Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration (20832 Views)

He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) / Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by olax02(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01
patomberekpe:
Tinubu claimed 71yr and KWAM 1 is 67yr 4yrs different. interesting. liar Government
Age is just a number.
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by enemyofprogress: 4:03pm On Mar 01
Unlike that stupid Pastor Iluyomade of RCCG, wey dey do birthday after the death of their church members. Witch! You wey wan reply me, you too be witch and wizard

1 Like

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by ivolt: 4:04pm On Mar 01
He should have received donations for his birthday and then distribute it to the needy.
Some people only donate to the rich!
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On Mar 01
post=128724873:
Nice one from KWAM 1 .
Na man home be.

From all of us @ MANNABBQGRlLLS : Happy Quiet Birthday to him.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Brushstrokes20: 4:09pm On Mar 01
Wow!... Thumbs up baba πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘†πŸŽ‚πŸ‘πŸ‘
This is typical # LEADING BY EXAMPLE!πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

if only eBOLA and other poliTHIEFcians could emulate, the people might be willing to persevere with the government, but most of those self serving crooks wouldn't!
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by AfonjaConehead: 4:11pm On Mar 01
Morbeta11:
We are still in Level 3 of hunger game.

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by BuyMeBanger: 4:13pm On Mar 01
So glad to see the majority of the comments are in support of this wonderful man's decision as we sometimes have a habit of taking a positive sentiment performed by someone and turning it to something ugly.
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Femdelano: 4:14pm On Mar 01
Well all of una b same thing ...you are just trying to paint yourself white .How many philanthropic movement or step have u ever taken too ?
Pot calling kettle black .
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Exceed15: 4:15pm On Mar 01
Story! Was he not part of the people singing his praises everywhere... Kikikikikiki.. Tinubu till 2098.
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by wonder233: 4:27pm On Mar 01
Na man home? What the fkkk does that mean? Have you run out of platitudes for your sick ethnic hate of that tribe that made you not mind going hungry or your kids without a future? Subhuman
post=128724873:
Nice one from KWAM 1 .
Na man home be.

From all of us @ MANNABBQGRlLLS : Happy Quiet Birthday to him.
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Kaa4(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01
SensualMan:
Hahahaha hahaha grin grin grin grin

Papa Deji never allowed us breathing space on social media due to his support for Jagaban. Today the same Papa Deji is in urgent need of food and his picture everywhere with his mouth up in the air cheesy.
Such is life.

Jagaban Amaka!

I constantly see the impurity of this message, even after I corrected some errant comments. This is not the correct way to to complain in the Yoruba language of 'I am hungry' or 'we are hungry'. Go and learn how to put it properly.
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Eriggs: 4:33pm On Mar 01
wonder233:
Na man home? What the fkkk does that mean?
dem MANNA don show dis one shege for life. Him no balance 4 life again hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Menclothing: 4:33pm On Mar 01
obaidan:
KWAM 1 come still get sense pass that RCCG Pastor and his wife

Did the pastor told you to vote tinubu
Those people kwam1 push to poverty wotbu direvting them to vote Apc

The pastor is a rich oil company worker
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by MrsAminaBello(f): 4:33pm On Mar 01
newoffer:
Just January I was nursing to start a part time program. Right now na to eat be the main course wey I dey study. It is that bad. 350k savings don turn 120k. Even with Salary and side hustles life is still boring. You cannot stock the house the way the country is going now. One weekend in a month na for farming.
my 40k salary finishes on food.
No bills or other utilities included.
Just feeding alone consumes the whole salary despite going on low budget with minimal expenses
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Lexusgs430: 4:34pm On Mar 01
But other people would pay him, to sing at their parry.......... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Gandrova: 5:04pm On Mar 01
Freestar:

Naah.... The one lacking comprehension is you. Do yourself a favor and go read the article again. This time, veery slowly.

His own interpretation was spot on.
Birds of the same feathers flock together.
If you don't know history about the intifada you think we are talking about Nigerian politics?
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Quebec91(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01
Dont be deceived . Kwam 1 is not affected by hardship in anyway. E just cancelled because of people insulting him over his support for druglord
123456789O:
Tinubu’s hardship is like the rain. E go touch everybody.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Alliswell248: 5:09pm On Mar 01
Morbeta11:
We are still in Level 3 of hunger game.

U would soon get to 5...

Noise makers.
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by obaidan: 5:10pm On Mar 01
Menclothing:

Did the pastor told you to vote tinubu
Those people kwam1 push to poverty wotbu direvting them to vote Apc

The pastor is a rich oil company worker

what's my business with voting tinubu, i don't think anyone with a brain should be saying anyone pushed them to vote for someone, incase they are regretting, the people that voted tinubu have themselves to blame.
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Alliswell248: 5:11pm On Mar 01
Quebec91:
Dont be deceived . Kwam 1 is not affected by hardship in anyway. E just cancelled because of people insulting him over his support for druglord

Nigerians knows the drug lords....

Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by babzo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01
papyjaypaul:
I can't believe Kwam1 is 67 but when i remember that he has been singing since 90s, he is that old.

1980s sef. Used to see him sing on LTV8 in the late 80s with his band. Very local then. grin

1 Like

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Alliswell248: 5:15pm On Mar 01
SensualMan:
Hahahaha hahaha grin grin grin grin

Papa Deji never allowed us breathing space on social media due to his support for Jagaban. Today the same Papa Deji is in urgent need of food and his picture everywhere with his mouth up in the air cheesy.
Such is life.

Jagaban Amaka!

See the real people who are hungry...
Shameless people.

One of them even killed his son because of food last week.....shameless people with hate running in their DNA.

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by nyabinghi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01
Meti99:
Pastor iluyomade of rccg comes to mind
why didn't wigwe cancel his trip in sympathy for people of gaza
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by edungene7: 5:32pm On Mar 01
It's finish party and Yorubas nah like thunder and lightning just imagine even Buhari that was called a curse was still better by the time Tinubulation would have completed is assignment Yorubas Ronu association would be protesting naked on the streets of Lagos
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by nyabinghi(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01
obaidan:
KWAM 1 come still get sense pass that RCCG Pastor and his wife
because she didn't cancel her birthday,she has her live to live,let her breathe
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by edungene7: 5:38pm On Mar 01
Tunde0LA:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Tuesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Tuesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
contact the Yoruba Ronu association or the nearest APC Secretariat for immediate help Jagaban till 2031
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by BucketHat(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01
KanuSE:
KWAM 1 can now save his money. grin

Ogbon Sodiq! wink

You this man !!!!!!! Sense no go kill you oooo
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by maasoap(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01
Abolodje:
Baba sef dey feel am
K1? You don't know nothing
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by Meti99(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01
nyabinghi:
What is this one saying?
What connection did wigwe have with Gaza?
Rather he was a member of the rccg parish where iluyomade pastors... Do you need special class to understand that
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by obaidan: 5:58pm On Mar 01
nyabinghi:
because she didn't cancel her birthday, she has her live to live, let her breathe
of course she has her life to live. we are not taking her life from her.
Re: Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration by obaidan: 6:01pm On Mar 01
nyabinghi:
because wigwe didnt mislead the people of gaza, because the peole of gaza did not donate their money to build wigwe's business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(download Direct.) NF Perception Full Album. / Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works / How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.