Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead (55681 Views)

Actor Sisi Quadri Is Dead, Cause Of Death, Biography, Age, Wife, And Children / Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef / Reekado Banks And Tolani, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter Spark Dating Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 7:12pm On Mar 01
Haaaaa

Rip
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by bigdammyj: 7:13pm On Mar 01
R.I.P to him.
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by KanuSE: 7:13pm On Mar 01
Hezzyluv:
He just left before you and I. We would definitely join him one day. RIP

What are you waiting for then? ๐Ÿ˜’

4 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by shadrach77: 7:14pm On Mar 01
Chai!!!! I saw the news somewhere and didn't believe it so I rushed to NL only to see that it's true. May his soul rest in peace ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by UncleAyo: 7:14pm On Mar 01
AlabiKILLER2021:

Ebi npa waooo

He cries till he's dead

Na hunger kill am

I spit on oduduwa grave

Rest on.

Don't blame them or fight with them. Just try and understand that it is beyond their control. Whether you vote for their candidate or you did not even vote at all, they will still mock you. And celebrate your misfortunes.

The word Schadenfreude means the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, pain, or humiliation of another. The Schadenfreude by this group result from their lack of empathy, which is one of the symptoms of the narcissistic personality disorder, a mental health condition very common among their group.

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder. From Mayo Clinic.

People with the disorder can:

- Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
- Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
- Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
- Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
- Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
- Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
- Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
- Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
- Take advantage of others to get what they want.
- Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
- Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
- Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
- Insist on having the best of everything โ€” for instance, the best car or office.
- Being overly boastful, exaggerating oneโ€™s own achievements
- Pretending to be superior to others
- Lack of empathy for others
- Looking down on others as inferior
- Monopolising conversations
- Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
- Always craves for โ€œthe bestโ€ in everything
- Has a very fragile self-esteem

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

- Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
- Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
- React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
- Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
- Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
- Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
- Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
- Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.

Schadenfreude: A. is a combination of the German nouns Schaden, meaning "damage" or "harm," and Freude, meaning "joy." So it makes sense that schadenfreude means joy over some harm or misfortune suffered by another.
B. A feeling of pleasure or satisfaction when something bad happens to someone else.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by ImoleNaija: 7:14pm On Mar 01
Kai! This is painful.

May his soul find eternal rest.

2 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Adewale1603(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01
The abuser is gone. He can abuse for Africa

7 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by youngrhosy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by spencekat(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01
RIP Mr. Bad mouth
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by sammirano: 7:16pm On Mar 01
KanuSE:

Don't mind the fuul. He did not read where Jesus promised eternal life even on earth.

1 Like

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by ImoleNaija: 7:18pm On Mar 01
AlabiKILLER2021:

Ebi npa waooo

He cries till he's dead

Na hunger kill am

I spit on oduduwa grave

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by kelvindj98: 7:18pm On Mar 01
AlabiKILLER2021:

Ebi npa waooo

He cries till he's dead

Na hunger kill am

I spit on oduduwa grave
This is the nairaland that wants to fight tribalism. This account has been spewing trash for long without any consequences. Joke of a platform.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by efeedemo: 7:18pm On Mar 01
ProudNigerian01:

Most certainly Sir for all men must taste death.

We all must prepare to meet our maker cause we don't know when our soul will be required of us.

REPENT!
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by ImoleNaija: 7:20pm On Mar 01
Nemesis0147:
Just when he started getting more recognition in the industry.
RIP to him.

Sisi Quadri started getting recognition? I no understand. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:21pm On Mar 01
Eyah. May his soul rest in peace ๐Ÿ™
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Hezzyluv: 7:22pm On Mar 01
KanuSE:

Time! Same with you.

#Sadtruth

1 Like

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by BigDawsNet: 7:22pm On Mar 01
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Laple0541(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01
Haaa! May God have mercy on him. Really sad.
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Nigeriakan: 7:26pm On Mar 01
RIP, Sisi Quadri.

Watched his skit with Kiki this morning.

Another man who was creative with the Yorรนbรก language is gone. Sรนn-un 're o!

3 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by oneman2k7: 7:26pm On Mar 01
Whao, and he is just shinning in Nollywood O. One of d finest of his kind. I will greatly miss him. He has no replacement.

4 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by olax02(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01
Rest well..Sisi.
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by jiz: 7:33pm On Mar 01
RIP
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by oneman2k7: 7:34pm On Mar 01
AlabiKILLER2021:

Ebi npa waooo

He cries till he's dead

Na hunger kill am

I spit on oduduwa grave

Na human being be this?

3 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Praktikals1000: 7:36pm On Mar 01
ecolime:
This one shock me oo.. RIP Sisi Qadri cry

You've never made sense. Buy yourself a brain.
Did you see any Obi supporter that has sense?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by MJos11: 7:39pm On Mar 01
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Major7: 7:46pm On Mar 01
AlabiKILLER2021:

Ebi npa waooo

He cries till he's dead

Na hunger kill am

I spit on oduduwa grave

Your stupidity has no equal, you damn tribalist. How could you pass such a horrible at this sorrowful hour No iota of respect for the dead? I wonder what people will say about you when you're gone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Babs2424(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01
ecolime:
This one shock me oo.. RIP Sisi Qadri cry

You've never made sense. Buy yourself a brain.
seriously
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by KanuSE: 7:47pm On Mar 01
shadrach77:
Chai!!!! I saw the news somewhere and didn't believe it so I rushed to NL only to see that it's true. May his soul rest in peace ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

You didn't rush to NL, say the truth and put the devil to shame. ๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Davidic1999: 7:49pm On Mar 01
So he had kidney issues while he acted anikulapo undecided

God please cry
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 7:53pm On Mar 01
Hezzyluv:
He just left before you and I. We would definitely join him one day. RIP

na who ask you?
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 7:55pm On Mar 01
Goodlady:
He has started acting in skits with popular artistes of English and Yoruba Nollywood.
na who ask you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep / Bidemi Kosoko And Her Husband (Wedding Introduction Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.