Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares (14713 Views)

Atiku Declares To Run For President / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by ochejoseph(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Speaking at the Lagos Business School this morning The Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party emphatically declared as follows:

I’m going to privatise our crude oil refineries and make Nigeria the hub of crude oil refining in Africa. -AA #AtikuAtLBS

Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1592464758955200512?t=JkTmNeeAsqcYQyYkaSk8kA&s=19

According to a vanguard report Nigeria spends N120bn annually to keep refineries idle. Recently the Federal Executive Council (FEC) approved $1.5bn (about N600 billion) for the rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt refineries.

Source: https://dailytrust.com/weve-been-running-at-a-loss-in-the-last-9-months-erisco-foods-2

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by ochejoseph(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku is right we must stop subsidizing inefficiency. Those who insulted him for saying thesame thing in 2019 have hurriedly privatized NNPC

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by DanascoJunior1: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Do More Than He Said, Together With Atiku Nigeria Will Be Great

May Atiku Abubakar Nigeria

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Deenee34: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2022
A good move, that what we've have been expecting.

Unlike the person that will be the minister of petroleum, and the refineries aren't working and trillions has been spent for maintenance, upgrade, salaries and subsidizing for nothing

ATIKU THE BUSINESS IDEA MAN

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Prinota: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Thats a good one from Nigeria next president come 2023.

18 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Awwal1979: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2022
We trust ATIKU on that he have been saying this every time he's contesting Inshallah ATIKU is our next president of federal republic of Nigeria

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by SadeeqGbedus(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2022
The credible and reliable alternative that will serve Nigeria from wicked Nigerians. May Alh. Atiku Abubkar Succeed come 2023. Inn sha Allah.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Aliyuetsu01(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Please shift for Atiku Abubakar Wazirin Adamawa to get Nigeria working again.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Awwal1979: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2022
We trust ATIKU on that he have been saying this every time he's contesting Inshallah ATIKU is our next president of federal republic of Nigeria

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by adamu2050(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku Abubakar for Better candidate in Nigeria 2023

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Hontalba: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Happy People Of Nigeria Insha Allah We Vote Atiku Abubakar

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by SirNature23: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Long overdue

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by PinkingPoint: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2022
That's what we are talking about
Atiku ABUBAKAR for ONE Nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Yobuwa: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku the Unifier

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by uzair90: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Good move sir

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Kinglying: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku remains Nigeria hope in this election come 2023

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by YahayaLadanKnt(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kudos to our Capacity Presidential candidate of People Democratic party PDP Atiku Abubakar, with this bold idea.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by rickpat(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
so atiku and his allies can buy the pipelines...well done...we dey see una...crooks

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by slivertongue: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Privatize it jare

4 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by mgummi69: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
The next President of Nigeria, God willing, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, his goal is to bring Nigeria ahead of other countries that have gone before. He is in charge of the National Economy.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by tolufase: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
This is what I have been waiting for. Atiku will continue from where he stopped when he was Vice President by selling our critical assets to himself and his cronies, but God will not let that happen again.

Please vote wisely !!!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Sholaco: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sell all the citizens if you like grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by DynamoTech(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Paxful Celebrates the Real Reasons People Use Bitcoin Everyday With #BitcoinForAll Giveaway

Join #BitcoinForAll $15,000 Giveaway

Prize: $15,000

Visit https://paxful.com/pay to get started

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Arafat2022: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
A good Observation we support you our next President. This is one of the millions reasons why we support you. Atiku/okowa our mandate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by PlayerMeji: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Again
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin

Comedy!

Everybody knows what Atiku means when he mentions “PRIVATIZATION”

Atiku’s feels Nigerians forget easily.

If Atiku had a conscience and was smart enough, he shouldn’t be mentioning the word “PRIVATIZATION”

Dude is still bent on selling what he didn’t finish with in his 8 years of rule!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by judecares1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
IN THE WESTERN WORLD
PEOPLE VOTE FOR CANDIDATES BASE ON CERTAIN CRITARIA BUT IN NIGERIA WE VOTE COS OF TRIBE,RELIGION AND WITH #5,000 WHICH CANT SUSTAIN A FAMILY OF 4 JUST FOR BREAKFAST.

WHEN VOTING NEXT YEAR,CONSIDER THE FUTURE OF YOUR BORN AND UNBORN CHILDREN

KNOW THIS AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

MAY GOD GIVE US THE DIVINE WISDOM IN CHOSING OUR LEADERS WHO HAS THE CITIZENS AT HEART AND NOT FOR PERSONAL REASONS.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
You are good at privatisation to your cronies and fellow thieves

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Beverages: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
You sure this guy won't put the entirely country for sale if he has his way so? grin

Na everything e won dey privatized undecided

This one go put Nigeria on Jiji or Craiglist oh grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply / Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians / Emir Sanusi's Forbes TV Interview: Says Jonathan Threatened Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.