Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo (29393 Views)

Tanya Okpala Wanders The Streets In Awka (Video) / Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement / 15,000 Capacity Stadium Construction In Eket By Governor Udom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Shikena(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01
NYSC is another 'platform' that opened peoples' eyes to developments that fly under the radar across Nigeria. Serving in the South East, and even going back years later, you wonder why people just love creating a different impression from glaring reality. Travails of the people should never be hidden just to present a front of some imaginary millionaires' enclaves. To what end for real?

placeofallure:

Good for you. I love it when the government is committed to its people. A few years back when I traveled to the East as an NGO research fellow, I was concerned as a South Western what travails the people, especially those in the hinterlands, are made to go through.

I don't know who Tania is but I wish her luck all the way.
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Munzy14(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01
Nigercity:
I like the current crops of governors we have today in South East, every one of them is doing well compare to what we previously had
I swear..

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Agugbadin: 2:07pm On Mar 01
Congratulations, one good news from Anambra. Ekene diri Jehova.
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Jeffrey22(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01
Nigercity:
I like the current crops of governors we have today in South East, every one of them is doing well compare to what we previously had

Except in my state Imo

Him na no go area
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by ireke(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Tanya or Tania
Who she be??

Anyways, that old woman there is a proof that beauty isnt forever

When one finally marry his Queen, I still wonder if i will find my old wife attractive by the time we both pass the 60years mark

Don't worry, attraction will have a totally different context/basis by then. Even for those that will still be looking ravishing and regal, the main reason for their being attractive (to their spouse) will be deeper that their outward looks.
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by PEACE2023: 6:47pm On Mar 01
Nigercity:
Except the vulture in Imo State
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by aywagze(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01
The governor's wife is always working out ..I like her already ..🤔
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by Tranquility2345: 5:31am On Mar 02
Dpharisee:

To get to her former level as a WTA ranked tennis star you must be used to the spotlight

No be only WTA ranked. Na WTO ranked. Hiss 😔
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by descarado: 11:24am On Mar 02
eepeepook:
Her major problem was mental. Yes, she looks physically good. How is her mental health?
Always looking for negativity, fault and never appreciative.
You can go and help with the mental health.
Re: Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo by descarado: 11:26am On Mar 02
Theoarhics:
Charles Soludo's wife is very pretty with her long natural hair. And no make up even at her age.
None is a very beautiful woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Things We Learned From PSG Vs Man Utd UCL Match / Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side / Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.