Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration (20850 Views)

He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) / Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by NLCreator: 2:31pm On Mar 01
Popular Fuji musician, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, popularly known as KWAM 1 or K1 De Ultimate, has cancelled his forthcoming 67th birthday celebration over the current state of the nation.

Wasiu Ayinde who is well known as a strong loyalist of President Bola Tinubu revealed this in a press statement he issued on Thursday.

The veteran singer said he preferred that his loyalists made donations to people in need rather than celebrate his birthday with him.

This decision comes barely a month after the singer cried during a live performance during which he sang about how Tinubu's performance had left Nigerians disappointed so far.

His statement reads: “To the glory of God Almighty, I shall be turning 67 years on this planet earth on 3rd of March 2024.

“A joyous day for me, that many of my friends and associates across the globe usually join with me and my family to celebrate.

“My fans, both home and abroad, always make the best out of that day in history.

“Now that the day is near and inside of me, there is nothing much happening in our country Nigeria to warrant me celebrating at this point in time.

“Many people are praying for survival at this point; to feed well is a big issue for many and, as someone that benefits from many of these people crying and lamenting, I share in their pains and see no reason I should be celebrating.

“Yes, I agree what our country is passing through now is not permanent and government is trying in every possible way to get things fixed and I believe God Almighty shall open ways and better direction for the leadership of our dear country.

“I, hereby, implore and request all my loved ones, instead of coming to celebrate, eat and drink at this time, please choose this my coming birthday celebration to help someone nearer to you.

“Try to, at least, secure a better living at this critical period of our nation’s travails to share however small the gift to people.

“God Almighty shall replenish your pockets in multiple fold as you choose to get along with me on this.

“I thank you immensely and I shall live to appreciate you all so very much till my last day on this planet earth.”

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/01/tinubus-loyalist-and-popular-fuji-musician-wasiu-ayinde-kwam-1-cancels-67th-birthday

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Morbeta11(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01
We are still in Level 3 of hunger game.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by 123456789O: 2:37pm On Mar 01
Tinubu’s hardship is like the rain. E go touch everybody.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Praxis758: 2:42pm On Mar 01
Good move.

That’s empathy. Some people would have turned the occasion to oppress with their godless affluence.

The Iluyomades should have done same, but…….

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by SensualMan: 2:52pm On Mar 01
Hahahaha hahaha grin grin grin grin

Papa Deji never allowed us breathing space on social media due to his support for Jagaban. Today the same Papa Deji is in urgent need of food and his picture everywhere with his mouth up in the air cheesy.
Such is life.

Jagaban Amaka!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53pm On Mar 01
Nice one from KWAM 1 .
Na man him be.

From all of us @ MANNABBQGRlLLS : Happy Quiet Birthday to him.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53pm On Mar 01
Praxis758:
Good move.

That’s empathy. Some people would have turned the occasion to oppress with their godless affluence.......
You've said nothing but the truth.

The truth is not bitter,
Just that some stupid people are bitter to the truth.
You will find out who they are soon.
They abound.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Meti99(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01
Pastor iluyomade of rccg comes to mind

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Edoreborn: 2:54pm On Mar 01
They are d same abeg

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by ImoleNaija: 2:55pm On Mar 01
The great KWAM 1! Oluaye Fuji! K1 De Ultimate!

Wishing Baba many more in sound health.

“I, hereby, implore and request all my loved ones, instead of coming to celebrate, eat and drink at this time, please choose this my coming birthday celebration to help someone nearer to you".

To the ₦landers who wish to do the bolded, I'm nearby. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by obi4eze(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01
grin
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by otipoju(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01
Meti99:
Pastor iluyomade of rccg comes to mind

Some people no get compassion at all.

10 Likes

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by obaidan: 2:56pm On Mar 01
KWAM 1 come still get sense pass that RCCG Pastor and his wife

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Johnken1234: 2:57pm On Mar 01
God bless you Sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Thinktwicemybro: 2:57pm On Mar 01
post=128724873:
Nice one from KWAM 1
still dey shame for yourself. Hunger ends here on Earth. See spade and call it spade.
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by meum: 2:57pm On Mar 01
You try pass some people

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Sccarrr: 2:58pm On Mar 01
SensualMan:
Hahahaha hahaha grin grin grin grin

Papa Deji never allowed us breathing space on social media due to his support for Jagaban. Today the same Papa Deji is in urgent need of food and his picture everywhere with his mouth up in the air cheesy.
Such is life.

Jagaban Amaka!
dry...abeg,why are Igbos selling their children?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Abolodje: 2:58pm On Mar 01
Baba sef dey feel am

1 Like

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Eriggs: 2:58pm On Mar 01
Thinktwicemybro:

still dey shame for yourself. Hunger ends here on Earth. See spade and call it spade.
Hunger won't be ur portion of, cos dis ur anger no be for here
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by hisgrace090: 2:59pm On Mar 01
Nice move!

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by yesloaded: 2:59pm On Mar 01
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Judolisco(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01
Nice one...
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by newoffer: 3:00pm On Mar 01
Just January I was nursing to start a part time program. Right now na to eat be the main course wey I dey study. It is that bad. 350k savings don turn 120k. Even with Salary and side hustles life is still boring. You cannot stock the house the way the country is going now. One weekend in a month na for farming.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Anguldi(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01
Protest is getting momentum small small

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by patomberekpe(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01
Tinubu claimed 71yr and KWAM 1 is 67yr 4yrs different. interesting. liar Government

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by ideatoprince18(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Toluwanise247(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01
Do give away for the poor

23 Likes

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by vickthourh(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01
Nice gesture...

It will be well with Nigeria..
It will be well with me, my household and my loved ones.

But to be sincere:if you have spare things to give out this period, give out to the needy with full sincerity.. Your reward awaits you.

For those stingy ones that have millions and cannot give a penny to loved ones or friends, just remember, the late access bank CEO, didn't take any money with him when he departed this world..

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by newoffer: 3:02pm On Mar 01
May you Marry right. I always tell my younger ones if u see a girl who always crave for latest stuff run away. Such person do not have respect for morals
obaidan:
KWAM 1 come still get sense pass that RCCG Pastor and his wife

8 Likes

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Gandrova: 3:03pm On Mar 01
Abolodje:
Baba sef dey feel am
probably you lack comprehension or you choose to display your ignorance grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Pictured With D'banj / Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry / Bimbo Thomas Delivered Of A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.