Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People (17586 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Trustyourself: 6:00am On Mar 01
Roger3D:
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and a murderer. This is a man who's incentive rhetoric inspired the death of thousands in the SE and beyond. There are no grounds to set him free. He should prove the government otherwise in the courts

Even when the Federal High Court has ordered for his release in two seperate pronouncements...
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by gideonvalor98(m): 6:00am On Mar 01
Fighting for your people and putting them in dangerous situations at the same time? What about his various TREASONABLE OFFENSES? - creating illegal militia group killing the Nigeria security personnel...creating unrest in his own region and threatening other ethnic groups cos he wants BIAFRA BY FORCE - A FIGHT MOST IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN?
IGBOHO, did you do all these mentioned above in southwest in the name of agitating for your people?

NNAMDI KANU has bitten more than he can chew, LET HIM FACE THE FULL CONSEQUENCES
it's even SHAMEFUL that none of their ELDERS in SOUTHEAST was reasonable enough to make move to advice and stop him from his MADNESS...but they can be going from pillar to post like free ranger birds begging on his behalf - NONSENSE!
look at what he turned southeast into? SITTING AT HOME ON MONDAYS? even to the extent of killing people that disobey? Agitation on futility- creating more woes!

IGBOHO sef knows he can't try that nonsense with southwest people, na we go hand you over to the government. Things like Agitation should be handled with wisdom and not with fierce Anger.

KANU I know has learnt his lessons - maybe he will get a pardon....I don't know! But in his next life he will surely do things differently.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by kukoyi17226: 6:20am On Mar 01
Thia one done start againThia one done start again...
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Ed12(m): 6:43am On Mar 01
Yamleg:

What do you do anytime your wife gets you pissed?
I just need people's take on this.
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

Not eating her food means nothing to her.
Not engaging her in bed means nothing to her as well.
We can stay together without talking for more than 2 weeks

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?

The day you choose your wife is the very day you chose your destiny. grin grin

That is your cross to bear, sorry.

But try speak about it to her father
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Azazyel: 6:45am On Mar 01
This guy should better go and rest. He should be careful. He may not escape another assault. Tinubu won't do that sha. He's not as heartless as Buhari. Once Simon Ekpa the groundnut boy is caught, Kanu would be released.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Emyogalanya: 7:10am On Mar 01
Charmingrascal:
He called for a sitting President to be killed, he called for other tribes in Nigeria especially Yorubas and Hausas to be killed.

His claimed to be fighting for freedom but he was preaching hatred and violence towards other tribes.
He disparaged our beloved nation Nigeria, he called our dear nation a zoo.

He called for people to be killed.
This is not how to fight for freedom.
If Simon Ekpa is caught today some idiots will still call for his release even after his errand goats murdered innocent people.

One Imam has called for the death of your sitting president he is still walling around free what do you say
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by hopexter(m): 7:15am On Mar 01
Yamleg:

My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?

The world is revolving and people get tired of each other. The word marriage is dead, you’ll be lucky if you get commitment in a relationship talkless marriage.

The solution is separation/divorce and free yourself from this mental torture and support your kids from afar. After all what difference are you from a baby father? angry
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Azazyel: 7:35am On Mar 01
Yamleg:

What more can I do?

Your wife has found happiness elsewhere. You're no longer on her agenda. You must have been simping for a long time and she has seen your weaknesses. Work on yourself. Women don't really like overly nice guys. They want men who know their self worth. Men who keep them on their toes. Did you do anything to offend her? If you did, apologize. If you didn't offend her and she's denying you s*x then it's time for you to focus on yourself. Make yourself happy. You can let your family and hers know what is going on so she won't twist the whole story later on. If you have kids, take good care of them and be very close to them so they won't take their mom's side blindly. If there are no kids then why are you still enduring in the marriage?
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by proxillin(m): 7:38am On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
Let's see how it will end.

But wait oh! Is Igboho tired of fighting for his own people or has the federal government endorsed his own fight for his people?

1. He was not in prison in Benin rep, their president kept him there because buhari approached them to arrange his death in their prison, but benin don't want ICC wahala. So they outsmarted buhari/buratai.
2. Now that fulanis went on rampage in yoruba land, Tinubu has no choice than to allow him back, because fulanis fear him.

