Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People (17578 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

Nnamdi Kanu should be tied to the back of a lorry and dragged all around Abuja before finally executing him on live TV.

Terrorists only deserve one thing and that is cruel death!

Igboho Oosa should not meddle into the affairs of terrorists.

Who exactly is nnamdi kanu terrorising?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by fredoooooo: 9:30pm On Feb 29
Baba Dammmy Dammy , fenu wule

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Dalohad: 9:32pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

Nnamdi Kanu should be tied to the back of a lorry and dragged all around Abuja before finally executing him on live TV.

Na noise you dey make.

If they ask to come and kill MNK by yourself on live TV, you go pick race like congenital coward wey you be. grin

We yoruba Muslims sabi blow hot air. Noise everywhere. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:33pm On Feb 29
MT:

This Igboho dude is warming up to be caged again.

This is what happens when we don't enforce our laws.

This guy has a case with the Nigeria Govt before he crossed Nigeria border with a fake passport. He was put behind bars in Benin Republic but he strolled into Nigeria without being picked up by the Nigeria police to answer to his alleged crime.

Now, he was sounding to be relevant again. This guy has unleashed lot of terrors in Ibadan before his incarceration in Benin Republic.

His fearsome personality is gone - he claimed he had so more charms and boasted to face Nigeria army yet he ran more than Usain Bolt across the border grin grin grin. This was a futile attempt to form a freedom fighter to be relevant again.

This time, he will be gone for good.
if really he's fighting for Yoruba land let him do those his useless matches like he was doing before Govt came for his head... That Saw him ran away... To Benin republic

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:34pm On Feb 29
Akpacha:
Tell us how u want us to kee ur stupiiid fada
u think here is Igboland u idiots move mad...

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by olax02(m): 9:40pm On Feb 29
akingangan:
Release him
The eastern governors have hands in Kanu problem. If they decided to pardon him federal government would release him. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:40pm On Feb 29
SmartMen:
come to Nigeria and say this offline and I will be the first to deal with you man to man. furrking idiot.
apart from Igboland where una de Kil una people.. where else can u exhibit some nonsense habits...

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Zeebuy: 9:41pm On Feb 29
Charmingrascal:
He called for a sitting President to be killed, he called for other tribes in Nigeria especially Yorubas and Hausas to be killed.

His claimed to be fighting for freedom but he was preaching hatred and violence towards other tribes.
He disparaged our beloved nation Nigeria, he called our dear nation a zoo.

He called for people to be killed.
This is not how to fight for freedom.
If Simon Ekpa is caught today some idiots will still call for his release even after his errand goats murdered innocent people.

A muslim cleric called for the death of remi tinubu just last week but i was surprised the way y'all suddenly went mute in that case

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by MYKELDAYO(m): 9:42pm On Feb 29
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWY83eOhNU?si=JzI68bjt0SWdub7E

Yoruba nation activist, Sunday Igboho, has called for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

this igboho guys talks too much he should learn to know when to be quiet and diplomatic..
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by LegendHero(m): 9:44pm On Feb 29
Dalohad:

Na noise you dey make.

If they ask to come and kill MNK by yourself on live TV, you go pick race like congenital coward wey you be. grin

We yoruba Muslims sabi blow hot air. Noise everywhere. grin

I will only partake in exterminating the terrorist Kanu if they can provide that old man wey kill him son chop for Abia as gurantor that upon kpaing Mazi cownu, he will chop him raw immediately.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Murketeer: 9:45pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

It’s just hate ... and you know that .... you didn’t say the same for the boko haram terrorists released daily

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by LegendHero(m): 9:45pm On Feb 29
Funkyswagzz:

Who exactly is nnamdi kanu terrorising?

Who excatly are bandits terrorizing?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by GeneralDae: 9:45pm On Feb 29
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Igboho my niggar

I got this feeling that tinubu will kanu presidential pardon
With Kanu he is being careful. South East is now much more peaceful than before. He would not wanna be accused of heating up the polity there, if he releases Kanu and Kanu goes there to heat things up.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Feb 29
By instructing the jobless criminals to be killing anyone they see in uniform, even vigilantes?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:00pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:

Who excatly are bandits terrorizing?

