Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians (14707 Views)

Bigger Cargoes To Berth At Onitsha Port Soon – FG / Go To Court, Buhari Tells Aggrieved Bayelsans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Atarakpa: 6:25am On Mar 01
What of the promises of buhari administration.
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Yankee101: 6:26am On Mar 01
When?
It’s been 8months of woeful trial and error
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by dikings(m): 6:27am On Mar 01
I will do President. grin
We will do Nig Govt grin
Nigeria will continue to fail Woefully, so long as you continue with your "fighting the shadows policies"
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by PastorOlokonla: 6:27am On Mar 01
I am so glad I don't have to hear from Lai Mohammed!
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by lexy2014: 6:28am On Mar 01
Babzrockman:
We hope so.

But what are u guys doing to end it?

Someone deliberately created hardship for you and you are asking what he is doing to end it.

What do you want them to do to end it?
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Hopss(m): 6:30am On Mar 01
GOD abeg oo. hunger has really dealt with me. na wa oo, please you guys should be fast B4 it's too late( hunger bad truly)
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Afokesco(m): 6:31am On Mar 01
hardship will never end in Nigeria since the fg is among people who is making the hardship even worse..

beside people like dangote is among people making the hardship more worse

the price of things are high.

dangote products are very cost, even the FG are not helping at all because they are among people that owns dangote. many notable in Nigeria still owns dangote too. because if dangote companies is run by an individual. Nigeria government would have told him to reduce the price..

but they can't because they own dangote companies and they are benefiting from the hardship of the country
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by PepeXKermit: 6:33am On Mar 01
if not that you are foolish, i am talking about APC supporters, or you are too young to know, ask yourself, when was there ever a time in Nigeria's history that things were not hard. lol.
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by bukiah: 6:37am On Mar 01
You still dey get customers?
Herbconsults1:
Good one.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online and call me out on nairaland.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by SolarEngr(m): 6:41am On Mar 01
Appreciating the government's efforts in addressing challenges and fostering economic improvements is crucial. As we navigate shifts in policies, let's also consider sustainable solutions like solar energy. Embracing renewables not only benefits the environment but also contributes to energy security. A brighter future awaits with clean and reliable alternatives. #SustainableEnergy #SolarPower β˜€οΈ

Check my profile to find the fascinating thread I created on Solar Installation with 143 projects successfully done.
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Nokio2: 6:44am On Mar 01
Present continuous tense according to corper Funmi my sec sch English mistress..
Tell seyi he is not traveling to arab country n see how he will protest
Na me good to stay stolid like dry agbado.
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Maxtipulation(m): 6:46am On Mar 01
If they say wallahi tallahi know that is na lie they lied grin
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Lovenorth: 6:46am On Mar 01
Tell us another story
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by blue33: 6:51am On Mar 01
Babzrockman

post=128716943:

We hope so.

And what are you doing to stop compliaining?
But what are u guys doing to end it?
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by ImoleNaija: 6:51am On Mar 01
I believe.
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Smartdoctor: 6:51am On Mar 01
Mr. President, the hardship can only end if you ask all the state governors to clamp down on these igbos hiking prices of commodities even though dollar is depreciating against naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by JoeEeL(m): 6:53am On Mar 01
UNA WEY UNA SUFFER JUST BEGIN.

E MA SUN EJE.
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Innobee99(m): 6:53am On Mar 01
Una PAPA
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Hardy123(m): 6:54am On Mar 01
Indeed grin grin
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Greenfusion: 6:55am On Mar 01
Na same thing Uncle Buhari talk o.....
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by UDUJ(m): 6:55am On Mar 01
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Hardship-will-end-soon-FG-tells-aggrieved-Nigerians

One of the requirements before being appointed a Minister of Information in this country is that you must be a good LIAR
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Yelight(m): 6:58am On Mar 01
Nigerians should endure for another 365 days again abi?
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by ItisWell22(f): 7:00am On Mar 01
Amen πŸ™πŸ€²
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:03am On Mar 01
A failed government will blame previous government for his failures. The date the hardship they say will end soon will be a year before elections. So that they can collect another of your votes a second time because you will get convinced that they are working. Expect good leadership in the 3rd year of this government and year of election, that will convince you that Tinubu is working.
SCAM
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by bionixs: 7:05am On Mar 01
Is it same dangote that held Nigerians by the jugular, he is talking about or another?

Dangote, BUA whose only interests have been milk Nigerians dry.

Show me one business Mr president ever managed before he came to power ? Just collect and collect and now we are here running back to those who are killing us for advice
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by jerryklopp: 7:06am On Mar 01
Hypocrite ruling a country would increase poverty. Hypocrisy is the backbone of poverty. People who say one thing, but do the opposite can they be trusted? Only fools trust them.
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Lukss: 7:08am On Mar 01
Heeen heenn, resumption of 25k to 15m households; pls has anyone benefited from this?
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Hardship-will-end-soon-FG-tells-aggrieved-Nigerians

Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by freemanq(m): 7:08am On Mar 01
Same soon buhari told us for 8 good years yet nothing came out of it
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by bionixs: 7:08am On Mar 01
benuejosh:
We are enjoying your administration Mr President.

Those who never voted for you and those who feel their tribes man wasn't voted for are the ones increasing prices of commodities three times in a day (morning, afternoon and evening) just to spike their fellows against you. Else, how will the price of garri increase because of dollar? They say there's food scarcity yet when you go to the markets you see more than enough quantity of food stuff you're looking for but they say scarcity of food thereby increasing prices indiscriminately. Those people are just plain wicked Mr President.

We the people with sound mind understand that 9 months cannot perform magic. For policies to take full course it should be atleast 2 years for the full benefits. Any inconvenience from you now is appreciated as we believe it is just temporary and it is for our good.

Go after those sabotaging your efforts.

We believe in your administration and we strongly believe Nigeria be be better and heading to compete with countries like USA amd China after you've completed your two terms.
what is your age ?
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 7:12am On Mar 01
Stale as Bleep bullocks...πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
Uncle please tell us anoda stowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by bal4real: 7:18am On Mar 01
RUBBISH
Re: Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians by VinnyBaba: 7:21am On Mar 01
APC/Ebola govt Keep on Deceiving themselves. undecided

After causing hardship with their USELESS policies. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares / Emir Sanusi's Forbes TV Interview: Says Jonathan Threatened Him (Video) / Not All PDP Defectors Are Looters - Lai Mohammed Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.