You garrit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by bobestman(m): 7:56am On Mar 01
greggng:

Same court that says release him.and your govt refused ...who takes you seriously.
You they mind ppl wey bitterness don consume their life? Do they know better than court that ordered that he should be released? Yeye ppl
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by elverdad: 8:01am On Mar 01
The only reasonable yourba man and why he is reasonable because igbo is in his name
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Bfly: 8:42am On Mar 01
He are fighting for his people butHe is defeated. So, Let him face the consequence pls.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by nihinlade(m): 9:08am On Mar 01
This is why I love Yoruba people. They have character. They are considerate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by mastermaestro(m): 9:32am On Mar 01
Charmingrascal:
He called for a sitting President to be killed, he called for other tribes in Nigeria especially Yorubas and Hausas to be killed.

His claimed to be fighting for freedom but he was preaching hatred and violence towards other tribes.
He disparaged our beloved nation Nigeria, he called our dear nation a zoo.

He called for people to be killed.
This is not how to fight for freedom.
If Simon Ekpa is caught today some idiots will still call for his release even after his errand goats murdered innocent people.

Thanks for being bold with the truth. I think those asking that he be released go back and watch his inciting speeches and rhetorics against leaders and tribes. If he was in any Western nation, he would be incarcerated for a long time until he denounces violence. Meanwhile he won't be this lucky in Russia, China or North Korea.

How can you release who openly calls for the head of people? Igboho seems to be enjoying too much freedom already. Buhari was even lenient with Kanu. Obj would have sent him to his eternal home long before the agitation took a dangerous turn.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by VEHINTOLAR: 11:32am On Mar 01
Igboho doesn't know what he's talking about by calling for kanu's release ! You're asking the government to release a man who nearly plunged Nigeria into another civil war with his stupidity,right ? You must be joking !

How can you say Kanu is fighting for his people, idiot who openly called for destructions of Lagos State,killings of Yoruba and other tribal leaders (same ignoble thing Nzeogwu and co did),someone who stupidly sponsored violence against Nigeria ?! How is that "fighting for his people" ? Why didn't you call for killings of Igbos or destruction of Enugu or Anambra while fighting for Yoruba people ? Does that make any sense to anyone ? You claim you're fighting for your people yet you're calling for total destructions of other people and their businesses,shay you dey ment ni ?!

If not for the quick interventions of eminent Yoruba personalities like Tinubu,Obasanjo, Ooni of Ife,Otedola,Pa Alani Akinrinade,Oba of Lagos,etc the kind of calamities that would have befallen igbos and their businesses in every nook and cranny of Yoruba land would have been immeasurable! No one would have escaped it,from gala hawkers on the highways to electronics sellers in Alaba,to bankers,etc,it would have been a total destructions for the igbos just because of the stupidity of one man - Kanu !

Kanu will die in prison,those who have been threatening war because of his incarceration should bring it on ! You guys must be naive and foolish if you think we will just forget about the destructions Kanu ordered his foot soldiers to carry out in Lagos ! Kanu must pay for his crimes or there will be troubles !
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by AskNgige2: 1:37pm On Mar 01
Roger3D:
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and a murderer. This is a man who's incentive rhetoric inspired the death of thousands in the SE and beyond. There are no grounds to set him free. He should prove the government otherwise in the courts

U don chop today?

Oh u manage get data..

Efulefu
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Tommydare(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01
Pure lies. You can go ahead. Fabricate his life with your lies. But one thing is for sure, you won't gain anything from it.
MT:

Someone that illegally seized other people land with the crude use of force?

Someone that was always behind lot of political mayhem?

It is an open secret that he was a loyal thug to the ex governor Ladoja.

Lot of crises in the state had the signature of this man.

I bet you do not know the evil that is masquerading as a freedom fighter
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by jude79(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01
Yamleg:

What more can I do?

Start behaving as if your dating another woman to see whether she's jealous, if she does'nt show interest, marry another woman for you emotional well being
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Roger3D(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01
AskNgige2:

U don chop today?

Oh u manage get data..

Efulefu
Chop today? Guy I no even dey naija with una wahala sef
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Roger3D(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01
Trustyourself:

Even when the Federal High Court has ordered for his release in two seperate pronouncements...
The SC judgement redirected his trial to the high Court
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Roger3D(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01
gidgiddy:

The death of thousands im the SE? Killed by who?
Yes sir. His rhetoric is directly responsible for the death of thousands of Nigerians in the SE
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by maasoap(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01
Kingrshd3:

Somebody is actually giving d wife a good f*UK somewhere and she has lost interest in the man already..

