Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo (29390 Views)

Tanya Okpala Wanders The Streets In Awka (Video) / Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement / 15,000 Capacity Stadium Construction In Eket By Governor Udom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by abobote: 9:08am On Mar 01
Theoarhics:
Charles Soludo's wife is very pretty with her long natural hair. And make up even at her age.
Where is the natural hair?

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by izubext007: 9:09am On Mar 01
Good one 👍😊 my first lady.
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Kelvinofficial: 9:11am On Mar 01
Photo ops
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Sicilyjoe: 9:12am On Mar 01
Why is he showing us his wife pictures instead of the girl
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by airsaylongcome: 9:13am On Mar 01
Her shape up on that backhand drive! Chin down, elbows straight. If e dey e dey.

Where's her sister? Where are the Igbinovia brothers?
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by SoNature(m): 9:15am On Mar 01
Social media, if put into good use, transforms lives!
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by damiloladuke: 9:17am On Mar 01
who gets rehabiliated under a month? Naija and their wuruwuru to the answer. Only if pictures could talk

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Theoarhics: 9:31am On Mar 01
abobote:

Where is the natural hair?

Ask google
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by frog12: 9:41am On Mar 01
a JUNKIE grin grin
stop looking and she go sniff again grin grin grin grin
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Bluntemperor: 9:42am On Mar 01
NoSmoking:
Weeks ago...

Soludo Good Works Will Continue To Speak For Him:
•God bless you Governor Soludo and continue your good works, without looking backwards and don't listen to haters!
What you did during the Banking Consolidation of 89 Banks that became 25-Banks ,still amazes some of us because that is a genius works.
Unlike those that came and are trying to steal everything through their Proxies ,women, etc and used backyard methods to acquire a 256 -Branches of a Bank and cornered it, without paying Sisi(k).
They went as far as taking over Many of the Bank Choicest Properties, including- VI Property( 7- Storey) directly opposite the Law School and the big Training School in Yaba,etc,for their selfish and self -aggrandisement,yet they were appointed to safe the Bank without knowing that they had their own Mission- they came to do the bidding of Brutus unto Julius Caesar !
It can only happen in Nigeria! Awon OLE Nla!
What a Country?
Thank God for Tinubu,for coming to rescue these Banks!
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Lovelyn451(f): 9:53am On Mar 01
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Tanya or Tania
Who she be??

Anyways, that old woman there is a proof that beauty isnt forever

When one finally marry his Queen, I still wonder if i will find my old wife attractive by the time we both pass the 60years mark

also add this to your wonder....what if she has the good graceful ageing genes while you look old, worn out and sick?
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Lovelyn451(f): 9:53am On Mar 01
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Tanya or Tania
Who she be??

When one finally marry his Queen, I still wonder if i will find my old wife attractive by the time we both pass the 60years mark

also add this to your wonder....what if she has the good graceful ageing genes while you look old, worn out and sick? Will she still find you attractive?
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:59am On Mar 01
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Tanya or Tania
Who she be??

Are you not stupid like this?
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Tranquility2345: 10:02am On Mar 01
airsaylongcome:
Her shape up on that backhand drive! Chin down, elbows straight. If e dey e dey.

Where's her sister? Where are the Igbinovia brothers?

Her sister is happily married and living in yankee with her family…
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Tranquility2345: 10:05am On Mar 01
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Tanya or Tania
Who she be??

No mind all those people wey dey abuse you. Na fact you talk jare..
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by ibinaboonline: 10:10am On Mar 01
She probably just has to stop using. Good luck with that, though.
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Ofunaofu: 10:12am On Mar 01
Nigercity:
I like the current crops of governors we have today in South East, every one of them is doing well compare to what we previously had

Remove Hope Uzodinma
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Ewedegubbler: 10:13am On Mar 01
She go still go back to smoking market
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by betshopagent(m): 10:14am On Mar 01
Nigercity:
I like the current crops of governors we have today in South East, every one of them is doing well compare to what we previously had
you are right except IMO.
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by toujurs: 10:44am On Mar 01
Amuluonyenaego:
Oti challenging them one by one
You call this challenge. grin
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Chuksyno(m): 11:13am On Mar 01
Nigercity:
Is supreme court governor doing well too?
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Nigercity: 11:17am On Mar 01
Chuksyno:
Is supreme court governor doing well too?
He is doing well,
He is far better than the original winner
Ihedioha never did anything, both hope has dualized owerri down to orlu, current owerri to mbaise and umuahia, they only area hope is not doing well is in security
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by jubrilELsudan: 11:30am On Mar 01
AS A MAN ALWAYS PRAY TO MARRY A GOOD WOMAN

SOLUDO'S WIFE HAS PROVEN TO BE A GOOD WOMAN WITH A GOOD HEART OF COMPASSION

SOLUDO'S WIFE HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HEAVEN

Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Zonefree(m): 11:37am On Mar 01
superCleanworks:
good one. it is amazing what a little care can do.

they should stop following the lady around with cameras like it is some kind of circus. treat her like a human being.
She got the attention of the state government through camera, why should they discard the camera now

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Benrosaria(m): 11:54am On Mar 01
So what happened to intending tennis players who are yearning to showcase what they got. She is old and needs to have a love life
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by superCleanworks(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01
Zonefree:

She got the attention of the state government through camera, why should they discard the camera now

so just because I helped you, I should now turn you to an exhibition object? mental state and privacy matters too.
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by superCleanworks(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01
Dpharisee:

She is now a celebrity, Anambra will use her to raise Serena and Venus Williams, watch out cheesy
That would be so wonderful. I hope she teaches the youth.
i hope they don't drive her insane with the paparazzi.
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01
abobote:

Including Hope Uzodimma? Abeg no go there

Funny, I was about to type the same thing... Make I ask am whether he included Uzodimma
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Asuzero2(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01
So happy 😁 for her
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Dpharisee: 1:04pm On Mar 01
superCleanworks:

That would be so wonderful. I hope she teaches the youth.
i hope they don't drive her insane with the paparazzi.
To get to her former level as a WTA ranked tennis star you must be used to the spotlight
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by placeofallure(f): 1:27pm On Mar 01
Nigercity:

Good for you. I love it when the government is committed to its people. A few years back when I traveled to the East as an NGO research fellow, I was concerned as a South Western what travails the people, especially those in the hinterlands, are made to go through.

I don't know who Tania is but I wish her luck all the way.

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by DorianD(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01
naptu2:
Chukwuma Charles SOLUDO, CFR @CCSoludo

Previous thread:
Tanya Okpala Wanders The Streets In Awka (Video)
https://www.nairaland.com/7983830/tanya-okpala-wanders-streets-awka
Good one...hoping to see her in the next Wimbledon finals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Things We Learned From PSG Vs Man Utd UCL Match / Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side / Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.