Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl (3123 Views)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Obainoman6: 7:29pm On Feb 29
There's this girl in my neighborhood, she's very beautiful, yellow skinned and working class.
After very much hi and frequent discussions i told this girl that i really like her and want to boyfriend her and that's when she told me she's a baby mama to a soldier and she's not interested in any relationship for now.
But here's the thing, we connect very well even without words, we listen to the same kind of music, we both listen to radio and we watch the same kind of movies.
Before i even talk sef d girl don dey blush, she's a good girl and shy girl tho not like your typical Nigerian girl like...
I don't need anyone to tell me this girl likes me
But anytime i bring up anything like we being romantically or love stuffs like she gets off.
To be honest i can't even help pretending around her because i want us to be more than friends and i also don't want to be her love slave as well.

I feel like i should just give space or withdraw or even ignore, Please experienced nairalanders i need your honest opinions please.
Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Lumarstone: 7:41pm On Feb 29
Invite another girl to your house in her presence

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 29
Obainoman6:
she's a baby mama to a soldier

the above should have been your cue to get the hell out of there. the girl said no, take is as a sign and let her be. the fact that you still want to be with this woman is brave, i just hope her soldier ex dont pounce on you when the babe turns on you (which they always do sooner or later)

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Double0h7(f): 8:45pm On Feb 29
1. She’s your neighbour
2. She’s a BM to a soldier
3. She told you NO to your face

Your village people are working on your case.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by iamtardey: 8:46pm On Feb 29
What do you mean not my typical Nigerian girl? I’m offended on behalf our girls 😂😂 she’s a Nigerian girl no dey bobo yourself alaye angry

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Namaster: 8:50pm On Feb 29
Just the second month of the year and OP already won the Simplest Man of the Year Award.

She's a good girl, she's shy. She's not your typical Nigerian girl.

Yet she's a baby mama. OP, slap yourself.

She's a who.re pretending to be the kind of girl you want. No girl gets pregnant out of wedlock because she's a good girl.

That girl putting up an act for you sucks soldier dick like someone sucking the marrow out of a chicken bone.

Find someone else!

12 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Quality20(m): 8:56pm On Feb 29
Can't u guys be friends with ladies without romantic involment? Abeg use rope tie ya wiwi make it stay one place
. Just assume she is a starfish that isn't for eating

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Divystores: 9:26pm On Feb 29
Oh ooooo!!! Where I want start to dey advice you now... undecided

It is well. . . last last you go later dey okay, for sure

Somebody patronize my business, I sell jewelry packages... Everything packages thank you sir/ ma grin grin
Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Nemesis0147(m): 9:36pm On Feb 29
Must you guys date before anything will happen?
Just flow with the vibes….that way,you guys owe each other nothing and can still do what lovers do.

The girl smart pass you…you want complicate your life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by VeryWickedMan: 9:37pm On Feb 29
Grab her, raise her skirt and force your mouth on her cunt. Suck hard until she cums in your mouth.

This is the only solution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Gadafii: 10:12pm On Feb 29
Na guy wey lack scope and orientation go dey ask girl to be involved romantically with him

Shioor

Since uba vice well and she laughs to your wack jokes, Wetin remain Shaun than to start acting caring and supportive

Suggesting few hangouts and outings, including at your place, telling her you know how to cook nice jollof, she should check your food out

He no go tey before 1 go enter 0, once you don draw first oil and draw am well, Otilor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Lalami3232(m): 11:05pm On Feb 29
Should we tell him? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by ValCon888: 11:57pm On Feb 29
Ignore her. The more you act like you no send, the more she’ll be into you. However, this may not work since you already showed weakness in her presence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Kingrshd3: 12:52am On Mar 01
Lumarstone:
Invite another girl to your house in her presence

U are a real street guy..

because psychologically the gurl don fall but she no won dey too cheap to accept the dating 😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by PureFace1(m): 1:37am On Mar 01
No matter how amicable a girl is toward you to the extent of thinking that she really like you romantically as long as she reject you then she's not really interested in you as you thought everything is just in your head.

Anything after a girl reject you is just a waste of time because there are several girls out there even better than her that will agree to your request immediately you ask, you just have to go and find them instead of wasting your time on someone that don't really give a fvck about you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Fiscus105(m): 5:59am On Mar 01
PureFace1:
No matter how amicable a girl is toward you to the extent of thinking that she really like you romantically as long as she reject you then she's not really interested in you as you thought everything is just in your head.

Anything after a girl reject you is just a waste of time because there are several girls out there even better than her that will agree to your request immediately you ask, you just have to go and find them instead of wasting your time on someone that don't really give a fvck about you.

