Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People (17564 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by maasoap(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

What do you do anytime your wife gets you pissed?
I just need people's take on this.
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

Not eating her food means nothing to her.
Not engaging her in bed means nothing to her as well.
We can stay together without talking for more than 2 weeks

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?

One of my workers just finished complaining to me now, like always. There is no difference between your case and that of him, he had been married for 20 years.
He said that the only reason he has not taken another wife or not having side chick is because he's struggling financially. My guy is miserable at the moment because they're still at it at the moment for about two days now and he couldn't do shiit about it. The wife doesn't feel shiit, so she doesn't care if my guy eat her food or not, able to sleep through the night or not. And the sex life is almost non existent. Whether they're in good mood or bad mood, the wife is always saying no!

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by gidgiddy: 10:36pm On Feb 29
Roger3D:
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and a murderer. This is a man who's incentive rhetoric inspired the death of thousands in the SE and beyond. There are no grounds to set him free. He should prove the government otherwise in the courts

The death of thousands im the SE? Killed by who?
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by magzey: 10:36pm On Feb 29
Partners in crime abi? grin grin
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Thegoodone13(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?
. I want to know too
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Thegoodone13(m): 10:39pm On Feb 29
maasoap:

One of my drivers just finished complaining to me now, like always. There is no difference between your case and that of him, he had been married for 20 years.
He said that the only reason he has not taken another wife or not having side chick is because he's struggling financially. My guy is miserable at the moment because they're still at it at the moment for about two days now and he couldn't do shiit about it. The wife doesn't feel shiit, so she doesn't care if my guy eat her food or not, able to sleep through the night or not. And the sex life is almost non existent. Whether they're in good mood or bad mood, the wife is always saying no!
. I'm passing through the same thing. It's more than 3 months now.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by maasoap(m): 10:42pm On Feb 29
Alexlalax1:
Releasing him or not, the Nigerian government is in for a very long thing. Their greatest mistake was arresting him in the first place. The end will truly justify the means
Lol.
Buhari abducted him. Tinubu is now keeping him. You still haven't realised yet that he has become the federal government's pet grin grin grin. They keep passing the baton to one another, soldier goes soldiers come. You think it is a child's play for going to that length to lure him out of his secure environment and abduct him? Think again, mistake my ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by magzey: 10:42pm On Feb 29
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Igboho my niggar

I got this feeling that tinubu will kanu presidential pardon
Pardon is don to those in Jail ,already sentenced for their crimes ,Nnamdi Kanu is in detention his crime is a crime against the state ,they should sentenced him to 250 years imprisonment. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by maasoap(m): 10:50pm On Feb 29
Thegoodone13:
. I'm passing through the same thing. It's more than 3 months now.
And this guy takes care of his family, I'm a witness.
I told him not to expect his wife to change so that he doesn't die of hypertension. I told him if had been living with her like that for the past 20 years, he should find a way to forge ahead. I know it's not the best advice but what could I say? Kids are there too.
He said that he considered sleeping inside the motor yesterday overnight in protest to his wife's attitude. That was after rejecting the food which wife didn't even ask him why he rejected the food.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Blackfire(m): 10:58pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

What more can I do?

Someone is banging the hell out of your wife, she kneels to svvvck , when it slips out, she puts it back in...

Fact

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Tommydare(m): 11:00pm On Feb 29
He has unleashed a lot of terror? All these media and political propaganda won't take you anywhere in life. That man is better than any politician you can think of in Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself.
MT:

This Igboho dude is warming up to be caged again.

This is what happens when we don't enforce our laws.

This guy has a case with the Nigeria Govt before he crossed Nigeria border with a fake passport. He was put behind bars in Benin Republic but he strolled into Nigeria without being picked up by the Nigeria police to answer to his alleged crime.

Now, he was sounding to be relevant again. This guy has unleashed lot of terrors in Ibadan before his incarceration in Benin Republic.

His fearsome personality is gone - he claimed he had so more charms and boasted to face Nigeria army yet he ran more than Usain Bolt across the border grin grin grin. This was a futile attempt to form a freedom fighter to be relevant again.

This time, he will be gone for good.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Tommydare(m): 11:02pm On Feb 29
Igbos and chestbeating na 5 and 6. All barks and no bite.
Alexlalax1:
Releasing him or not, the Nigerian government is in for a very long thing. Their greatest mistake was arresting him in the first place. The end will truly justify the means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Kingrshd3: 11:06pm On Feb 29
Charmingrascal:
He called for a sitting President to be killed, he called for other tribes in Nigeria especially Yorubas and Hausas to be killed.

