infinite grace of the incoming God-man will surpass it by far.

So that, just as sin and death exercised temporal dominion over all mankind through Adam's allegorical disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so, God's infinite grace might exercise eternal dominion through the free gifts of righteousness to all mankind, as the incoming God-man leads the human race to glorious immortality through the practical obedience of sacrificially eating Himself as Christ our Lord!

OPEN NOW THE CRYSTAL FOUNTAIN

WHENCE THE HEALING WATERS FLOW

LET THE FIRE AND CLOUDY PILLAR

LEAD ME ALL MY JOURNEY THROUGH

STRONG DELIVERER, STRONG DELIVERER

BE THOU STILL MY STRENGTH AND SHIELD!
Re: Religion: The Occult Colonies Of Human Minds! by ogaemeka(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06
CHRIST: THE ONLY WAY TO THE ETERNAL (Psalm 16: 11)

The opportunity cost of distraction is the dilution of attention to the solution, through the attraction of an illusion. The wrong prescription is like a wrong description, which certainly leads to the wrong destination.

In the context of God realisation, the emotional appeal of a crucified saviour is the flashy apple of distraction that seeks to draw the attention of the incoming God-man away from Himself as the true Christ, the Apple which He must eat in His flesh to manifest in God's glorious image.

If I may refer to the allegory of Eden, we find Eve deceived by the devil in Adam's absence, and the incarnation of Satan who was conceived by a virgin without man's essence. Then there was the tree of life which was not forbidden, but hidden by the flashy attraction of the wrong fruit that exposed man to the unclothedness of sin consciousness.

However, as the reverse of Adam's weakness and fall through a woman's influence, we do not expect the incoming God-man to be emotionally effeminate, but to realise that Satan has been crucified in human form, and to firmly and finally crush his head, that is, the Serpent's ideations of occult colonisation disguised as benign religious indoctrination.

We expect the incoming God-man to be firm in eating Himself as sacrifice through fasting, combined with the infusion of the smoke of recommended leafs as prayer, so that He may bear fruit as the human tree exhaling the fullness of God's three exclusive fragrances, and lead all mankind to eternal life!

1st Corinthians 15: 45

And so it is written that Adam, the first man, became a living being. But Christ, the incoming God-man, as the reverse of Adam, will become a life-giving Spirit to all mankind!

(1) (Reply)

Transference Of Demons Through Watching Of Cartoons And Movies / Can One's Father Carry A Bad Energy That Will Affect His Child / Kano Hisbah Arrests 11 For Eating During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.