Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It (1246 Views)

Why Are You Gambling? Is This The Cause? / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Sinkara: 9:44pm On Mar 01
One of my very close friend and a very stvpid guy are both languishing in a Nigerian cell as I speak, owning to the sheer stupidity of my friend and psychopathic addiction of the guy.
So my friend ventures into a POS business,so there is this market woman that needed like 2million naira cash, she doesn't know my friend directly so she asked around and saw a guy also doing POS business in the same market
So the other guy came to my friend's shop with the woman and they negotiated and agreed, the woman transferred 2m+ charges to my friend and my friend told the woman to come back in an hour time so that we can rally round and get the cash, the woman accepted

Like 30mins later,the other guy doing POS( that came to my friend's shop with the woman) came back later and told my friend that the woman said she is no longer interested in the transaction that he should send the money back, instead of waiting for the woman,or getting the woman's number n call her to confirm, my friend asked for the guy's acc details and transferred the whole 2m to the guy
The guy saw the alert, confirm the money and FUNDED HIS SPORTYBET WALLET immediately and burnt the money on bet, he staked all and lost all
The woman came back n arrested both of them, they are both languishing in a police net now
FLEE FROM GAMBLING.....IT RUINS!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Danielomisco(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01
Wow bruv u sure? 2million funding on sporty will not work oh .

1 Like

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by federal9: 10:01pm On Mar 01
Danielomisco:

It's possible. He could have funded it like 300k seven times.
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Kenda123: 10:05pm On Mar 01
How ll I have 2 million and not win anybet

3 Likes

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Sinkara: 10:07pm On Mar 01
Danielomisco:
Bro
I did not know how he did the funding
But he funded the 2m and lost everything in a couple of hours
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Sinkara: 10:08pm On Mar 01
Kenda123:

That's what I don't understand
He come be like magic for my face, like how 2m go just disappear like that

1 Like

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Sinkara: 10:09pm On Mar 01
federal9:

It's possible. He could have funded it like 300k seven times.
Maybe that's exactly what he did
But he funded 2m and binned it
2 whole millions in this regime
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Samuelojonla123(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01
Kenda123:
It is possible..... but e fit be say na virtual the guy go play because he needed fast profit.
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Ballzproblem2: 10:37pm On Mar 01
Kenda123:
probably YOLO'ed it on 2 odds grin
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Antwan99: 11:41pm On Mar 01
If I get 2m on Saturday no way will I not make at least 2m extra

1 Like

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01
I've never in one day in my 32 years on earth believe in gambling /Betting

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Geovanni412(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01
Sinkara:
One of my very close friend and a very stvpid guy are both languishing in a Nigerian cell as I speak, owning to the sheer stupidity of my friend and psychopathic addiction of the guy.
So my friend ventures into a POS business,so there is this market woman that needed like 2million naira cash, she doesn't know my friend directly so she asked around and saw a guy also doing POS business in the same market
So the other guy came to my friend's shop with the woman and they negotiated and agreed, the woman transferred 2m+ charges to my friend and my friend told the woman to come back in an hour time so that we can rally round and get the cash, the woman accepted

Like 30mins later,the other guy doing POS( that came to my friend's shop with the woman) came back later and told my friend that the woman said she is no longer interested in the transaction that he should send the money back, instead of waiting for the woman,or getting the woman's number n call her to confirm, my friend asked for the guy's acc details and transferred the whole 2m to the guy
The guy saw the alert, confirm the money and FUNDED HIS SPORTYBET WALLET immediately and burnt the money on bet, he staked all and lost all
The woman came back n arrested both of them, they are both languishing in a police net now
FLEE FROM GAMBLING.....IT RUINS!!!!!!!

Life itself na gambling

Do you know your odds of being successful or living tomorrow?

The issue here is not gambling but STUPIDITY

Why would your friend send the money to the second guy without waiting for the owner of the money to come back?

Why did he not ask the fellow POS guy to sign and the lady to sign considering such a huge amount involved?

Why did he not confirm the woman's instructions via phone call and wait for the woman to come and collect it in person?

Your friend would have been destroyed by shady businessmen even if the other guy was not involved.

5 Likes

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Benwallt(m): 6:03am On Mar 02
Sinkara:

That's what I don't understand
He come be like magic for my face, like how 2m go just disappear like that

No be magic o
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by ObalendeCMS: 6:25am On Mar 02
"Show me your friend..."
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:53am On Mar 02
See as I open mouth when I got to the funding wallet part shockedgrin🀣
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Psady(m): 8:59am On Mar 02
EeeΓ©eWonu!! The kind spirit that push that guy to do such is mind blowing, person money ,business money .
All I see is GREED, GREED &GREED. See the kind kassla that woman has put herself because of one greedy bastard.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Tallesty1(m): 9:08am On Mar 02
Kenda123:
Bookie: Goalkeeper to smoke shisha in normal play time?

You: No

Stake: 500k

Injury Time: 5mins

Current Time: 90+4mins

Goalkeeper: .πŸ‘‡

13 Likes

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Dizzyyish: 11:13am On Mar 02
Tallesty1:

Lmao grin
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:32am On Mar 02
Antwan99:
If I get 2m on Saturday no way will I not make at least 2m extra

Nah there you go box yourself. E go shock you say the 2m go just go like breeze.
You fit dey chop small money with small odds but the day wey u choose to stake "heavy" on maybe 3 odds, nah dat day mancity go draw. Betting is majorly luck and little of statistics.

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Tombrown3(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02
Tallesty1:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Seunpapa65: 1:26pm On Mar 02
No player will remove boot
Stake 500k
Mbappe 90+2min πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by BigYash: 1:28pm On Mar 02
E no go pass virtual wen him use am play .. Or two odds..

He probably wanted to double the money ,only for sporty to multiply his problems grin

Don't ever use money that is not yours to gamble,them no go hear..

Let them check if his family has property to sell and refund the woman's money. E fit be business loan,when don start gada interest.

Me no dey use that kind thing play,if police no fit draw d money,area boys go draw am o..

1 Like

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by PECON1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02
BigYash:
E no go pass virtual wen him use am play .. Or two odds..

He probably wanted to double the money ,only for sporty to multiply his problems grin

Don't ever use money that is not yours to gamble,them no go hear..

Let them check if his family has property to sell and refund the woman's money. E fit be business loan,when don start gada interest.

Me no dey use that kind thing play,if police no fit draw d money,area boys go draw am o..
I've come to understand that this 2 odds thing is not actually safe bet,u will be tempted to stake heavily on 2odds,boom u ar knock out cold😁😁

1 Like

Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Illegal1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02
Kenda123:

omoh.........even though nah juju slf,e no go work..

hw i go use 2m play bet,i no go win..na jazz?
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by Illegal1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=128735685] Bookie: Goalkeeper to smoke shisha in normal play time?

Goalkeeper: .
Re: Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It by BigYash: 6:18pm On Mar 02
PECON1:
I've come to understand that this 2 odds thing is not actually safe bet,u will be tempted to stake heavily on 2odds,boom u ar knock out cold😁😁
2odds is the easiest way to the village. Two odds gamblers are high stakers,and most of them always forgets that nothing is sure in gambling.

(1) (Reply)

Save My Soul! / I Want To Fall In Love Again! / I Dont Need Him Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.