His claimed to be fighting for freedom but he was preaching hatred and violence towards other tribes.
He disparaged our beloved nation Nigeria, he called our dear nation a zoo.

He called for people to be killed.
This is not how to fight for freedom.
If Simon Ekpa is caught today some idiots will still call for his release even after his errand goats murdered innocent people.

May God bless your generation and till date nobody ever mentioned this truth you have altered and have been telling people that didn't you know the bad acts this guy have done?

He had ordered many killing in many regions including his own eastern region and burning down of police stations all in the name of fighting for freedoms and may people have lost their lives already in the process ..

So to me there is no reason d federal government should release him 🤔
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Kingrshd3: 11:09pm On Feb 29
maasoap:

And this guy takes care of his family, I'm a witness.
I told him not to expect his wife to change so that he doesn't die of hypertension. I told him if had been living with her like that for the past 20 years, he should find a way to forge ahead. I know it's not the best advice but what could I say? Kids are there too.
He said that he considered sleeping inside the motor yesterday overnight in protest to his wife's attitude. That was after rejecting the food which wife didn't even ask him why he rejected the food.

Somebody is actually giving d wife a good f*UK somewhere and she has lost interest in the man already..

So he should try and look at somewhere else too so d chess game can begins
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:10pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

What more can I do?
Marry a second wife

My 69 year old uncle recently confessed to me that the greatest regret of his life is not marrying a second wife.

That his only wife now treats him like a nobody. He practically begs for sex from his own wife. She now treats him like a footmat
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Adebowalay(m): 11:10pm On Feb 29
The Yoruba race is beyond traditional, the orientation is based on love for humanity, igboho is a Yoruba man fighting and championing the course of the release of another tribe's leader...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Adebowalay(m): 11:12pm On Feb 29
Be it Hausa, ibo or Yoruba, we are family.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by MT: 11:31pm On Feb 29
Tommydare:
He has unleashed a lot of terror? All these media and political propaganda won't take you anywhere in life. That man is better than any politician you can think of in Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself.

Someone that illegally seized other people land with the crude use of force?

Someone that was always behind lot of political mayhem?

It is an open secret that he was a loyal thug to the ex governor Ladoja.

Lot of crises in the state had the signature of this man.

I bet you do not know the evil that is masquerading as a freedom fighter

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by EDOLUWA: 11:41pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

What more can I do?

Live life normally as if she did nothing and let her change if she like because if you die of hypertension she will enjoy her life to the fullest.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by kikake: 11:43pm On Feb 29
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWY83eOhNU?si=JzI68bjt0SWdub7E

Yoruba nation activist, Sunday Igboho, has called for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Earlier, the real terrorists in Aso Rock stormed Kuje Maximum Security Prisons and freed their own while Buhari was in power. Mazi Nnamdi Kalu is Igbo, the unforgivable enemy of the Fulani because of crude oil in the Niger delta.
Crude oil in the Niger delta is reason why they drag Namdi Kalu Upandan. Because if Kalu goes with Igbo Biafra, rest of the oil producing areas in the SS .must secede with their many countries from rest of Nigeria. That leaves the SW and the old Northern region to form Nigeria. Of course the SW will not like a union between the SW and old Northern region for one country, without the old Eastern region.
This is reason behind their holding of Nnamdi Kalu as political prisoner.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by QueenDima47(f): 12:54am On Mar 01
Charmingrascal:
He called for a sitting President to be killed, he called for other tribes in Nigeria especially Yorubas and Hausas to be killed.

His claimed to be fighting for freedom but he was preaching hatred and violence towards other tribes.
He disparaged our beloved nation Nigeria, he called our dear nation a zoo.

He called for people to be killed.
This is not how to fight for freedom.
If Simon Ekpa is caught today some idiots will still call for his release even after his errand goats murdered innocent people.