So he should try and look at somewhere else too so d chess game can begins

I would have raised objection because the wife stays indoor mostly, selling stuff in front of the house. But I can't dispute that because I know things like that are common.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by maasoap(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01
mastermaestro:

Thanks for being bold with the truth. I think those asking that he be released go back and watch his inciting speeches and rhetorics against leaders and tribes. If he was in any Western nation, he would be incarcerated for a long time until he denounces violence. Meanwhile he won't be this lucky in Russia, China or North Korea.

How can you release who openly calls for the head of people? Igboho seems to be enjoying too much freedom already. Buhari was even lenient with Kanu. Obj would have sent him to his eternal home long before the agitation took a dangerous turn.

Igboho is an illiterate, leading other illiterates like him. You know, too many illiterates full our Yoruba land, I'm not kidding! So, people shouldn't expect better judgement from Igboho because he can't give what he doesn't have

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Pacyrus(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Igboho my niggar

I got this feeling that tinubu will kanu presidential pardon
Hu dash Mr. Tinubu presidential title? A rogue like him! 😢
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by AskNgige2: 8:00pm On Mar 01
Roger3D:
Chop today? Guy I no even dey naija with una wahala sef

U no de naija and u de support evil

Kwantinuecos evil that men do....
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by bluesugar18: 9:07pm On Mar 01
Toeyota:
Release him.
We the Ijaws want him released too..
He is fighting for his people the way we fight for our people on Ijaw Nation otherwise known as Ijaw Republic.

General Ditari the Ijaw Republic leader is still free till today.
Just like Sunday Igboho.

U dey draw map, who will give a small ijaw a nation. If Naija split get ready to be joined. U want Kanu released but u think his Biafra recognized Ijaw nation.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Trustyourself: 9:29pm On Mar 01
Roger3D:
The SC judgement redirected his trial to the high Court

Are you referring to the manipulated judgement?
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by gidgiddy: 9:30pm On Mar 01
Roger3D:
Yes sir. His rhetoric is directly responsible for the death of thousands of Nigerians in the SE

If that were true, don't you think it would the people in the SE shouting that? Why would Ohanaeze, Governors of the South East, traditional rulers etc be seeking Kanu's release if he was causing, or caused deaths? The only people saying so are people like you who probably have never been to the South East. Nnamdi Kanu remains as popular as ever and if there is any group that had caused the deaths of civilians in the South East, its your Nigerian Army and Police.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Kingrshd3: 9:53pm On Mar 01
maasoap:

I would have raised objection because the wife stays indoor mostly, selling stuff in front of the house. But I can't dispute that because I know things like that are common.

Yes you have actually contributed like an adult 🤔

I guess u have been married for long right?

Then give her time like give her space a bit and act as if u don't feel or realize what's is going on wrong in the house...

Then when she noticed too then u might also come back to her senses to ask u why u are like that and so on..

Be patient with her
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Babastrong(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01
[quote author=Yamleg post=128713609]

What more can I do?
[beat that hell out of her. It is better to be fear than to be love.]

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Babastrong(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01
Abeg! Who dey bang this kanu's wife since he's put in prison? may i not see the wrath of governmen.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Azazyel: 11:54pm On Mar 05
bluesugar18:

U dey draw map, who will give a small ijaw a nation. If Naija split get ready to be joined. U want Kanu released but u think his Biafra recognized Ijaw nation.

Leave him. He thinks the Igbos love other tribes so much. They'll be so shocked. Biafra agitators are just trying to gather support from other tribes. Once they have achieved their aim, premium shock begins. When I traveled to Anambra state for a family friend's introduction, omo na there I know say Igbos don't like South South people or even any other tribe. Come and see the body language of people there cos they heard he's from Edo state. The guy sef was embarrassed. They switched to speaking Igbo and the guy didn't understand. Thank God for his friend that schooled in Absu who secretly told us what they were saying. This thing is actually everywhere in igboland. Once they hear Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, you go dey story of how South South men are irresponsible and bad. Only the Igbos that grew up outside of igboland are actually open minded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Onagoruwa Is Dead / Obasanjo Speaks On Anambra Airport And Great Leadership In Anambra (video) / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.