Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted (14277 Views)

I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:10am On Mar 02
BitterTruth01:
Some illiterates who have no idea how business works were already jubilating

One ignoramus even had to tag obidients . Another one made a nuhu ribadu appreciation post cheesy

I saw the other guy appreciating Nuhu Ribadu and that one blaming opposition parties and I was like na wa for some people o.

Now this man don rubbish them, chai!

1 Like

Re: Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted by korm2me(m): 10:17am On Mar 02
Thissystem:

https://www.arise.tv/nigeria-hits-binance-with-10bn-fine-amid-crypto-crackdown/
So you guys mean throughout Buhari's reign Binance wasn't in Nigeria?
The collapse of naira has nothing to do with Binance but Tinubu's misguided policies.

1 Like

Re: Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted by EzekielAkins: 10:23am On Mar 02
BitterTruth01:
Some illiterates who have no idea how business works were already jubilating

One ignoramus even had to tag obidients . Another one made a nuhu ribadu appreciation post cheesy

They will still have something to say even after this!!

They are actually Shameless!

What's hurting me be sey...

People wey no chop Gbìm dey follow Die Gbìm 🤦🏾‍♂️.
Re: Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted by millionboi2: 10:43am On Mar 02
arantess:
APC of misinformation and disinformation...

Their zombies were clapping hands then, I wonder what they will be doing now..
I said it...... even the news that binnance executives were detained is cock and bull story
Re: Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted by millionboi2: 10:45am On Mar 02
badoh:
People just rush to comment without verifying. Was the man actually misquoted or not? He could be right that he was misquoted we all know Nigeria news outlet always sugarcoat their headlines for sensation purposes.
even when thy were in talk with government,the media claimed thy were detained.
Re: Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted by dkidd: 12:09pm On Mar 02
Lol "Harmonise or die naturally" useless government, una no fit press us forever
Re: Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted by nedekid: 12:21pm On Mar 02
Unrepentant liar.
Anyway, the blame game continues, now it is binance. I don't know ohh, but was binance not there during Jonathan, buhari's time? Why is is during this administration binance is now destroying the naira? Atleast thank God he did not claim the usual ie PO or Atiku as the cause.
Re: Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted by a4cube: 1:37pm On Mar 02
Pounds is heading to 2k already.
Govt of propaganda
Re: Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted by hassanaazees8: 1:49pm On Mar 02
The problem is not even the fine, the issue is na only ear we go take hear am, we won't see any meaningful thing the government dey do with amThe problem is not even the fine, the issue is na only ear we go take hear am, we won't see any meaningful thing the government dey do with am...
Re: Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted by emperor4love(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02
Binance go use investors nd people money to pay them the said 10billy dolls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members / Dilapidation Of Police Barracks And Station In Obudu, Rivers Stat / What Measure Do You Think We Can Use To Generate 24/7 Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.