Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban (34625 Views)

Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years / Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba / ‘PSG Can Stop Pogba’- Draxler Says Ahead Of Champions League Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Timoleon(m): 8:45pm On Feb 29
KIDfurniture:
Still a billionaire
if he were spending naira.

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:46pm On Feb 29
Consequences of African voodoo
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Princezibk: 8:46pm On Feb 29
dosage150:
Shaving stick is now ₦400
I will quietly boil water and do it chicken way
That’s the best thing to do bro 😎,,, You’ll be glad you never did that long ago 😂😂

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by saasala(m): 8:47pm On Feb 29
DARLINGTON869:
Funny thing is that Mourinho warned all of them oo. From lingard to balotelli to Pogba...this life, just humble yaself honestly.

And Dele Ali

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Princezibk: 8:47pm On Feb 29
I believe his guilty, cuz you can’t be friend with Burna Boy 👦 and not be a bad boooooy 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Beverlyjean(f): 8:48pm On Feb 29
razzydoo:
yimu. Peak milk ni. What happened in 2015 Champions League Final?

What happened in the world cup of 2018..

2 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by MyAmericandream(f): 8:49pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
Biological brother?

Yes. Blood brother they even look alike. No be small matter 2022,he even accused Paul of using voodoo to play on the pitch, that he's going to expose him to the world. I think the bone of contention was all about extortion.
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by theamazonguru(m): 8:50pm On Feb 29
KIDfurniture:
Still a billionaire

But with a tarnished image in his footballing career.

Just like Zinedine Zidane amazing record was shattered by that singular act of headbutting Materazi in the 2006 world cup finals.
What a shameful end to an amazing career.

Oya use your two hands to hold your head and shout, "My head, do not allow any evil to work against me in life and career".

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by dosage150(m): 8:51pm On Feb 29
iamtardey:
1 small fufu is now 200 naira >: someone can not eat fufu again now abi
Wetin concern fufu and dollar ?

God save us this time and my problem with Nigeria, nothing goes up and ever comes down
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Antipob777(f): 8:52pm On Feb 29
I urge pogba to Appeal this Ban at the ICJ.

As a senior lawyer I am, he will be acquitted as he didn't knowingly took the drugs.

Pogba can reach out to me for more advice.

I will render my services to him free of charge but he will pay professional fees

2 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by dosage150(m): 8:52pm On Feb 29
Princezibk:
That’s the best thing to do bro 😎,,, You’ll be glad you never did that long ago 😂😂
Lol, putting in Innovations to survive this hard time

2 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by EreluRoz: 8:52pm On Feb 29
MyAmericandream:

Yes. Blood brother they even look alike. No be small matter 2022,he even accused Paul of using voodoo to play on the pitch, that he's going to expose him to the world. I think the bone of contention was all about extortion.
He's jealous of him, what kind of brother does that?

2 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by iamtardey: 8:53pm On Feb 29
dosage150:
Wetin concern fufu and dollar ?

God save us this time and my problem with Nigeria, nothing goes up and ever comes down
orrh tongue
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by baralatie(m): 8:58pm On Feb 29
Judolisco:
... First na him family members, now drugs.... Appeal can help him slash him to two years Sha.... Marcus rashford should learn from pogba oh... But I think it's 2 late... Mourinho warned all of them sha
Pogba should have returned to french in peace and not move to italy

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Tonididdyx: 8:58pm On Feb 29
danowena:
Pogba is now a muslim, why is he still bearing Paul, He should change his name like Mohammed Ali did.

Na you put am for the head slamming practise or u don't know CRUISE when u see one?
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by baralatie(m): 8:59pm On Feb 29
MyAmericandream:

As in I support the idea of extortion /greed as to be the sole cause

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by dangoteinlaw: 8:59pm On Feb 29
Their sincere intention is to utilize him as a model to discourage others from acting carelessly.

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by baralatie(m): 9:00pm On Feb 29
MyAmericandream:

As in I support the idea of extortion was the source of problem
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Impregnable101: 9:01pm On Feb 29
olatade:
Most overrated player
He's actually very talented but a terrible professional

3 Likes

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by onadana: 9:01pm On Feb 29
Father4all:
Why must you cheat.

No mind am...even person wey them catch with hand inside egusi soup dey steal meat...still dey deny.Make him dey deceive himself.

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Amayabor1: 9:03pm On Feb 29
KIDfurniture:
Still a billionaire

Billionaire in naira!
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:06pm On Feb 29
His footballing career is as good as done and dusted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:07pm On Feb 29
saasala:

And Dele Ali
Yeah that's true. Baba even call am enter office.

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Flame333: 9:11pm On Feb 29
olatade:
Most overrated player

Go watch his juventus days

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Princezibk: 9:13pm On Feb 29
dosage150:
Lol, putting in Innovations to survive this hard time
Abi oo
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Emman08: 9:16pm On Feb 29
This guy can't catch a break. You've got to feel for Pogba. Such a wasted talent

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by omoyeni37: 9:18pm On Feb 29
Tonididdyx:

Na you put am for the head slamming practise or u don't know CRUISE when u see one?

He's actually a muslim now
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by Sammy5413(m): 9:21pm On Feb 29
Just another Blackman being treated unjustly

1 Like

Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by hardknocksng(m): 9:36pm On Feb 29
His white GF will further dump his bombom
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by nospmoht(m): 9:51pm On Feb 29
Most of you with hateful comments are sick, really really sick.
Re: 'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban by nospmoht(m): 9:53pm On Feb 29
Flame333:

Go watch his juventus days
Leave that mumu that is calling him over rated. Guy performed so well that his previous club had to buy him again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Nets Twice As Arsenal Wins The FA Cup / Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine / Barcelona Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.