Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Creative Writers Needed!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Creative Writers Needed!!! (172 Views)

Creative Writers Needed / Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! / Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writers Needed!!! by grisha11: 12:01am On Mar 01
I'm looking to hire a group of content writers who are flexible in writing, committed to delivering lengthy and captivating ebooks, and time-sensitive.

We especially need Romance, Erotica, and Paranormal (Fantasy i.e; Werewolf, Vampire,Fae).

To apply for this ,you will need to turn in the first 5 chapters of your intended book as well as a captivating book outline to secure the contract.

The submitted chapters will undergo various checks, including precision, plagiarism, grammar, and spelling.
N/B: Only original works should be turned in as Plagiarism software will be used and any plagiarized work will be rejected.

Payment will be made not more than 24 hours after the completion of the book.

This contract is for serious minded individuals who would like a long-term arrangement with similar contracts.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me a message.
Feel me to contact me via : calebmikaelson00@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hannatu Musa Musawa Biography, Early Life, Career And Personal Life / Ghost Writing / Publishing On The GO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.