Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling (4078 Views)

Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines / Funny reply of Obi fans to reno's hate comment / Funny Reply To Sanwo Olu For Banning Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by EmiloCorn: 10:29am On Mar 02
hakeemhakeem:

It's simple those guys are sons of the soil and they have served their people with their best , that is what we the SW tagged (omo wa ni won )meaning they are our sons inrespect of where they are from

Are they from lagos state or not?

Nothing like son of the soil, many other tribes people have been born and grown up till death in lagos and they were not seen as a 'son of the soil' so why are those ones own different? Especially as they weren't even born in lagos to begin with undecided

Has a lagos indigene ever governed any other south western state before? How come they are not seen as 'son of the soil' in other yoruba states? Name one governor from another yoruba state that was from lagos
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by TopBanter: 10:43am On Mar 02
EmiloCorn:
I am a lagosian and I am always angry whenever all these people from Ogun, oyo, ekiti state comes to rule our own territory and still go back to rule their own.

I have never seen a lagosian ruling in Ogun state before even as it is then closest to lagos. Same with a lagosian ruling in oyo, yet these same Ogun and oyo state people always say we are one, we are Yorubas yet they can never allow another person from another state rule in their own place.

I hate the hypocrisy if my people cry see them below saying lagos is their land and yet they won't allow a lagosian to rule their own lands.

VEHINTOLA
TopBanter
hakeemhakeem

I really don't care if you're Martian or from Jupiter. If you cannot replace "Lagosian" in your post above with your ethnic group, I.e Igbo, then your Chinedu-type 'mission' is obvious.

I am aware of your insidious expansionist agenda and mischief which means, to profit cynically, you want to disenfranchise Yorubas in the SW region by creating State of origin division you hope to profit from as the real foreigner like your enemy-within brother Chinedu sought to do.

Bro, it is today your forefathers, like Azikiwe etal, have been trying the same thing you are doing now? The SW is Yoruba region same as SE is for you Igbos to the extent Yorubas are not interested in dragging with you there.

Live in the SW and know your place as a few Yorubas do in the SE. It is the wrong time in our history for you Igbos to continue your obsession with taking over Lagos leadership and gaining more political and administrative ground in the SW.

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by Peakdesign23(m): 10:55am On Mar 02
Wetin Dey worry this werey?😂
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by blancsn1: 11:13am On Mar 02
But not Igbos that is enough for us.
Amadioha must fire any Igbo dreaming to govern Lagos.

EmiloCorn:
But who was the last lagos indigene to be a governor of that state?

Ambode is from where?

Tinubu is from where?

Sanwo olu nko?

What of Fashola?

Lagos has always been governed by foreigners right from time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by UncleAyo: 11:17am On Mar 02
Greedy Nature And Covetousness For Lagos State

VERY INTERESTING READ

Which Lagos? Is it Lagos as a state or Lagos as a City?

First it was "all land in Lagos belongs to us, we own all the houses and the real estate";
Then "we developed all of Lagos";
then "Lagos is a no man's land";
then "Lagos is not part of Southwest";
Then "Lagos is not a Yoruba land";
Then "Benins are owners of Lagos";
Then "you're not a True indigen of Lagos";
Then "Lagos culture is not the same as the Yoruba Culture";
Then "Lagos is indigenous land of Lagos natives not Yoruba";
Then "Aworis are not Yoruba";
Then "Lagos is a former federal capital so it is not a Yoruba Land";
Then "Lagos is a formal British colony so it belongs to the British";
To them, Lagos belongs to any other tag or people, but not the Yorubas.
(like fetching API data in reactjs)

The Major Problems are:

==> 1. Covetousness:
a. Having or showing a great desire to possess something belonging to someone else.
b. A painful awareness of another's possessions or advantages and a desire to have them too.

Synonyms: jealousy, hatred, resentment, envy, enviousness, invidiousness, malice, enmity, animosity, green-eyed monster, ill will, spitefulness, maliciousness.

==> 2. Greed (or avarice):
a. Is an insatiable desire for material gain (be it food, money, land, or animate/inanimate possessions) or social value, such as status, or power.

