Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead (55685 Views)

Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef / Reekado Banks And Tolani, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter Spark Dating Rumors / Yinka Quadri's Son Weds In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by merits(m): 1:34am On Mar 02
Goodlady:
He has started acting in skits with popular artistes of English and Yoruba Nollywood.
Him and Londoner was with Chidi, Sabinus Oga at his interview skits.
May his soul rest in peace.

If dog no bite you for yansh this weekend or make keke jam you, then I m not my mother's daughter!
You dz were dudu! Black madmán
Your quote no dey pass dog bites,are you from canine family?

2 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by meobizy(f): 1:36am On Mar 02
This one na Tinubu-land actor. I never see am one day of my life.
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Eniolohunda: 2:21am On Mar 02
AlabiKILLER2021:

Ebi npa waooo

He cries till he's dead

Na hunger kill am

I spit on oduduwa grave

Ebi to npa e, lo ma pa e ku, pele!

3 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by CJStarz: 6:10am On Mar 02
Pls can anyone help,Why the Sisi to his name? He played feminine roles or something?

He was too soul-connected to his mum.
He couldn't live without her.
Probably young and single?
God rest his soul
Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by aremubabs: 7:19am On Mar 02
And just when he had vowed to start diversifying to break the typecast he had endured for years in Nollywood, he dies. Very sad.

RIP, Sisi Quadri.

1 Like

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:29am On Mar 02
Nemesis0147:
Just when he started getting more recognition in the industry.
RIP to him.
he acted in recent series by afolayan on anikulakpo the Sceptre nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Mar 02
He was an exceptional actor. One moment you're seeing someone, and the next day they're gone. Life sha.

Na why I "like" funeral services. Attending one helps you find peace within yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead by james6aaban: 12:51pm On Mar 02
Just when he started getting more recognition in the industry.RIP to him.Just when he started getting more recognition in the industry.RIP to him....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko And Her Husband (Wedding Introduction Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.