Deceving urself, perhaps you too weak in the game of toasting lady. If ur game is top notch, this type of girls are the one that usually fall yakata for guy. THOUGH, IF YOU ARE GOOD IN MIND GAMES AND MANIPULATING WOMAN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Fiscus105(m): 6:09am On Mar 01
Obainoman6:
There's this girl in my neighborhood, she's very beautiful, yellow skinned and working class.
After very much hi and frequent discussions i told this girl that i really like her and want to boyfriend her and that's when she told me she's a baby mama to a soldier and she's not interested in any relationship for now.
But here's the thing, we connect very well even without words, we listen to the same kind of music, we both listen to radio and we watch the same kind of movies.
Before i even talk sef d girl don dey blush, she's a good girl and shy girl tho not like your typical Nigerian girl like...
I don't need anyone to tell me this girl likes me
But anytime i bring up anything like we being romantically or love stuffs like she gets off.
To be honest i can't even help pretending around her because i want us to be more than friends and i also don't want to be her love slave as well.

I feel like i should just give space or withdraw or even ignore, Please experienced nairalanders i need your honest opinions please.

Ur submission here clearly shows, u re not strong in convincing woman and if lady tells you, she is not interested, must you chicken out instanta*?

When I was younger, I asked a lady out then, in which she bluntly rejected and even cursed me, but I made sure I up' my game, she latter fell yakata years, even after married. she fell to the extent that she wanted to leave hubby.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by PureFace1(m): 9:39am On Mar 01
Fiscus105:

Deceving urself, perhaps you too weak in the game of toasting lady. If ur game is top notch, this type of girls are the one that usually fall yakata for guy. THOUGH, IF YOU ARE GOOD IN MIND GAMES AND MANIPULATING WOMAN.
Even if your game is top notch you are a fool if you think you can seduce every women.

Perhaps i'm more knowledgeable than you to know that it doesn't really worth the effort at the long run when there are plenty women that will dig you immediately out there even if she is playing hard to get i don't have time to waste on women that play stupid games and disrespect my time and I respect myself. i know that i am the prize here.

You are the one that's weak here for not realizing when a woman is just not interested in you and move on instead of wasting your time and resources away. Think about it would she reject Wizkid or Davido or even Portable ?

It is people like you that come online to wail when a woman take advantaged of you and used you. Why wouldn't they take advantage of men like you when you are just too desperate and don't understand what "No" is ? why wouldn't they disrespect you when you worship, give cheap attention, waste your time and chase them around like a dog on leash but in your delusional mind you think you are a gods player or seducer lol, you will hate yourself if you see what these women think of men like you, even if they later considered you it's because they ran out of options and they wouldn't really respect you or treat you well because they didn't really want you in the first place, you were the one chasing them around like a loyal dog.

Think about it would you really reject a beautiful woman that you are interested in and she asked you out?

Would any of these young women in Nigeria reject Wizkid, Davido or any celebrities that ask them for a date ? these women wouldn't even reject a guy with a good car.

Why wouldn't these women later act out and disrespect you when you just wouldn't take the word no, you must respect yourself first before people can respect you. You don't have any value if you think rejection is a challenge instead of moving on with your life, would wizkid or Davido, Asake waste time on a woman that reject them ? because if even a woman reject them they have thousands that will dig them.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Fiscus105(m): 10:43am On Mar 01
PureFace1:

Even if your game is top notch you are a fool if you think you can seduce every women.

Perhaps i'm more knowledgeable than you to know that it doesn't really worth the effort at the long run when there are plenty women that will dig you immediately out there even if she is playing hard to get i don't have time to waste on women that play stupid games and disrespect my time and I respect myself. i know that i am the prize here.

You are the one that's weak here for not realizing when a woman is just not interested in you and move on instead of wasting your time and resources away. Think about it would she reject Wizkid or Davido or even Portable ?

It is people like you that come online to wail when a woman take advantaged of you and used you. Why wouldn't they take advantage of men like you when you are just too desperate and don't understand what "No" is ? why wouldn't they disrespect you when you worship, give cheap attention, waste your time and chase them around like a dog on leash but in your delusional mind you think you are a gods player or seducer lol, you will hate yourself if you see what these women think of men like you, even if they later considered you it's because they ran out of options and they wouldn't really respect you or treat you well because they didn't really want you in the first place, you were the one chasing them around like a loyal dog.

Think about it would you really reject a beautiful woman that you are interested in and she asked you out?

Would any of these young women in Nigeria reject Wizkid, Davido or any celebrities that ask them for a date ? these women wouldn't even reject a guy with a good car.

Why wouldn't these women later act out and disrespect you when you just wouldn't take the word no, you must respect yourself first before people can respect you. You don't have any value if you think rejection is a challenge instead of moving on with your life, would wizkid or Davido, Asake waste time on a woman that reject them ? because if even a woman reject them they have thousands that will dig them.

You are just wrote long epistle that potraited you, not only a weak but a foolish guy, well, nobody do competition with you on woman matter and no where you read that you must able to convince all females in the universe, but if you ask a lady out once and because she says no you chickened out, I repeat you are a woke* teenage boy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by PureFace1(m): 10:51am On Mar 01
Fiscus105:

You are just wrote long epistle that potraited you, not only a weak but a foolish guy, well, nobody do competition with you on woman matter and no where you read that you must able to convince all females in the universe, but if you ask a lady out once and because she says no you chickened out, I repeat you are a woke* teenage boy.

