Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban (34620 Views)

Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years / Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba / ‘PSG Can Stop Pogba’- Draxler Says Ahead Of Champions League Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Anashe: 8:25pm On Feb 29
Won't be surprised if he was slipped something
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by TUTU147: 8:26pm On Feb 29
Village people want finish him kpatakpata

3 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by MyAmericandream(f): 8:26pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
Sad

Shebi he was sleeping around kos I've read his story with one celebrity woman.

His brother too get am for mind. He said he'll deal with him. Baba fit don add small JuJu for him matter.

4 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Angelfrost(m): 8:26pm On Feb 29
Oga, just tell yourself the truth...

Football has left your brain.

Inside field, na nonsense you dey play... Off field, no discipline to attend training, no adequate fitness. Any small breeze, clinic straight!

Moving back to Old Trafford from Italy was a terrible career decision... It all went South from there.

5 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Mandate1: 8:27pm On Feb 29
A potential that dimmed when it ought to be brightest.

4 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Adakintroy: 8:27pm On Feb 29
He lifestyle no help him course. Too full of himself at one point

There are lifestyle you live at some point that make it difficult for people to sympathize with you when you going through difficulties.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by EreluRoz: 8:27pm On Feb 29
MyAmericandream:

His brother too get am for mind. He said he'll deal with him. Baba fit don add small JuJu for him matter.
Biological brother?
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by chriskosherbal(m): 8:27pm On Feb 29
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Train and play ball you say no,na to da go club go dance with Lingard and Sancho.
this sound like jealousy...he has made his money and has the right to enjoy it.

I pray he wins at CAS

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Beverlyjean(f): 8:27pm On Feb 29
olatade:
Most overrated player

Pogba at his peak is unplayable

3 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by RoadMozart(m): 8:28pm On Feb 29
Blackestjunior:
Life shaa...No one can stay at the top forever After Climax na anti climax
hmmm.... Word of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by iamtardey: 8:28pm On Feb 29
dosage150:
Shaving stick is now ₦400
I will quietly boil water and do it chicken way
1 small fufu is now 200 naira >: someone can not eat fufu again now abi

4 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Whytval: 8:28pm On Feb 29
You are so unfortunate why?
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by tojahh(m): 8:30pm On Feb 29
Where did he say everything he has worked for has been taken away from him in the article?
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by SSpeter(m): 8:30pm On Feb 29
Blackestjunior:
Bleepp

Mehnn...

Pogba the master passer
Life shaa...No one can stay at the top forever
After Climax na anti climax

I don't think anything will come out from the appeal shaa..
he was never at the top
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Menclothing: 8:30pm On Feb 29
That’s bad buy all categories of sport jersey
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by fergie001: 8:31pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
Sad

Shebi he was sleeping around kos I've read his story with one celebrity woman.
Dencia?
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Procashtips(m): 8:32pm On Feb 29
See people that are nobody in their various fields are here talking down on others.

Just as people are falsely sent to prison by judges, it's very possible that some of these athletes are falsely accused/judged no matter the strength of their appeal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 29
I nor pity am at all.
Better go and finesse your dancing skills and enter it full time.

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by razzydoo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 29
Beverlyjean:

Pogba at his peak is unplayable
yimu. Peak milk ni. What happened in 2015 Champions League Final?
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Draslo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 29
Nigbati you and your brothers dey jazz Mbappe. You think say you go jelo. O Fe ba t'eniyan je?! O de Fe ki tire day?! Haba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Fiscus105(m): 8:35pm On Feb 29
tiswell:
Sorry Paul,ya only crime is being a black

Is Adrian Mutu black too? I doubt if you have grown up to know Mutu's drug saga few years back.

Nevertheless, I will advice you to take responsibility for ur action or inaction, and stop blaming it on the basis of race, color, religion etc. If u want to go far oooooo

6 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by enemyofprogress: 8:37pm On Feb 29
You no build reach Tinubu wey single handedly built Lagos and he is now building Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:38pm On Feb 29
Funny thing is that Mourinho warned all of them oo. From lingard to balotelli to Pogba...this life, just humble yaself honestly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by 12345baba(m): 8:39pm On Feb 29
He should keep on visiting marabouts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by EreluRoz: 8:39pm On Feb 29
fergie001:
Dencia?
Yes. It went viral that time

2 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Dsimmer: 8:40pm On Feb 29
olatade:
Most overrated player

Not really overrated but was too pricey hence lot of expectation was put on him. He's got his flaws but also has his strength for example, his vision is good. I think he preferred the 10 role but Manutd had mcfred as midfielders. Lol. Anyways, he helped manutd's Europa cup win and also helped in France world cup win. So can't say he's most overrated even though he's got his flaws.

I don't know on the drug issue, he should appeal if he had nothing with it since Football is his job and passion btw.

3 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by rilChilz: 8:41pm On Feb 29
Pogba with the dab celebration was good...dont worry bro this is not the end of your story

2 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by tiswell(m): 8:41pm On Feb 29
Fiscus105:

Is Adrian Mutu black too? I doubt if you have grown up to know Mutu's drug saga few years back.

Nevertheless, I will advise you how to take responsibility for ur action or inaction, and stop blame it on the basis, race, color, religion etc. If u want to go far oooooo
you know nothing boy

Adrian mutu's issue is different, reason why Chelsea disposed him quickly to Italy

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Ashawoman82: 8:41pm On Feb 29
KIDfurniture:
Still a billionaire
lol, u don't know how it works, soon he will loose all his endorsements, we know he doesnt have tangible investments that can fetch him is monthly salary as a footballer, guy man must feel say him. Level Don drop in terms of money say from next 2 years.

4 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Blackestjunior(m): 8:42pm On Feb 29
SSpeter:
he was never at the top

You think so??

Pogba was at the top of his game but witnessed a sharp decline...

A one time holder of the world record transfer fee when man u bought him

Was also nominated for the balon dor

Was very important for France winning the world cup in 2018

If you don't see this at been top of his game then I don't know what else to say

5 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Idrisk19(m): 8:42pm On Feb 29
Paul Pogba. we will miss you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Nets Twice As Arsenal Wins The FA Cup / Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine / Barcelona Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.