You didn't answer my question besides is he terrorising people with gun like the bandits
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by PHIPEX(m): 10:10pm On Feb 29
Charmingrascal:
He called for a sitting President to be killed, he called for other tribes in Nigeria especially Yorubas and Hausas to be killed.

His claimed to be fighting for freedom but he was preaching hatred and violence towards other tribes.

If Simon Ekpa is caught today some idiots will still call for his release even after his errand goats murdered innocent people.

You sound like the Pharisees while accusing Jesus.

"HE CALLED HIMSELF KING OF THE JEWS" So he should die
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by efemena5050(m): 10:12pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

What do you do anytime your wife gets you pissed?
I just need people's take on this.
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

Not eating her food means nothing to her.
Not engaging her in bed means nothing to her as well.
We can stay together without talking for more than 2 weeks

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?
Just run far away and never look back ....am on my own journey now I currently stay in the forest so as to hibernate ...since I couldn't confront my fears the woman that was made out of me .....instead of me to sit her down and tell see madam enough in the house I choose to become depressed and cry quietly then then come online looking for solution.... meanwhile this my madam have become more of a man than me in the house ......am coming from my forest to deal with her as a man ....see when I finally man up....I will let her know enough of her excesses if she don't want to settlement with he then madam get the hell out....bcus last last as man begin to age in life his peace of mind becomes paramount .....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by goslowgoslow(m): 10:12pm On Feb 29
123readygo:
They are just wasting taxpayers money feeding that man. He should be released and warned to sin no more. He must have learnt some lessons by now.

His release will also bring relative peace and security in the southeast region and I think the nation needs that more than anything especially now the economy is collapsing.
How much is watery beans they are using to feed him?
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by kenny160: 10:13pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?
bear with her if u can or marry another wife or side chicks if u av the money don't let any woman render u worthless. Getting another woman work best I am in same situation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Emmatinex: 10:14pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

What more can I do?
tell her you want to marry second wife I won check something
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Honestfrend: 10:14pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

What more can I do?

Talk 2 her about it... You guys agree that if u have any misunderstanding that u must settle it before going to bed.. That too can help

Also when u re angry with someone. Let them know and tell them what they did that u don't like... By talking about it the both of u will settle it after hearing from each other...because sometimes what she did that got u angry might no be up 2 anything.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Patojargz: 10:21pm On Feb 29
FG sabi say em go still whine dem!!! Normally i respect all this freedom fighters... E nor easy
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by PromiseDilshad(m): 10:26pm On Feb 29
He has been incarcerated for too long. I wonder how many years it will take the FG to finish his case. They keep on amending charges day by day.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Timothy89(m): 10:27pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

What more can I do?

You lost your Ctrl in her hands, instead of you to find it, you're still craving for her attention

Ladies are like dog, if you fear dog, dog will continue to attack and bark you, ladies love those they fear not those who fear them

Reduce the attention you're giving her till she make a move, once she make a move threat her like she's nothing just to gain your Ctrl back

No allow one lady Kee you in the name of marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by ozoneboy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 29
Charmingrascal:

Keep quiet when elders are discussing important matters,go back and play video games with ur mates,shooo
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Timothy89(m): 10:29pm On Feb 29
Funkyswagzz:
This is what we want to see from our yoruba brothers

He's on his own, nnamdi kanu had no economy value to the people of southwest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by gidgiddy: 10:31pm On Feb 29
Charmingrascal:

He called for people to be killed? If everyone whoever called for people to be killed were arrested, we would all be in jail
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Dalohad: 10:34pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:

I will only partake in exterminating the terrorist Kanu if they can provide that old man wey kill him son chop for Abia as gurantor that upon kpaing Mazi cownu, he will chop him raw immediately.

Why you dey put conditions? grin
To kill MNK for live TV no hungry you again?

Even Igboho and other yorubas go deny you.

I trust our yoruba people.. When Awon Omo Ibo begin find you reach your papa house, dem go drag your from under bed like rat give them. grin

Empty noise maker, fear fear man. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service / Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court / Full Text Of The Supreme Court Judgement On Lawan Vs Machina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.