==> 3. Mass Megalomania or Grandiose Delusion:
a. The delusional belief that one is important, powerful, or famous, as a form or symptom of mental disorder.
b. Megalomania is a mental disorder characterized by an excessive desire for power and glory and by illusory feelings of omnipotence. It is commonly understood as a psychological condition in which there is an obsession or delusion of grandeur.
c. Delusion of grandeur is the false belief that one is important or powerful, accompanying certain mental disorders. It is also known as paranoid grandiosity. Has subtype called: "narcissistic personality disorder".

CHARACTERISTIC OF: Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Symptoms may vary from person to person. The most common symptoms include:

1. Being overly boastful, exaggerating one’s own achievements
2. Pretending to be superior to others
3. Lack of empathy for others
4. Looking down on others as inferior
5. Monopolising conversations
6. Impatient, angry, unhappy, depressed or has mood swings when criticized
7. Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
8. Always craves for “the best” in everything
9. Has a very fragile self-esteem
They:
10. Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
11. Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
12. Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
13. Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
14. Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
15. Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
16. Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
17. Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
18. Take advantage of others to get what they want.
19. Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
20. Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
21. Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
22. Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

1. Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
2. Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
3. React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
4. Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
5. Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
6. Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
7. Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
8. Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_gKkrS42lU

Researcher from all over the world should come to Nigeria and help conduct thorough study on this group of people and help us understand as to why their Grandiose delusion is on a massive scale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by EmiloCorn: 11:21am On Mar 02
blancsn1:
But not Igbos that is enough for us.
Amadioha must fire any Igbo dreaming to govern Lagos.

But you too you're not from lagos like the igbo man. Even me I'm from osun and still was born and brought up in lagos. Why are those from other lands always ruling lagos state?

If it was only because of the language I will then ask why a lagos indigene cannot be governors in other sister states. There must be something else. Is it because they are fewer? Old times slavery influences maybe 🤔
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by snowball11(m): 11:25am On Mar 02
matify83:
And what is so special about Lagos when he or his descendants can easily be president of America!

Sometimes i wonder the way they carry that lagos on their head like it's a place like no
other! undecided

Very pathetic!
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by TopBanter: 11:36am On Mar 02
snowball11:

Sometimes i wonder the way they carry that lagos on their head like it's a place like no
other! undecided

Very pathetic!

Please, who "carry that Lagos on their head" the most, out of over 400 ethnic groups of Nigeria, other than the unwise men from the East?

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by UncleAyo: 11:46am On Mar 02
EmiloCorn:

But you too you're not from lagos like the igbo man. Even me I'm from osun and still was born and brought up in lagos. Why are those from other lands always ruling lagos state?

If it was only because of the language I will then ask why a lagos indigene cannot be governors in other sister states. There must be something else. Is it because they are fewer? Old times slavery influences maybe 🤔

keep deceiving yourself to be Yoruba. I know in the depths of your mind, you wish to be Yoruba but nature has not made mistake to make you non-Yoruba. Be proud of your Origin and Heritage for once.

I'm always proud to be Yourba. can you say that about yourself too with where you came from?

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by EmiloCorn: 11:53am On Mar 02
UncleAyo:

keep deceiving yourself to be Yoruba. I know in the depths of your mind, you wish to be Yoruba but nature has not made mistake to make you non-Yoruba. Be proud of your Origin and Heritage for once.

I'm always proud to be Yourba. can you say that about yourself too with where you came from?

Stop trying to deflect. I asked a question. What you think of me is supposed to be irrelevant in giving an answer but alas nobody has ventured an answer to my question undecided

They want to start calling me igbo, like they did during the last election. Even me a senior CoRn sorry CaRd carrying member shocked
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by princeemma69: 12:00pm On Mar 02
Kennyswag:
This animalistic tribe and their obssession with lagos. I have never in my life seen any yoruba that loves their region or wants to go there for anything.

what this gorrillas are looking in yorubaland, they will see it one day..
why will you see, when you haven't traveled outside your region. Come to UNN abd see Yorubas working and living in Nsukka
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by snowball11(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02
TopBanter:

Please, who "carry that Lagos on their head" the most, out of over 400 ethnic groups of Nigeria, other than the unwise men from the East?

And who's talking about those from the east? And what's my business with them folks from the east?

I'm referring to those that have lived all their lives in lagos and worshipping it like it is the best place to live after heaven!
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by Kennyswag: 12:57pm On Mar 02
princeemma69:
why will you see, when you haven't traveled outside your region. Come to UNN abd see Yorubas working and living in Nsukka
nonsense lies.
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02
EmiloCorn:

Are they from lagos state or not?