Leave houses alone and talk your own. You idiot!
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by QueenDima47(f): 12:57am On Mar 01
Roger3D:
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and a murderer. This is a man who's incentive rhetoric inspired the death of thousands in the SE and beyond. There are no grounds to set him free. He should prove the government otherwise in the courts
Are you speaking for the S. East? Meanwhile your useless and wicked brother granted bokoharam members who have been killing you and kidnapping you freedom and called them repentant bokoharam. Tribal bigot
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by casppyjay: 1:01am On Mar 01
Yamleg:

What more can I do?
theres no universal solution to marital problems individually is unique..words on the street say we all gat d same bitch but different rooms ..you will have to find out what works for u..remember Oluwaseyi is different from oluwaseun

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by seunayantokun(m): 1:56am On Mar 01
MT:

This Igboho dude is warming up to be caged again.

This is what happens when we don't enforce our laws.

This guy has a case with the Nigeria Govt before he crossed Nigeria border with a fake passport. He was put behind bars in Benin Republic but he strolled into Nigeria without being picked up by the Nigeria police to answer to his alleged crime.

Now, he was sounding to be relevant again. This guy has unleashed lot of terrors in Ibadan before his incarceration in Benin Republic.

His fearsome personality is gone - he claimed he had so more charms and boasted to face Nigeria army yet he ran more than Usain Bolt across the border grin grin grin. This was a futile attempt to form a freedom fighter to be relevant again.

This time, he will be gone for good.
If your wish for him is based on justice, truth, and fairness, it will be so because God Himself will make it happen. If not so, be prepared for the return of what you've wished him on your own head
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by BlissGod: 2:02am On Mar 01
Yamleg:

What more can I do?

You sound like a silly adult looking for attention and guess what your mature wife is tired of your nonsenses. What kind of a man rejects a woman's food, does she look like your mum that will beg you to eat never. Guy, if you like keep making long faces with your wife, instead of sitting her down and finding out what the issue is till you lose your
marriage
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by maak400: 2:27am On Mar 01
Bro, your wife's heart has become hardened towards you, she already has the mind of "if the marriage wants to scatter let it scatter, I don't give a fvck". Two weeks is a long time to be keeping malice with you in the marriage. That's not good at all.

Was she like this since you married her? Kindly answer this. If she has been behaving like this since you got married, it may mean that the love she has for you is not deeply rooted.

Does she also keep malice with you when she's wrong? If you are the one that truly offended her, you can say sorry and settle the matter.

Yamleg:

What more can I do?
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by IvarDboneless: 2:44am On Mar 01
Yamleg:

What more can I do?
Was in shoes some years back.
1. If you are the bread winner of the family these are what you should do as a man u are
2. Sit her down and lay your likes and dislikes to her and let her lay hers too .
3.whenever she gets you pissed voice it out. I mean shout on top of your voice but do not lay your hands on her leave the house immediately for few hours
4.when you back ask for your food apologise and engage in a discussion with her make sure u f0rk am that night.
5. Repeat this cycle whenever she pisses you off but this reduce your wailing. don't ever keep malice with your wife it embolden them and makes u look like a weakling in your own house.
6. But if shes that stubborn whenever you try coming around to apologize send her packing. Don't ever allow her attitude ruin your life. Life is too short. Take charge of your home
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Desusi: 2:56am On Mar 01
Yamleg:

What more can I do?
The problem is that you're not born again. Let Christ fill full your house and take the lead,you will live like Paradise on earth.This was my former lifestyles.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by flatROCKhead: 3:19am On Mar 01
Yamleg:

What more can I do?
you are a very f00lish man, aswearugaad! Go get another woman ASAP and stop simping like a mor0n

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by spinna: 4:47am On Mar 01
Yamleg:

What more can I do?

Don't get so angry that you don't talk..communicate in a calm way what you felt she did and tell her you expect an. Apology..if she doesn't leet ot go. Forgiveness is a big element.. LOVE your wife is the Bible instruction..so always bee affectionate but remond her her duty is to honour you...

Let all that silent malice stop never go for long without talking
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by spinna: 4:49am On Mar 01
Lol this guy marriage matter don hijack thus thread o...

May there be peace of God in all our homes in Jesus name
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Navalsadiq(m): 5:06am On Mar 01
Political twist
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by siant: 5:08am On Mar 01
I don't blame you. Can you say this nonsense when buhari was in power.

@dss, why aren't you arrest this man since his return to the country? Or is he no longer wanted?
Now I conclude DSS is not working for Nigerian state, but an individual in power. All what you were doing the other time, by storming the house of igboho at night and declaring him wanted was an eye service. You were only doing that to please buhari, not for protecting the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today In Nigerian History: 29th July / Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.