Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban (34613 Views)

Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years / Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba / ‘PSG Can Stop Pogba’- Draxler Says Ahead Of Champions League Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by nospmoht(m): 9:54pm On Feb 29
Amayabor1:

Billionaire in naira!
still better than you
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by panpan(m): 9:57pm On Feb 29
danowena:
Pogba is now a muslim, why is he still bearing Paul, He should change his name like Mohammed Ali did.

I don't think it is a written rule that if a person is a muslim, that he must have a particular type of name.
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by themanderon: 10:01pm On Feb 29
I don't know why most black players always self-destruct at the end. Like Pogba like Balotelli like Adebayor.
Ever since Pogba joined that evil religion everything went South for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by modernWays: 10:09pm On Feb 29
Zimzy:
I pray he comes out clean and stronger.

Me too. Humans are just too wicked, how can you ban him for 4 years, a season or 6 months ban is more than enough to punish a player that fail drug test.

This is rubbish and pure wickedness.
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by PromiseDilshad(m): 10:18pm On Feb 29
I am not happy with this. God will vindicate if you are not guilty.
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Rebuker(m): 10:27pm On Feb 29
That's so sad. I remember the case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5blpa-4jKo
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Tareq1105: 10:33pm On Feb 29
olatade:
Most overrated player

His woes started the day he converted to Islam. Since that day he was no longer playing well in Man U and after many trials his coach started benching him. His performance dwindled to the extent that France dropped him for World Cup.
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Sirianese: 10:52pm On Feb 29

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by amusa00: 11:04pm On Feb 29
This judgement on Pogba is purely excuse to nail the guy all because his a shining Muslim negro.
Who will end religious war i in the World, thus it will continue to aid genocide in humanity which might end the World before the end time.
LOVE is all we need not Sentiment
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Adebowalay(m): 11:15pm On Feb 29
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Pogba that year

This life ehnnn

He be like everything come and go

He sure me die say the niggar way comment above me nor dey watch football
wetin GenZs know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Adebowalay(m): 11:17pm On Feb 29
tiswell:
Sorry Paul,ya only crime is being a black
you know this 👍🏽👍🏽
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Judolisco(m): 11:28pm On Feb 29
baralatie:

Pogba should have returned to french in peace and not move to italy
person wey suppose Don go Saudi Arabia... Go dey collect him money....see kante, since he moved there, no injuries no nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by MamaletASO: 12:07am On Mar 01
Always sweet as if you are fvcking a woman like me... When

White rubbish blacks ... Or white fvcks up blacks

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by fredpeter(m): 12:31am On Mar 01
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by ogbonti: 1:24am On Mar 01
olatade:
Most overrated player

your size no dey boot ? wetin your super eagles won for abidjan ? you call a player who scored s “beautiful “ goal in the finals of the senior world - and won the senior world cup overated ?

A player who won the U-20 World Cup as team captain overrated?

A player who was once the most expensive player in the world overrated ?

A player who won the English FA Cup overrated?

A player who won the Europa Cup overrated?

Player who won 3 Italian Serie A titles overrated?

Player who played finals of UCL overrated?

What have you achieved in your miserable life?
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by grandstar(m): 6:31am On Mar 01
KIDfurniture:
Still a billionaire

In your dreams. He never reach Ronaldo or Messi.
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by shadrach77: 7:08am On Mar 01
KIDfurniture:
Still a billionaire
In Naira
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Empresa: 7:46am On Mar 01
He had the opportunity to be a Legend at Man utd, but he threw it away. Greed and pride ruined his career.
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Amayabor1: 7:58am On Mar 01
nospmoht:

still better than you

You said he is a billionaire. Pogba's networth is about 125 million dollars. How is he a billionaire? Reputable bodies like Forbes classify billionaires in dollars.

He can only be a billionaire if you convert his networth to a lower currency.

Common sense!

How you know dumb people? They turn to name calling when facts are presented to them. Pogba is better than me. And he is not better than you? Lol. Clown!

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by DlegendofGarden(m): 8:33am On Mar 01
dosage150:
Shaving stick is now ₦400
I will quietly boil water and do it chicken way
Get a clipper it's affordable

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by judedwriter(m): 8:35am On Mar 01
KIDfurniture:
Still a billionaire

Yeah sure...

I will be greatly surprised if he didn't invest all those monies from man utd in his heydays.
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by olatade(m): 8:52am On Mar 01
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Pogba that year

This life ehnnn

He be like everything come and go

He sure me die say the niggar way comment above me nor dey watch football

That one na your problem
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by greypencils: 9:04am On Mar 01
Judolisco:
... First na him family members, now drugs.... Appeal can help him slash it to two years Sha.... Marcus rashford should learn from pogba oh... But I think it's 2 late... Mourinho warned all of them sha
Hardwork beats talent everytime. But Like Ronaldo said, these young boys don't want to learn nothing Lingard, Pogba, Sancho. Where are all of them now?
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by KIDfurniture(m): 10:11am On Mar 01
Many of them forget to invest in real estate / Airbnb / hotels even the ones that did . Lost it all becos of their absence. They have to keep playing football while their investment suffer in the hands of family and friends.

judedwriter:

Yeah sure...

I will be greatly surprised if he didn't invest all those monies from man utd in his heydays.
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by iFESTAC680(m): 10:13am On Mar 01
olatade:
Most overrated player

Really Pogba in his time was world class!! If he had played for real Madrid I'm so sure of a ballon d'or
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by alade26632: 10:50am On Mar 01
SadShebi he was sleeping around kos I've read his story with one celebrity woman.SadShebi he was sleeping around kos I've read his story with one celebrity woman....
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Sleekfingers: 12:01pm On Mar 01
KIDfurniture:
Still a billionaire

But his good name is in the mud. ...
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by dosage150(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01
DlegendofGarden:
Get a clipper it's affordable
Really considering WMark wireless clippers
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01
nospmoht:

Leave that mumu that is calling him over rated. Guy performed so well that his previous club had to buy him again
And for a world record fee too
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by nospmoht(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01
Amayabor1:

You said he is a billionaire. Pogba's networth is about 125 million dollars. How is he a billionaire? Reputable bodies like Forbes classify billionaires in dollars.

He can only be a billionaire if you convert his networth to a lower currency.

Common sense!
I no dey bad mouth people my brother. So shut that trap

How you know dumb people? They turn to name calling when facts are presented to them. Pogba is better than me. And he is not better than you? Lol. Clown!
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by razzydoo(m): 8:15am On Mar 03
Beverlyjean:

What happened in the world cup of 2018..
Pogba played his best club football with Juventus. Reached the Champions league final with them. That’s a professional high. Still lost to Messi on that day. Ronaldo de Lima won a World Cup too but never played a Champions League final. Imagine Zidane with all his football glory never played in a Champions league final, what would be said of his legacy?
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Beverlyjean(f): 9:00am On Mar 03
razzydoo:
Pogba played his best club football with Juventus. Reached the Champions league final with them. That’s a professional high. Still lost to Messi on that day. Ronaldo de Lima won a World Cup too but never played a Champions League final. Imagine Zidane with all his football glory never played in a Champions league final, what would be said of his legacy?

I don't even the the 4k u saying or getting at ... Messi also lost to pogba in the world cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Nets Twice As Arsenal Wins The FA Cup / Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine / Barcelona Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.