I get better result with less effort and respect myself and no woman is really worth it to waste my time on her, what would i really benefit from her apart from sex? so does it now worth jumping through hoops and obstacles over and wasting time and resources.

You are the weak and foolish guy here and you can continue to waste your time away chasing women no one care, what did you achieve with all the chase like every other Nigerian guys ? You only make the women to think they are goddesses and must be worship because fools like you waste your time on them and let them treat you like trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by LostMyZeal(m): 11:01am On Mar 01
Fiscus105:

That man said the truth and instead of you to gracefully take your L and learn, you're still displaying your ignorance with so much vigour.

Kindly read his last reply to you repeatedly until every word sinks in

Mr. Strong and Persistent undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Fiscus105(m): 11:02am On Mar 01
PureFace1:

I get better result with less effort and respect myself.

You are the weak and foolish guy here and you can continue to waste your time away chasing women no one care, what did you achieve with all the chase ? You only make the women to think they are goddesses and must be worship because fools like you waste your time on them.

But u claimed to be a champion? Are you chickened out ur usually way?

Let me tell you another attribute that you possessed, women would easily win argument over you, even when ur own opinions are better, cos of ur weak trait in nature.
Another one is that, you are a type that woman can cheat on easily, owing to ur weaker instinct, take for instant, if ur wife coming late, if u ask her, from where? and she shout at you back, you will give in and accept ur faith.
Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by PureFace1(m): 11:16am On Mar 01
Fiscus105:

Let me tell you another attribute that you possessed, women would easily win argument over you, even when ur own opinions are better, cos of ur weak trait in nature.
Another one is that, you are a type that woman can cheat on easily, owing to ur weaker instinct, take for instant, if ur wife coming late, if u ask her, from where, and shout at you back, you will give in and accept ur faith.

You are just delusional, so not chasing women now mean women can easily disrespect me? dude i walk away from women because i respect myself and wouldn't tolerate any disrespect. You are a loser if you don't realize No is No and even if she want you to chase harder who want to be with that kind of shittty woman ? that will keep playing stupid games and wouldn't respect you.

So if you are a champion it mean you must conquer every women and turn your self to a loser and don't respect yourself and lose respect in the process?

I am not going to waste my time chasing a woman doesn't mean i don't know how to handle women when it come to other issues and tolerate disrespect.

You think bickering with women make you strong ? you are still a kid.

I will never be in relationship with a woman that disrespect me, if she disrespect me in the relationship i will end it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Obainoman6: 11:20am On Mar 01
PureFace1:

Your brain dey work, can't remember the last time i saw someone wise like this. Nice

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Obainoman6: 11:22am On Mar 01
Fiscus105:

Just like that guy said, i think you should take your L and bow out instead of arguing foolishly like a mungo park

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Obainoman6: 11:42am On Mar 01
PureFace1:

You are just delusional, so not chasing women now mean women can easily disrespect me? dude i walk away from women because i respect myself and wouldn't tolerate any disrespect. You are a loser if you don't realize No is No and even if she want you to chase harder who want to be with that kind of shittty woman ? that will keep playing stupid games and wouldn't respect you.

So if you are a champion it mean you must conquer every women and turn your self to a loser and don't respect yourself and lose respect in the process?

I am not going to waste my time chasing a woman doesn't mean i don't know how to handle women when it come to other issues and tolerate disrespect.

You think bickering with women make you strong ? you are still a kid.

I will never be in relationship with a woman that disrespect me, if she disrespect me in the relationship i will end it.

Bro no need, even if you shalaye from now till tomorrow he will not get it.
Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by SouthSouth1914: 11:43am On Mar 01
You made a mistake asking her out! Don’t ask her again, just do your normal stuffs with her. If she gives up that ass, she will be the one asking you “What are we now”?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Exceed15: 11:46am On Mar 01
Ignore her. Keep ur greetings short. Stop rendering any assistance. Stop texting,Calling, checking on her. When u keep chasing, u won't give her time to think about u.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Obainoman6: 11:55am On Mar 01
SouthSouth1914:
You made a mistake asking her out! Don’t ask her again, just do your normal stuffs with her. If she gives up that ass, she will be the one asking you “What are we now”?
Bro, Im even done with that, on to the next one.
Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Obainoman6: 11:56am On Mar 01
Exceed15:
Ignore her. Keep ur greetings short. Stop rendering any assistance. Stop texting,Calling, checking on her. When u keep chasing, u won't give her time to think about u.
Exactly bro, i deleted her number yesterday night after much thought to avoid temptation

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by King2305: 12:24pm On Mar 01
Truth b told, conji just hold u.

When u knack her once now, ur eye go clear.
na then u go remember say she be single mum.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl by Cerebellum: 12:36pm On Mar 01
Fiscus105:

Another one is that, you are a type that woman can cheat on easily, owing to ur weaker instinct, take for instant, if ur wife coming late, if u ask her, from where? and she shout at you back, you will give in and accept ur faith.

Small boy, shurrap there!

Someone is correcting you, still you kept been adamant instead of learning

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Gigolo And Oyinbo Sugar Momi Leave Country / Are they afraid of my financial status: / Sincere Advice Needed!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.