Nothing like son of the soil, many other tribes people have been born and grown up till death in lagos and they were not seen as a 'son of the soil' so why are those ones own different? Especially as they weren't even born in lagos to begin with undecided

Has a lagos indigene ever governed any other south western state before? How come they are not seen as 'son of the soil' in other yoruba states? Name one governor from another yoruba state that was from lagos

Governance is not by Force non of them has shown interest to be an elected person in others SW state.so say something else
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02
EmiloCorn:
I am a lagosian and I am always angry whenever all these people from Ogun, oyo, ekiti state comes to rule our own territory and still go back to rule their own.

I have never seen a lagosian ruling in Ogun state before even as it is then closest to lagos. Same with a lagosian ruling in oyo, yet these same Ogun and oyo state people always say we are one, we are Yorubas yet they can never allow another person from another state rule in their own place.

I hate the hypocrisy if my people cry see them below saying lagos is their land and yet they won't allow a lagosian to rule their own lands.

Your anger is about to enter full gear
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by EmiloCorn: 1:23pm On Mar 02
hakeemhakeem:

Governance is not by Force non of them has shown interest to be an elected person in others SW state.so say something else

The young man Gbadebo Rhodes is a lagosian and showed excessive interes, yet people from my state said he can't be a governor of his own state just because his dad married a woman from another tribe cry
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by GoodSpirit: 3:06pm On Mar 02
Nyamiriflathed:

That's because they are the one always covetous of other tribe's lands. Always looking to reap from where they did not sow.

You guys should make use of your frontal lobe properly. Bigotry takes you no where.
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by VEHINTOLAR: 3:54pm On Mar 02
EmiloCorn:

VEHINTOLA
TopBanter
hakeemhakeem

Lol ! Let me show you exactly what you're ashamed of and running away from,Chinedu from Alaigbo,a Lagosian wannabe! That tiny five hectares land of hinterland bushmen is where you and your fada belong ! Mtchew, village dwelling monkeys like you lots from that cursed land !

Be proud of your tasteless heritage with your full chest,Omo heebo !

Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02
EmiloCorn:

The young man Gbadebo Rhodes is a lagosian and showed excessive interes, yet people from my state said he can't be a governor of his own state just because his dad married a woman from another tribe cry

If truly you are from Yoruba land you will understand the provabial words that say you don't point your father house with a left hand,Akeki rip married to another tribe and he was a governor
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by EmiloCorn: 5:35pm On Mar 02
hakeemhakeem:

If truly you are from Yoruba land you will understand the provabial words that say you don't point your father house with a left hand,Akeki rip married to another tribe and he was a governor

What I'm saying is that assuming Aketi's father married a woman that wasn't yoruba and gave birth to him, you and your likes won't have even allowed him to run for governor self undecided
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02
EmiloCorn:

What I'm saying is that assuming Aketi's father married a woman that wasn't yoruba and gave birth to him, you and your likes won't have even allowed him to run for governor self undecided

What about Adeleke
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by EmiloCorn: 6:04pm On Mar 02
hakeemhakeem:

What about Adeleke

Its because its not lagos that's why you don't bother about his maternity.

Assuming it was lagos everyone knows what would have happened. Our people would have said he's this and that, people who are not even from lagos oh sad
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by Godfullsam(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02
EmiloCorn:

Assuming it was lagos everyone knows what would have happened. Our people would have said he's this and that, people who are not even from lagos oh sad

Who are your people?

For your mind, you have succeeded in convincing/confusing some people here to believe that you are a Yoruba .

Dey play...

You can only be a Yoruba in your dream and in your imagination.

Or

Maybe in your next life.
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02
EmiloCorn:

Continue shift post you will be alright last last
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling by ValarDoharis: 11:27pm On Mar 02
He can still contest currently! All Lagos governors since 1999 were not from Lagos. Infact, original Lagosians like Jimi Agbaje, Bode George, Bucknor, Rhodes-Vivour have been excluded from Lagos political power!
Redomi:
Lagos on his mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? / Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS / Nigerian Troops Celebrate After Killing Hundreds Of Boko Haram. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.